ForumsForum GamesThe 20 Dice Game

205 60250
Ramit12
Ramit12
2,966 posts
Baron

Hello! Welcome to the 20 Dice Game! This game is about rolls and their results.

Rules

1. Describe the last person's roll.
  2. Roll a 1d20 dice and describe what you are rolling for. Make sure that what you are describing is not intentionally offensive or obscene. You can name your roll if you want, just don't make it intentionally offensive, just like what you are describing.

Example

P1: I roll to make good music (rolls a 17)
P2: You managed to play very great music, that you filled the room with a chill atmosphere and there are people listening to it and enjoying it.
I roll to make everyone happy! (rolls a 11)

And so on.

Try to make it crazy! You can even add elements to the game if you roll high enough!

I'll start:
I roll to gather players for this game.
ImGatheringPlayers = 9

DICE RESULTS
9 = ImGatheringPlayers
  • 205 Replies
dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

You manage to draw the Ghost's attention. Now it's after you. I roll to turn the artifact into one of those GhostbusterLightningGuns = 6!

DICE RESULTS
6 = GhostbusterLightningGuns
kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Duchess

You get the gun, but it doesn't work as it needs some bateries. **** it! Maybe the ghost isn't that bad and only needs to rest in peace? I roll for a spell that gives the ghost peace, so it becomes a good guy.
GhostSpell = 3

DICE RESULTS
3 = GhostSpell
sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

Legend says so, that on his way
His heart grew three sizes that day.
But he carried on, to the ray insensitive.
That's what happens when his heart size is negative.

Hm. What are ghosts scared of? I know! Mice! *starts running on all fours*
SqueakSqueakSqueakSqueak = 20

DICE RESULTS
20 = SqueakSqueakSqueakSqueak
PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

You happen to be a good mouse cosplay. This worked like a charm! After ghost’s white shroud fell on the floor, we could see that it was really some woman that probably guards this crypt. Or maybe some competitor-adventurer. Since there is maximum luck involved, her equipment fell along with the ghost-costume.

I roll to SearchHerEquipment = 8.

DICE RESULTS
8 = SearchHerEquipment
dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

You manage to find some knives for all of us. Which is good, given that we all came here unarmed.

I roll to Bringabcdragonhere = 7

DICE RESULTS
7 = Bringabcdragonhere
PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

You managed to bring ABC back! She passed the obstacle course. At the end they managed to retrieve a golden casket, but Greg's side got pierced by a ballista turret!

I roll for us to RemoveTheProjectile = 20.

DICE RESULTS
20 = RemoveTheProjectile
kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Duchess

The projectile has been removed safely. Luckily, the wound is superficial and Greg will be okay in no time! Yay! ^^
Now, we're on a huge room with a big door. It's locked and our treasure is waiting for us in the other side.
I roll to open the door with a spell.
Alohomora = 10

DICE RESULTS
10 = Alohomora
sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

The door is unlocked, but there appears to be a piece of wood stuck through the door handles, preventing us from opening it. Suddenly, you hear a scream from behind.

Sciller, lying on the floor and shrieking in pain. After a short gasp of air, he manages to utter: "EVERYTHING BURNS!". He continues to scream for about half a minute. After that, He stands up, this time visibly taller, the size of two potatoes stacked on each other.

"Whohohoa. Oh, great, that's what your artifact did. I'm fine now. No need to worry."

Attempting to keep a cool head, he suggests you UseKnivesToChopTheDoor = 13

DICE RESULTS
13 = UseKnivesToChopTheDoor
PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

We managed to hack the door with these knifes, unfortunately they're completely dull now. Behind wooden ones there are another door, made of stone this time.

We use the ballista projectile as a Ram = 2.

DICE RESULTS
2 = Ram
dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

The bolt broke.

I roll to give Greg ABetterName = 20! (TPBM can determine the name based on the result - higher = cooler.

DICE RESULTS
20 = ABetterName
PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

We found a name card inside that golden casket that ABC and the griffin won for passing the obstacles. On it I read a name written in a quaint handwriting with some sparkling ink. Greg's new name is Starwing.

I read a description on the door. It was written in some ancient language, but as luck would have it, I studied it in the Citadel. It says that the door can be only open from inside the next room. I look for any CracksInTheWall = 3.

DICE RESULTS
3 = CracksInTheWall
dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

You pull too hard and the wall falls down, revealing that we've been followed by those monsters (that we never defeated). I roll to KillThemAll = 10(Before they kill us!)

DICE RESULTS
10 = KillThemAll
kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Duchess

You only killed half of them! It's something, I guess.

I roll to cast a spell to KillTheRest = 6

DICE RESULTS
6 = KillTheRest
Ramit12
Ramit12
2,966 posts
Baron

You did not do much damage, but those monsters are almost dead.

I roll to turn the artifact into a Sword = 15 and use it to kill the rest of those monsters.

Wow, the sword is quite legendary!

DICE RESULTS
15 = Sword
sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

The artifact turns into a sword. However, it is not an ordinary sword. As you grab it, it sticks to your hand and pulls you. You manage to do things you never even dreamt of being able to do until then and leave the room filled with the bodies of monsters.

We continue into the newly opened room. It is a grande chamber decorated in a Rococo-ish style, similar to this.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2F1.bp.blogspot.com%2F-0PvzYKdfLy4%2FTbhO-CFGeOI%2FAAAAAAAABXk%2FwXA5kq9L1ak%2Fs1600%2Frococo.jpg&f=1

The chamber also seemed to be converted into a church, as there is an altar and a grandiose sculpture altarpiece. An organ above us seems to be playing a holy piece. The holiness and peace fill the air. Light shines through the mosaic windows, painting the already exorbitantly decorated room in colours.

Despite the inherent peacefulness, the longer one stays in the room, they get uneasier and uneasier. Shivers crawl beneath their skins.

We look around. On the left, there is a staircase leading to the organ room and the balcony. To the right there is an apse containing a reredos. In it, a statue of a lady, clothed in robes that cover her body and face. In the middle, on the left and right there are two transepts. At the far end, there is a door on the right and a cloth covered doorway on the left.

Using my knowledge of churches, I RotateTheAltarpieceShelf = 10 .

Sorry, but this was way too fun to write.

DICE RESULTS
10 = RotateTheAltarpieceShelf
Showing 46-60 of 205