ForumsForum GamesThe 20 Dice Game

205 60277
Ramit12
Ramit12
2,966 posts
Baron

Hello! Welcome to the 20 Dice Game! This game is about rolls and their results.

Rules

1. Describe the last person's roll.
  2. Roll a 1d20 dice and describe what you are rolling for. Make sure that what you are describing is not intentionally offensive or obscene. You can name your roll if you want, just don't make it intentionally offensive, just like what you are describing.

Example

P1: I roll to make good music (rolls a 17)
P2: You managed to play very great music, that you filled the room with a chill atmosphere and there are people listening to it and enjoying it.
I roll to make everyone happy! (rolls a 11)

And so on.

Try to make it crazy! You can even add elements to the game if you roll high enough!

I'll start:
I roll to gather players for this game.
ImGatheringPlayers = 9

DICE RESULTS
9 = ImGatheringPlayers
  • 205 Replies
PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

This time the portal was really good. It was big enough to fit even the biggest pets. But, I refuse to go through it yet! Home can wait... We're on a big flying island and if we fly high enough, we'll see the whole world!

I pull FlyUpLever = 2 !

On a side note, isn't it a high time to do something to recover Sciller?

DICE RESULTS
2 = FlyUpLever
dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Wrong way! We fall hard, and the island goes straight through the portal. So now we've got our own flying island to travel around with... yay?

And fine. I try to use a reformation potion toRestoreSciller = 14 (I'm gonna regret this...)

DICE RESULTS
14 = RestoreSciller
sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

You put the scraped parts of sciller's body in a bowl and spill the restoration potion in the bowl. Sciller's parts start glowing and arrange themselves in a vaguely human shape. The light stops shining and sciller in all his glory appears before you!

He flops to the ground like a fish. In his hand, there is a note.

I told you, I left the group for good.

It seems you won't be getting sciller back any time soon. For better or worse? Depends on if you're sciller or not.

I RollToThinkOfAnEncounter = 6

DICE RESULTS
6 = RollToThinkOfAnEncounter
PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Bad luck, but not the worst. After we depart from the island, a messenger boy runs up to the team. In our home city (or whatever our home is supposed to be) someone (or something) committed a horrible murder.

I roll to find out HowManyVictims = 2.

DICE RESULTS
2 = HowManyVictims
dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Oooh boy. That's bad. It would appear that no less than 20 people were slain in this senseless rampage. We arrive at the scene - an outdoor market, now closed - and see the mess of corpses, each with horrible burns across their faces, although the rest of their bodies seem untouched. Despite the public nature of the massacre, no one seems to know who (or what) did this. I roll to read through my Monster Compendium to see if I can FindTheCulprit = 9!

DICE RESULTS
9 = FindTheCulprit
kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Duchess

There are 4 possible culprits: the butcher, the shoemaker, the receptionist of the hotel and a teenager.

I roll to FindMoreClues = 10

DICE RESULTS
10 = FindMoreClues
dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

You uncover a fast food drink cup with lighter fluid on it.

I roll to AnalyzeTheCup = 3 for fingerprints, DNA and such. (Make sure you wear your gloves!)

DICE RESULTS
3 = AnalyzeTheCup
PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

There were fingerpints present on the cup, but none were found in our database, thus none belong to the chief suspects.

I roll to find AnotherClue = 20.

DICE RESULTS
20 = AnotherClue
dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

PLGuy pokes around the mess and finds what appears to be a small slice of skin from a hand. Upon closer inspection, he finds that it's not flesh, but a strange, plasticy material.
"The heck is this thing?" He asks.
"Let me see it," dragonmaster replies. "Hmm... Test the fingerprints."
"What?"
"Just do it."
"PL, he probably has a good reason," Kali says. PL tests the fingerprints, and sure enough they match the fast food cup. Someone's been tampering with the evidence!

I roll to test the glove for fingerprints on the OtherSide = 16 to determine the culprit.

DICE RESULTS
16 = OtherSide
Ramit12
Ramit12
2,966 posts
Baron

You managed to test the fingerprints. Even though the fingerprint scanner had some flaws, You still manage to find out who the culprit is. However, we don't know where the culprit lives.

I roll to find more clues determining the culprit's location.
FindingClues = 3

DICE RESULTS
3 = FindingClues
dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Zip. Zilch. Nada. I roll to have AirAsia TrackThePerp = 20

DICE RESULTS
20 = TrackThePerp
PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

AirAsia tracked down the perpetrator (and cheaply)! Turns out he lives in Armoria, in a warehouse next to the city's best smith. The building was considered abandoned and haunted, but an Airbus saw through the deception.

We head there swiftly. I roll to ScanForTraps = 12

DICE RESULTS
12 = ScanForTraps
dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

You disarm the multitude of snares that awaited us.

I roll to have our pets close in on the criminal and TakeHimDown = 5!

DICE RESULTS
5 = TakeHimDown
abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

Your pets scratch the criminal. He has a minor injury.

I roll to attack him with my Flamethrower = 7

DICE RESULTS
7 = Flamethrower
PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Your flamethrower burned something, but it turned out it was only a dummy, a decoy.

We hear a voice saying “Welcome to my son’s party. Did I say welcome? My bad, you’re not guests, you are his birthday presents. Get them, boy!” Some shape emerges from the shadows. I roll to see WhatIsIt = 2 ?

DICE RESULTS
2 = WhatIsIt
Showing 106-120 of 205