analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Forum Games → Count to 100: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) posts if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden posts if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.
No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.
COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".
Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!
bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.
2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.
USERS - 38 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2
LAST TWO WINS
37. 100! - May 06, '18 at 04:59 am, 4 users, 37 mins.
Hardstrike (1), PLGuy (1), Majestic Fish (1), sciller45 (1)
38. 100! - July 03, '18 at 4:43 pm, 10 users, 10 days 23 hours 50 minutes.
sciller45 (1), armorplayergc , abcdragon66 , PLGuy (2), hirasthegamer, KatPryde , NietzTheBlitz, Yellowcat , akshobhya , TheMostManlyMan (1)
- 74,613 Replies
4. That's a nice fantasy moon APGC, like viking shield-maiden.
@funguy161 That's why there's an insane quest for it - only a good strategy and coordination grants a victory.
5. Do you think teh sun is an enemy or an ally?
6. It's obviously an enemy. It only gives us warmth.
7. *takes off Groucho glasses* So now HE Isn't here anymore? You know, I feared for my life back there! I wasn't sure if 1 centilitre of holy water was enough to hold the bugger off!
That reminds me to get more holy water.
@Majestic_Fish The sun is obviously an ally. Who you should REALLY be looking at is Mercury. I mean, he's the closest to the sun, and yet his temperatures can drop to −173 °C. Don't get me wrong, but that seems oddly suspicious.
8. That's caused by the fact that on its dark side Mercury can't hold in heat because of almost no atmosphere. But it's the only drawback of the dark side.
And the Sun and its spawn (yes I write about you, white screen) is definitely the enemy of eyes.
9. I'm in a ride and I need to release my liquid waste, but I still need to wait 1:15h. Wish me luck.
Good luck, muck puck duck.
/me wonders if Fish made it.
Haiku needs last line.
11. Enemy of the eyes? Filthy dark-lodging Darksiders. The sun makes you cry? You just watch it. You burn its retina. What's wrong sun? Why are you black now, you coward? Eh?
Yeah. See that? I just stared the sun right in the eyes, and it turned off. Pure blackness. That's how you fight against the sun.
12. Nah, the Sun is friend
I think I'll talk to Mars...
Hello there, Mars
*Mars* Hello, young mortal.
Erm, like, can you tell me about yourself? Here in Earth we have many doubts about you, what happened to you and things like that :/
*Mars* I could let you know my secrets, but I will let you discover with your own effort. I won't ruin the fun in learning.
(wow, Mars is a serious guy O_O Pluto is a lot less serious )
13. It might be barren due to the lack of global magnetic field - which protects the surface on Earth and helps to keep the atmosphere.
14. Adding a number before going to study
15. just another number...
16. 20 days of School left. Not counting weekends and non-school days. I can't wait to be done with all that stupid c***! But 'till then I gotta hit the books.
17. What have they done to you? Actually if you're talking about all the school books I don't mind beating them up.
When you hit the books,
They'll either hit you back or
Seduce you. Careful.
You must be logged in to post a reply!