ForumsWEPRAbortion

1508 314936
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

What my peers here think?

I would like to try and avoid a buch of rabid Catholics and Christians falling back only on the religious reasons and what have you. However, I do not see how that can be dodged.

My view? I'm for it. If a woman wants to get one, it is her choice. Some people seem to act like if one woman gets an abortion, it means that all the rest have to. If the child in question is not yours, butt out.

Also, on a lighter note, I say that abortions should be allowed when kids are up to 18 years old. That would solve a lot of headaches, eh?

• 1,508 Replies
DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

Response to the wrong thread, Im hoping??
Im very confused.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

See, I'd normally be called strongly conservative... albeit rather open minded for a conservative. Meaning you're allowed to have your views, they're just wrong!
And that was a response to Asherlee's post.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

Yeah mage, you just dont go up to peopl ane say want to adopt my children? you put them in an adoption house

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

Hey buddy?
It's not up to you to decide, though, is it?
Like I said. This is one debate we should leave to the women, as it concerns them more than anyone else.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

It doesnt concern just the women. It, above all else, concerns the little kid inside of her. and also its the concern of the father of that child. truthfully, and i really dont care who i insult by saying this, but i have no respect for anybody who supports or wants to get something so sick and twisted. Its murder, i dont care what the dictionary says or what the legal term is, its murder.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

To define murder, you must define life. The child inside of the mother is still a part of the mother. And it doesn't concern the father at all.
I have no respect for someone so closed minded that they refuse to see the fact that such a debate shouldn't actually require their input, since they aren't the one with the child inside of them.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

arent you in this debate right now?
And yes it is life, it can move and stuff for itself. Its growing, which means its alive. And yes it does concern the father, because he IS THE FATHER. he helped make the baby, didnt he?

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

But he's not the one who has to make the decision.
To be honest, without legalized abortion we kind of force women to go to back alley clinics, which puts their own lives in danger.
I'm not a supporter of abortion, but at the same time I am. Women should have the right to do such things - but only after all the other options have been eliminated. No, adoption isn't always feasible. And sometimes the mother is at serious risk of dying in giving birth.

Sting
Sting
266 posts
Peasant

Anyone who has ever seen the full-version of "The Silent Scream" always will agree that abortion is, in very simple terms, murder. That baby in the womb is not just a hunk of flesh, it is a living, breathing thing. Anyone who watches the full version of this, and still believes abortion is alright, has no soul, spirit, humanity... whatever you believe is inside of a human that makes them human.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

Fuck you! I'm not a democrat, I'm an independent. That lets me swing whichever what I choose on every issue. Much more freedom that way.

I'm just saying, let the women choose whether or not it is right for them. Do I support it? Hell no, I don't support it! I believe it's murder. But would I still give them the right to do it? Yes, if they so choose.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

Ok, that last part is the only way abortion should ever be acceptable, If the mother will die if she has the baby. Thats a whole different story, coz if thr mother dies with the baby in her, than the baby pbly will too

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

Ah, but sometimes the odds are that the mother will die AFTER the child is born. Even still, is it really up to us to decide who should live, the mother or the child? No, it's up to the mother if she's willing to give her life so that she can have this child.

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

i don't see why anyone has to die for absolutely no reason except that they are not supposed to exict

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

Well what scenario can you give me that the mother will die if the child is born? other than dying during childbirth, thats impossible to predict.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

wait... what/ i dont understand that type legibly please

Showing 361-375 of 1508