analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Forum Games → Roll to 1000
How to Play:
The objective of this game is to roll dices until they sum up 1000 or more, when that happens, everyone wins
1) Every user has to roll four 20-sided dices in every post, then, the result of the dices is added to the count
user 1: 0) *rolls 4 dices and they sum 50*
user 2: 50) *rolls 4 dices and they sum 8*
user 3: 58) ...
2) The count goes back to zero whenever a post has 3 words or less, when a when the count reaches 1000 or more, when a roll "fails", when the wrong dice is used, when a 1 is rolled from the dices at least twice in the same post, or when a 1 is rolled once, then, in the next post another 1 is rolled.
User 1: 900) *rolls 4, 12, 19 and 1*
User 2: 936) *rolls 19, 20, 1 and 9*
User 3: *reset*
User 1: *rolls 1, 4, 1 and 13*
User 2: reset
This rule was changed in November 22nd, 2015; before whenever a 1 was roled there was a reset
Total wins: (4)...
Bold = Rolled to 1000
So, I'll roll first! MyFirstForumGame = 26
- 233 Replies
(228) alright, if one of my dices roll 1, we restart from 0... 4d20=44
also, lol, it seems that the number 228 is chasing me
272. Now, we are safe to continue.
(308) yes... let's do it. YAY! 4d20=33
341. Going forward with every set of rolls!
:eight428) I guess I'll post here 4d20=68
558. I think this time, we will be successful.
(596) oh... if I roll a 1 we restart... let's be lucky... 4d20=58
lmao i cant believe i forgot to set the roll count 4d20=58
58. Well, everything is gone!
ne: (124) well... let's try again... 4d20=39 also, don't forget to include at least 3 words in your posts
163. Alright, I remember that.
(200) well, I'll have to leave soon, it's 11:39 PM here 4d20=61
You must be logged in to post a reply!