ForumsForum GamesThe 20 Dice Game

205 60267
Ramit12
Ramit12
2,966 posts
Baron

Hello! Welcome to the 20 Dice Game! This game is about rolls and their results.

Rules

1. Describe the last person's roll.
  2. Roll a 1d20 dice and describe what you are rolling for. Make sure that what you are describing is not intentionally offensive or obscene. You can name your roll if you want, just don't make it intentionally offensive, just like what you are describing.

Example

P1: I roll to make good music (rolls a 17)
P2: You managed to play very great music, that you filled the room with a chill atmosphere and there are people listening to it and enjoying it.
I roll to make everyone happy! (rolls a 11)

And so on.

Try to make it crazy! You can even add elements to the game if you roll high enough!

I'll start:
I roll to gather players for this game.
ImGatheringPlayers = 9

DICE RESULTS
9 = ImGatheringPlayers
  • 205 Replies
sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

The teacher constantly, obnoxiously rambles about the importance of believing in yourself. When asked about the magical artifact he finally admits to buying his way through magic school with dozens of gabbels and the threat of a bad review on yelp. Don't worry, *throws mage in a cage* I'll deal with this one.

Hey, wait a minute... Of course! My Magical, Oversized Prop™! It resembles the Powerful Artifact™. LetUsSeeIfItFits = 7

DICE RESULTS
7 = LetUsSeeIfItFits
dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

It fits, but there seems to be a piece missing.

I quickly sift through the chest to FindTheMissingPiece = 2

DICE RESULTS
2 = FindTheMissingPiece
sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

No luck, but don't worry! *pulls out magic wand*

AccioMissingPiece = 11 !

DICE RESULTS
11 = AccioMissingPiece
dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

You summoned a little more than half of the missing part.

TryAgain = 2

DICE RESULTS
2 = TryAgain
Ramit12
Ramit12
2,966 posts
Baron

The magic wand only found very little of the missing piece.

I roll to use my detector to find that missing piece.
WhereIsThatPieceAt = 1

DICE RESULTS
1 = WhereIsThatPieceAt
sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

The detector starts to shaking and beeping violently. It then explodes.

That can mean only one thing.

ExcavateNOW = 10 !

DICE RESULTS
10 = ExcavateNOW
dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

I think we found it! Finally. But how to FuseAllThesePieces = 9

DICE RESULTS
9 = FuseAllThesePieces
PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

You managed to super-glue the pieces of the missing part together. Finally, we were able to assemble the Powerful Artifact ™! I found a tally at the back of it saying it grants each adventurer a wish with outcome based on luck. After admiring the intricate mechanism for a while, I pull a lever shouting:

I wish for a Griffin = 18!

DICE RESULTS
18 = Griffin
abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

You get your griffin. He's strong, loyal, and quite fast. That's a really good griffin you got there.

I wish for an magical item that can heal any injury or illness.

SandsOfSanctity = 19

DICE RESULTS
19 = SandsOfSanctity
sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

The air is set ablaze in front of you and from the ashes, an old book forms. On the front page, it is written "Spells for dummies".

Hm. Well, I don't really have any wishes. Ah! Of course! Superpowers!
I wish I could SlowMyTimePerception = 19 *pulls lever*

DICE RESULTS
19 = SlowMyTimePerception
PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Gears and cogs are set in motion, and the artifact emanates multicolored lights that envelope you. After the magic’s done, you feel different and it seems you’ve got a powerful control over time in the universe.

I roll to NameMyGriffin = 5.

DICE RESULTS
5 = NameMyGriffin
abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

Our next quest is to explore an apparently haunted treasure filled crypt. Maybe we can even find a renaming card in there to get PL's griffin a better name level than a mere 5. Well, lets go!

*As you enter the crypt, you can see that the walls are lined with gold and jewels, however they seem very hard to pull out. You've been told that this place is like a maze, and a large room of valuable items awaits at the end. But right now the path splits into four.*

I roll to choose the RightPath = 11 .

DICE RESULTS
11 = RightPath
dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

You take the far right path. Although it's a dead end, at least it wasn't one of the two that lead to a dead adventurer.

I roll to try to find the RightPathAgain = 20, ignoring the far right one.

DICE RESULTS
20 = RightPathAgain
PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Cautiously, you move forward, ignoring the glittering walls. There’s something not right about them, you just can’t put a finger on it yet. Maybe somebody would be able to identify them... The increasing silence could be unnerving, but you have a hunch that this corridor was a jackpot. Soon enough, after avoiding some potential traps, it turns out it was indeed...
- - - - -
"You heard that, Greg? ", the griffin looks as though it wants to snap at my face, "Don’t be so gloomy! ABC said we can look out for some epic names! XD"

While I was busy reciting a counting-out rhyme, the mounted griffin took into the air. –Weaeaeaiiiiit!

There is sorta fifth corridor, the crypt's antechamber has a big hole in the ceiling.

I roll if GregFitsIn = 15?

DICE RESULTS
15 = GregFitsIn
PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Sorry, I forgot to end Dragonmaster's result: "it turned out it was indeed, because you find a lavishly looking display. Inside, is what you recognise as the universal weapon. A powerful artifact that can change its shape and size as you wish."

Showing 16-30 of 205