ForumsForum GamesThe 20 Dice Game

205 60278
Ramit12
Ramit12
2,966 posts
Baron

Hello! Welcome to the 20 Dice Game! This game is about rolls and their results.

Rules

1. Describe the last person's roll.
  2. Roll a 1d20 dice and describe what you are rolling for. Make sure that what you are describing is not intentionally offensive or obscene. You can name your roll if you want, just don't make it intentionally offensive, just like what you are describing.

Example

P1: I roll to make good music (rolls a 17)
P2: You managed to play very great music, that you filled the room with a chill atmosphere and there are people listening to it and enjoying it.
I roll to make everyone happy! (rolls a 11)

And so on.

Try to make it crazy! You can even add elements to the game if you roll high enough!

I'll start:
I roll to gather players for this game.
ImGatheringPlayers = 9

DICE RESULTS
9 = ImGatheringPlayers
  • 205 Replies
abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

Greg does fit in the hole, but unfortunately it isn't big enough for him to carry someone else with him into the hole.

I attempt to turn the universal weapon into a ladder so we can climb up into the hole.

Ladder = 6

DICE RESULTS
6 = Ladder
kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Duchess

You manage to create the ladder, but it crumbles as soon as it is created. Fortunately nobody was hurt.

I search for a spell in my book so that we can enter the hole.

Spell = 13

DICE RESULTS
13 = Spell
abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

(Welp now the universal weapon is dead :P)

You find the right spell, but it only lets you teleport one person in the hole. Since I'm posting here I decide that I'll go in the hole. You teleport me in and I see that the hole led to another room--well, more like an obstacle course than a room. There are many traps, puzzles, and obstacles I need to get past.

With the help of Greg, I try to go through the ObstacleCourse = 10

DICE RESULTS
10 = ObstacleCourse
sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

Haha, I got horribly ninja'd by 3 posts. Guess that's why I get for looking away. "just a minute" turns into half an hour.

You find a spell which creates a glowing staircase of nacreous air, with streaks of rainbow light constantly descending to and through the bottom. Sadly, it does not reach the ceiling hole. Hm.
HumanPyramid = 18 ?

DICE RESULTS
18 = HumanPyramid
dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

It works quite well. All of us except you (the guy on the bottom) make it. I use my universal weapon (which is not dead after all, just needed some recovery time) to make a Staircase = 4 to lead you up.

DICE RESULTS
4 = Staircase
kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Duchess

Apparently the only thing that the universal weapon cannot make is a staircase. What a shame...
Meanwhile...

You find the right spell, but it only lets you teleport one person in the hole. Since I'm posting here I decide that I'll go in the hole. You teleport me in and I see that the hole led to another room--well, more like an obstacle course than a room. There are many traps, puzzles, and obstacles I need to get past.
With the help of Greg, I try to go through the ObstacleCourse = 10

You are fit and smart enough to go through it with Greg, but you face an obstacle that can only get past with the help of all the group!

I look for another spell, so that sciller can come up with the rest.

ScillerSpell = 8

DICE RESULTS
8 = ScillerSpell
PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

You were able to lift into the air only half of Sciller's body and you're out of mana.

I borrow your spellbook and magical wand and cast WingardiumLeviosa = 14 trying to hoist up the rest.

DICE RESULTS
14 = WingardiumLeviosa
dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

You teleport sciller halfway up, and he falls, injuring himself.

I roll to FixSciller = 14

DICE RESULTS
14 = FixSciller
PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

You manage to fix Sciller quite nicely. It's his job to judge if that's how he looked before all the transitions, though...

I roll to check what does that LeverOnAWall = 11.

DICE RESULTS
11 = LeverOnAWall
kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Duchess

A door opens, but it's really small. Looks like it's the only way out of this room.
I'm out of mana, so I can't cast a spell yet.

I roll to replenish my mana.
Mana = 11

DICE RESULTS
11 = Mana
dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

You restored a fair amount of mana. I roll to use my universal artifact to ShrinkSciller = 3 and fit him through the door.

DICE RESULTS
3 = ShrinkSciller
PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

The artifact went a little too far with this spell… He’s no bigger than a potato now. But I guess it’s easy for him to dodge traps, so we can make a safe ScillerReconnaissance = 20.

DICE RESULTS
20 = ScillerReconnaissance
dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Lil' Sciller makes his way to the end of the corridor and steps on the pressure plate, shutting down the traps and opening the door further. We all walk down the hall unhindered.

I roll to UnShrinkSciller = 4!

DICE RESULTS
4 = UnShrinkSciller
sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

Oh, god, I got ninja'd after rewriting after getting ninja'd after rewriting after getting ninja'd.

Yeah, I'd appreciate if I wasn't a complete test dummy and you don't touch the ar- Whoah, darn it. *sciller levitates in the air for a while before crashing down violently*
Great, and it didn't work. I'm fine being carried for a while, mkay? Just, uh, try not to squish me.

Wait, what's that sound? It sounded like OooOOOookrzhljhgkhljkhg. We must FindTheSourceOfTheNoise = 16

DICE RESULTS
16 = FindTheSourceOfTheNoise
abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

You easily found the source of the noise. Apparently it was a ghost. And now it wants to kill you.

Meanwhile I'm still stuck in the ceiling obstacle course.

I try to somehow HelpFromAfar = 10

DICE RESULTS
10 = HelpFromAfar
Showing 31-45 of 205