ForumsForum GamesCount to 100: Mods Allowed To Count

78286 45599909
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!

HOW TO PLAY

1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) makes a stopping post (post without counting) if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden makes a stopping post (post without counting) if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
NOTE: For the time being, Moderators are allowed to help Users count, so as long as the other rules are observed you do not need to restart the count if you see a mod count. However, if a Moderator makes a stopping post, i.e. a post without counting (not the same as a non-count post since they're technically different teams), it is considered an interruption and the count will restart.

CORE RULES

No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.

ADDiTiONAL RULES

No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.

COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
DiSCUSSiON THREAD
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".

END GAME

Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!

SCOREBOARD

bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
FULL SCOREBOARD

MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.

2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.

USERS - 51 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2

LAST TWO WINS

50. 100! - February 12, '24, 11 users, 52 days.
sciller45 (5)[17], HalRazor [5], saint_of_gaming [5], JimSlaps (1)[2], TheMostManlyMan (1)[14], Solas128 [3], nichodemus (2)[9], Widestsinger [5], SirLegendary (2)[22], skater_kid_who_pwns, disastermaster30 (3)[5]

51. 100! - March 17, '24, 11 users, 35 days.
JimSlaps (1)[3], sciller45 (5)[18], saint_of_gaming [6], TheMostManlyMan (1)[15], Strop, skater_kid_who_pwns [2], GhostOfMatrix [4], WidestSinger (1)[6], HalRazor [6], SirLegendary (2)[23], Solas128 [4]

• 78,286 Replies
sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

15. Hm. Well, I suppose I could be me! Or at least, masquerade as my online avatar. That'd be just fine and dandy for me.

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Marquise

16. Idk what to ask, so random fact #3: people with blood types A or AB tend to have a type of malaria from 2 to 3 times worse than people with other blood types.

AmyClyne
AmyClyne
136 posts
Princess

17. Nice armatar @kalisenpai :3 it's the picture of Mirage from Kingdom Rush 2, and I love to use that hero.

Thanks for bringing my little game up again xD After I took 2 days off from here by playing/searching random flash-player games. Found a few nice ones and doesn't feel that bad :P

Oh the only time I am in 1st place high score was in an AG game called House of Wolves, using an exploit and I get myself an easy 1st place lol

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Edited for free by an intern

@kalisenpai A half-demon, half-human-assassiness-medical-compendium XD Thanks for the fresh facts. It seems an interesting thing to study

@sciller45 The one and only Santa Claws, a Christmassy superhero-supervillain.

@AmyClyne It’s still the 1st place, not many can say they achieved that. Any nice flash games you recommend?

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

19. using an exploit What an achievement, wow. Person who cheated got a high score, I'm shocked.

AmyClyne
AmyClyne
136 posts
Princess

20. It's a bug that exist in the game and I'm not the one who found it because it's pretty easy to find it. Unless the dev fixes it, it's not my fault for using it for my own purpose.

@PLGuy
This one is similar to pokemon in a way.
This one is very complex and it's like chess, with optimal planning needed to win this game. Interesting nonetheless.
This one is just a short story and it just makes my heart goes "Aww"
This game is quite long (about 5-7 hrs of gamplay) but I love the story and the final decision that affects the "ending", so it has multiple endings.

Can't think of other nice games at the moment so these should be able to keep you occupied for some time.

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Marquise

21. New armatar but I still don't have the quest for changing it *sigh*

Magic_Spoon
Magic_Spoon
27 posts
Shepherd

22. This forum is going ......nuts

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

This forum is going ......nuts

Comparing to some other days? It is indeed.

@AmyClyne Thank you for handpicking these games. Min Hero looks especially interesting. I guess I'm gonna have a Flash Saturday. XD

@Majestic_Fish we had this recurring topic yesterday: what Superhero are you?

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

24. Or fantasy character in general, for that matter. I decided on King Arthur, Kali is Raven, PL went with Deadpool, and Amy's a Forest Elf. BTW, like the new armatar, Kali! Mirage is my favorite hero right now. But you still don't have the quest? Hmmm. Sounds like maybe you should put that on the support forum. It worked last time...

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

25. ^ So armatar quest did work for you? You're lucky, it's like the most broken quest here.

Min Hero - Tower of Sages is really good. There was even a cameo of Legolas, Amy's fellow Forest Elf.

How are you guys dealing with Christmas preparations?

AmyClyne
AmyClyne
136 posts
Princess

26. Oh I didn't really get the tree set up since I never pushed my family into doing it (and i'm trying to keep it out of sight, out of mind) xD

@PLGuy Correction, I played that on flash-game.net and the title on AG has a typo, it should be Mini Hero. The cameo? I didn't really pay a lot of attention to it tbh lol, just that I played until I reached hard mode but the game has a small paywall if i recall correctly, so I couldn't advance any further. I think the save file is probably in limbo right now, deleted by clear browsing data on chrome. But I still remember some of the stuff I got, like very high level gems, the legendary pet (big egg on the left of lobby) by beating the last level.

Speaking of elf, I do feel excited when I get to play as one, or have one in my team, etc... xD

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

@AmyClyne Here’s one of your kin, he was in 1-2:

https://imgur.com/EimhZMw.png

I think the save file is probably in limbo right now, deleted by clear browsing data on chrome.

So there might be some problems. I'll get the Titan Egg today then. The game’s lotsa fun.

Speaking of elf, I do feel excited when I get to play as one, or have one in my team, etc... xD

I see you’re really into Elves… XD Maybe you could try some cosplay? I bet there are towns of Elves in that business.

I'm done with dressing the Christmas tree. It’s clad all silver - it's gonna be handy in case the werewolves decide to attack in the New Year’s Eve *serious face*

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

28. Yeah, @PLGuy the armatar quest worked for me first try. Is it really that badly broken? I have heard a couple of other complaints, but you'd think they'd have fixed it by now... Meanwhile, our Christmas tree's been up since the day after Thanksgiving. We've got a hodgepodge of tinsel, Hallmark ornaments, and stuff us kids made in grade school. We've also got bubble lights (lights with fluid in them that boil when you turn them on) that we got our dad for his birthday, and a large collection of candy canes, along with a nice angel. And upstairs, the stockings are hung and the advent calendars (we've got three of them)

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

29. @dragonmaster10902 I got it from MrDayCee, and I don’t know any1 beside you that unlocked it properly. But people mention it only when they can’t get it, so that may be the case.

I remember those days when we were dressing a big Christmas tree with siblings. By the time we had finished, it was groaning under the weight of colorful decorations. Now I’ve got my own little tree, so I dress it gold/silver in turns. Of course I mean colors and not metals :-P

Do any of you have snow for Xmas? Here’s not a single flake.

Showing 73096-73110 of 78286