ForumsWEPRAbortion

1508 314868
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

What my peers here think?

I would like to try and avoid a buch of rabid Catholics and Christians falling back only on the religious reasons and what have you. However, I do not see how that can be dodged.

My view? I'm for it. If a woman wants to get one, it is her choice. Some people seem to act like if one woman gets an abortion, it means that all the rest have to. If the child in question is not yours, butt out.

Also, on a lighter note, I say that abortions should be allowed when kids are up to 18 years old. That would solve a lot of headaches, eh?

• 1,508 Replies
RoY_aHoI77
RoY_aHoI77
163 posts
Jester

@asherlee
i don't said man should not care, they have to!!!!
but the decision is only up to the woman a man could only hold the hand ond a part of the way metaphorical spoken.........
thats what i mean sorry if it was not clearly

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

You said:
a man has no feeling about whats going on in a woman and this "life" she has to decide on.

I then said that some men may not care but I'm sure a lot do. But the decision is not only up to the woman. She just happens to carry it. It is just as much hers as it is his.

RoY_aHoI77
RoY_aHoI77
163 posts
Jester

aaaah fuck
i'm not as good as i think in english uhm i write it in german and you translate it later or whatever

Also ich denke das beide eltern des ungeborenen lebens oder zellklumpens(je nach standpunkt ist es eins von beidem)sich um diese entscheidung kümmern müssen denn es ist eine harte sache den weg zu wählen den man gehen will und man muss viel überdenken(geld,wohnraum, körperliche strapazenfestigkeit der beziehung falls eine besteht{is ja oft leider nicht so},etc.) aber im endeffekt hat die Frau das recht diese entscheidung ganz allein für sich zu treffen egal was der mann sagt denn sie ist diejenige die das leben spendet,auch wenn das jetzt abgedroschen klingt.

i hope somebody with good german can translate it to you i don't thinks girls have this to carry it all alone

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Those symbols won't display in this forum... just try the best you can. I won't be to harsh on your semantics.

RoY_aHoI77
RoY_aHoI77
163 posts
Jester

i got a dictionary and now i know what i want to say:

both got the responsibility for this life and have to think about consequences pros and contras but in the end the woman got the right to decide alone for herself and her good......so both should decide but she can claim the right for deciding alone for her

puh, don't beat beat me for that but i think it is like that me and my girlfriend come to this conclusion(er wrong word?) after long conversations

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,826 posts
Duke

Roy,

Wenn hat zellklumpens zu leben werden?Ist ein foetus wirklich lebend? Ich glaube ja, dass die Eltern muss eine Entscheidung zusammen treffen, aber wasverdienen ihre Entschidung moralish richtig? Tut mir leid fuer mein furchtbar Deutsch.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Okay, Okay I see what you're saying now. That in the end it is always going to be her choice and no one else. Is this correct?

And of course you known German Moegreche... :P

razaki
razaki
263 posts
Nomad

Hehe, I love watching people write in English when they are not fluent in it.

This is not an insult by ANY means, roy, nor is it an attempt to make fun of you.

That's the level that I'm at with Spanish, though, so I don't feel as stupid anymore. Thank you.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

hablas espanol? Mi padre es de Espana. El habla realmente Euskara, que es una lengua de decente non-latin, pero entiendo la mas espanol. Perdone por favor la reduccion de acentos.

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

Por supuesto, no perdones necesarios. Lo esta inteligible.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Gracias.

RoY_aHoI77
RoY_aHoI77
163 posts
Jester

yes thats it!!! the other i wrote sounds like its all her fault....brrr doesn't mean that ever.....

and i think everyone got the right to place life in this world but why everyone screams when somebody decided to do not??? especially after a r-a-p-e or by a burst condome its not the parents or mother fault that are crime and accident so why get upset if anyone does not want this life to place in this bad world should it be born and remmber the mother of this cruel crime??? some people say yes i'm not. and an abortion takes place mostly in 1st month or not??? i don't know accurately ....
then its only a smal bunch of cells without brain and emotions just with the order to duplicate so i pesonally find it hard to believe that this is a full life with a soul!!!
i believe(!!) that the soul is given during the procedure of birth, then the little life knows who it is!!!

@moe
what do you mean with that??:"aber wasverdienen ihre Entschidung moralish richtig?"
can you write it in english please its in german a bit hard to understand, other wise very good german!!! ^^ where do you learn it??? not many english speaking people take the advantage of learning the language of the bad bad krauts.... but thats nother topic for itself

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,826 posts
Duke

I like the bad bad krauts
I was saying that I agree the parents should decide together, but what makes their decision morally right?

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Roy, we have lately been discussing the brain and "right to life" of the child. What I mean is, when and if there is a right time to have an abortion. It has really boiled down to personal beliefs.

For instances, I am just okay with abortion for certain situations (which is a slippery slope, I know), but I will never agree with partial-birth abortions.

RoY_aHoI77
RoY_aHoI77
163 posts
Jester

@ moe
i think only the circumstances the whole thing takes place its an individually decision ebery single time

@asherlee
i believe only till the second month from ther on its a crime to destroy the chances of this little thing that becomes a human but there are situations a partial birth abortion is a way i think, i know its cruel i wish to be never in this situation but the only situation i will do this is when the chil/baby is so heavy encumbered that it has no chance of real life or it is clear that it will die in the first 10 years of his life. i was a educational and work carer for disabled kids and teens before my accident and i saw some real bad things like a 4 year old girl that stuck in a huge machine of electric wheelchair, corsets, respirator and computer voice and i don't thing that this is a dignified life and that's the first human right, but this is only my opinion and everyone got his own expieriences and feelings about those things
i hope i'm explaining it good and this text makes me not to a monster in your eyes

Showing 166-180 of 1508