analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Forum Games → Count to 100: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) posts if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden posts if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.
No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.
COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".
Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!
bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.
2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.
USERS - 35 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2
LAST TWO WINS
34. 100! - Feb 09, '18 at 6:13 pm, 6 users, 7 hours 14 mins.
abcdragon66, PLGuy (1), lithium923, KatPryde , luis3141, Olaffours (1)
35. 100! - Feb 18, '18 at 11:49 am, 15 users, 4 days, 22 hours 48 mins.
SirLegendary (2), PLGuy (1), KatPryde , luis3141 (1), Majestic_Fish , sciller45 (1), Ramit12 , XxTattyKxX, Olaffours (1), TheMostManlyMan (1), Yellowcat , abcdragon66 , ImSkysock, GamerNikoBellic, lithium923 
- 74,052 Replies
29. Apgc if you just skipped all that time, you wouldn't be included in all the events - meaning you wouldn't read any of that 6K pages and wouldn't do anything else.
30. Travelling to the future is messed up! It's better if you travel to the past and become your own grand-father (please, someone understand that reference)
31. Unless you're presenting me a twisted and incestuous version of the grandfather paradox, I have no idea what you're talking about. Gotta admit that does sound interesting, though. (But maybe go more than 2 generations up, so that your grandmother doesn't see you with her granddaughter)
32. Just one word, dude: Futurama
Travel vertically, not
(x⁴-20x³+168x²-680x+1156 = 0), |x| = 34
It took me like 20 minutes to make this one... I think Futurama is cool
x⁴-20x³+168x²-680x+1156 = 0
x²-20x+168-680/x+1156/x² = 0, x ≠ 0
x+34/x = T
x²+1156/x²+68 = T²
x²+1089/x² = T²-68
T = 10
x+34/x = 10
x²+34 = 10x
x = 5±3i
|x| = 5²+3²
|x| = 25+9 = 34
35. @armorplayergc I can only say bravo XD
BTW, does anyones has some tips for me for Wondrous Lands? I'm terrible in that game...
36. I can't play so I don't know, sorry.
Odyssey is fun but... I hate those hint art, where are those two shrubs!?
honestly see this page!
really really amazingdastgahecnc.ir/%d8%af%d8%b3%d8%aa%da%af%d8%a7%d9%87-cnc/
37. As that is clearly spam, let's just ignore it. PLEASE, do not restart because of it!!
38. I'm not new here and I'm back to count to 100 !
39. Welcome back! More counters is always good.
apgc, that is horrific. Congratulations on doing it.
40. Wow even more AP(G)C maths xD Wait a sec... √(-36)
About time jumping: I'd rather wait for the next weekend and then keep travelling back in time to its beginning whenever it's about to end. My very own Groundhog Weekend (｡◕‿‿◕｡)
Leftovers have left.
Fridge is leftovers-free now.
What shall be left next?
42. If you want to get a girl you'll need time and money :
Girl = Time x Money
But we all know that time is money :
Time = Money
So -> Girl = Money x Money = Money^2
But hey ! Money is the root of all evil :
Money = √(Evil)
So -> Money^2 = Evil
Conclusion : Girl = Evil
You must be logged in to post a reply!