analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Forum Games → Count to 100: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) posts if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden posts if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.
No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.
COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".
Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!
bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.
2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.
USERS - 40 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2
LAST TWO WINS
39. 100! - September 30, '18 at 9:20 am, 8 users, 4 days 18 hours 15 minutes.
funguy161, AmyClyne, PLGuy (2), Majestic Fish (2), KatPryde , sciller45 (1), Yellowcat , TheMostManlyMan (1)
40. 100! - December 4, '18 at 12:15 pm, 8 users, 11 days 10 hours 59 minutes.
Majestic_Fish (2), PLGuy (3), KatPryde , sciller45 (1), sietkafta, velicankivrak, AmyClyne , funguy161 
- 75,194 Replies
17. @kalisenpai Be that as it may – adding @ or contacting people directly seems more effective to me. Unless you’ve caught a golden fish or found a geenie.
Talking about call outs: @Majestic_Fish I bene thy.
(the old english bene)
18. I've answered thy summon. Bene in italian means good/nice.
19. Hah, that turned out positive. In old english it's call out. Infinitive is bannan which makes me wonder where did that one come from. I also meant genie in a bottle before.
20. Dude, believe me. I talk to both of them outside AG and due to their circumstances I know they're not coming even if I tag them.
21. I do believe thee. Now, we just wait and hope they will one day come back.
And in the meantime,
We'll keep the lights on for them.
This post - a light bulb.
23. I didn't say a single word about not believing you, dude. It's unlogical that they can't make the slightest of efforts like spending 1 minute from time to time (posts aren't calligraphic masterpieces, are they?), but well - it's not my business. I mention this only because you insist on continuing this topic while I said just one piece of advice. There are MANY people that stopped posting more or less recently and I'd like them to keep posting.
I'll start building a
Lighthouse. May their vessels find
A way to this port.
24. I just finished reading a novel. I enjoyed it, I don't know if it's good because I don't know what makes something good, only know that I enjoyed it. Its name is Tada, Sore Dake Yokatta. Its translation is on a forum. Sorry if this was kinda off topic. Btw, did I break any rule with this post? I remember somewhere that I couldn't advertise stuff, so I dunno.
From my point of view,
I doubt it. You don't gain no
Money. No link, too.
26. @Majestic_Fish Like Kat said, not an ad. We mention stuff all the time and tell opinions. So what was that novel about?
27. Really convoluted stuff. Well, it is a physiological novel, so we should expect it. I don't know how to explain anything so I will just leave a quote.
On the will left behind by the 14 year old suicide victim K:
“Taku Sugawara is the devil. Nobody should believe his words.”
28. Sounds unputdownable. You meant psychological novel, right? I might give it a go. Yesterday I watched some Mushishi but only 2 episodes. I already see it's going into that psychological/philosophical direction. It's anime with little to no action but provoking to ponderation.
Is encouraging for books.
30. Hahaha, yes - literally adhesive books aren't recommendable xD It reminds me on how I once put a book in a bag under shopping. As luck would have it, Witcher had tête-à-tête with an egg.
31. Yeah, I meant psychological, I don't even know what went through my head at that moment...
You must be logged in to post a reply!