ForumsForum GamesThe 20 Dice Game

205 60285
Ramit12
Ramit12
2,966 posts
Baron

Hello! Welcome to the 20 Dice Game! This game is about rolls and their results.

Rules

1. Describe the last person's roll.
  2. Roll a 1d20 dice and describe what you are rolling for. Make sure that what you are describing is not intentionally offensive or obscene. You can name your roll if you want, just don't make it intentionally offensive, just like what you are describing.

Example

P1: I roll to make good music (rolls a 17)
P2: You managed to play very great music, that you filled the room with a chill atmosphere and there are people listening to it and enjoying it.
I roll to make everyone happy! (rolls a 11)

And so on.

Try to make it crazy! You can even add elements to the game if you roll high enough!

I'll start:
I roll to gather players for this game.
ImGatheringPlayers = 9

DICE RESULTS
9 = ImGatheringPlayers
  • 205 Replies
abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

Um... I think the artifact malfunctioned. You recieved a weird mutated blob. Let’s just put it out of its misery.

Also I didn’t lose interest, it’s just that school has been aggressive lately.

I use the Powerful Artifact and wish for a Bridge = 1

DICE RESULTS
1 = Bridge
kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Duchess

You created a bridge, but it's 1 metre long, so it's totally useless.
Hey! Don't kill the blob!!!! I'll take care of it, it's cute ^^

I roll to NameBlob = 15. Higher result = cooler name!

DICE RESULTS
15 = NameBlob
dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

I'll call you... Alazare, Winged Reaper!

I roll to summon a FlyingChimera = 19

DICE RESULTS
19 = FlyingChimera
sciller45
sciller45
2,855 posts
Justiciar

The artifact jumps out of your hands on the floor. Just as you notice it, a strike of thunder hits the artifact. A majestic, flying chimera somehow jumps out of the artifact. It stands proud and its heads bow down in front of you. It seems to like you.

Right and, uh, kali, about your little pet there...
https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fupload.wikimedia.org%2Fwikipedia%2Fcommons%2F8%2F80%2FShoggoth_by_Nottsuo.jpg&f=1

May I vote " put it out of its misery"? You know, before it murders someone? I mean, I get that it's cute if you stare at it so long your eyes melt away. But then again, unicorns are majestic, and look at them. Smug little proud jerks. You know?

I continue playing the lire, hoping one of them will bow to my wish to RideTheUnicorns = 5
You unicorns like jazz? I can try to improvise some on the lyre. Eh? Eh? Eeeeh?

DICE RESULTS
5 = RideTheUnicorns
dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

You get bucked and trampled. Ouch.

I roll to NameMyChimera = 20.

DICE RESULTS
20 = NameMyChimera
kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Duchess

Your quimera's name is Aira, the Majestic Winged Lion.
Sciller, I like Alazare. It's cute, ant I'll take care of it, and walk it, and feed it with human tortured souls, and pet it, and groom it. Can we keep it, please? Can we?

Anyways, we have to get to island.
I roll to FlyAllOfUsToTheIsland = 16

DICE RESULTS
16 = FlyAllOfUsToTheIsland
dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

We all make it across. Although you almost fell off your blob...

Let's give Alazare a Saddle = 1!

DICE RESULTS
1 = Saddle
sciller45
sciller45
2,855 posts
Justiciar

A saddle appears out of thin air and float down like a feather onto the shoggoth-looking-blob. The moment it touches the blob, though, the blob releases a deathly groan as a new hand pops out beneath the saddle and throws it at dragonmaster.

"Mkay. Now I want to be as stealthy as possible" Said sciller while pulling out the dagger from his pouch.
"Y'all've seen what happens when you try to be friendly with them. That's why I'm gonna let their shiny, majestic blood run. 'You're not pure of heeeaaart. Look at me, I'm a stupid hoooorse. I fart rainbows, pose, frolick in the grasslands and eat rainbows all day.'" he says mockingly.
"Now. I must HideAndTrapTheUnicorns = 8 !

DICE RESULTS
8 = HideAndTrapTheUnicorns
dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

What is wrong with you?! I have Aira block you with her snake head while the goat head rams you and the lion head shoos the unicorns away, you horrible person!

Everybody gangs up to make you PayForWhatYouveDone = 10 to those majestic creatures!

DICE RESULTS
10 = PayForWhatYouveDone
kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Duchess

The unicorns run away and leave us alone thanks to Aira. They won't ever come back, for good or for bad, who knows...
Sciller doesn't like creatures in general, nor unicorns, nor my adorable Alazare. What's next, saying Aira isn't fuffly???

Anyways, I roll to SearchForAMagicCaveOrSth = 18

DICE RESULTS
18 = SearchForAMagicCaveOrSth
dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Aira is fluffy! Sciller doesn't know squat. Your divining rod decides to go for 'or something.' You find the ruins of an ancient city. I roll to make sure there's NoMonsters = 18 in here before we explore too far.

DICE RESULTS
18 = NoMonsters
PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

There are no monsters inside the ruins. If there were, our likeable blob-pet and fluffy chimera must have scared the hell out of them. In fact, there is not a living soul beside us. (Well, IDK if those tiny birds have souls?) Stone statues, perfectly imitating people in different poses surround us. They’re chiseled from the rock they’re standing on, or more precisely every one is a part of the rocky ground. The ones situated in the middle (probably city's agora), about 50 of them, stand in a circle with expressions of terror on their faces and hold heavy chains leading upwards. After skimming along one of the chains, I spot that it is connected to the floating island, which is in turn directly above us, about a mile up. It seems the statues are holding the island…

I don’t like the sinister vibe of this place… I don’t wanna touch anything before we know more about what has happened here. I roll so we FlyToTheIsland = 14 above.

DICE RESULTS
14 = FlyToTheIsland
dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

We're here! And despite the apparent lack of monsters, something's clearly not right. The only things around are those tiny birds, and they aren't a species I've ever seen before... I use my DarkMagicDetector = 8 to see if I can figure out what's going on here.

DICE RESULTS
8 = DarkMagicDetector
PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

We are? Of course we are. The statues are holding another floating island that is above us, duh.

Your detector worked well. But the darkest thing that the tiny birds did was messing on the statues *gross* The source of uneasiness has to lie elsewhere.

When passing two statues I could hear something like a groan. It was coming from (inside?) one of them. I took a closer look, a woman and a man about 2 metres away, staring at each other. I use the magic detector to check IfTheyAreHumans = 12.

DICE RESULTS
12 = IfTheyAreHumans
kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Duchess

The detector clarifies nothing of if they're humans or not, but they're, indeed, alive.

I roll to use Alazare, so that it can see if they HaveHumanSouls = 2
But don't eat them yet, Alazare!!!

DICE RESULTS
2 = HaveHumanSouls
Showing 76-90 of 205