ForumsWEPRAbortion

1508 314980
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

What my peers here think?

I would like to try and avoid a buch of rabid Catholics and Christians falling back only on the religious reasons and what have you. However, I do not see how that can be dodged.

My view? I'm for it. If a woman wants to get one, it is her choice. Some people seem to act like if one woman gets an abortion, it means that all the rest have to. If the child in question is not yours, butt out.

Also, on a lighter note, I say that abortions should be allowed when kids are up to 18 years old. That would solve a lot of headaches, eh?

• 1,508 Replies
MrNiceGuy
MrNiceGuy
73 posts
Nomad

Abortion=killing babies >:O... If someones partents got an abortion and later had another kid, they woud of had a brother or sister they never knew about, and the person getting the abortion would be like a murderer... of their own family. That's pretty low.

arkaninerenegade
arkaninerenegade
785 posts
Nomad

yeah, abortion should be illegal. its bad

Jalex
Jalex
23 posts
Nomad

yeah, abortion should be illegal. its bad

@arkaninerenegade-
Yes, abortion is bad but it shouldn't become illegal. It is up to the woman if she wants to kill a life just so she doesn't have to take care of it or whatever the reason is. I personally think that it is bad but sometimes, it is necessary.
EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

I agree with Carlie, a women does have a choice to have an abortion, due to the fact that they are not ready to have child or it'll be too expensive to have a child because the parents will have to buy baby clothes, diapers, etc, or maybe not.

copperjacket
copperjacket
15 posts
Nomad

I think that i have no say what a women dose to her baby its between the mother and the father not eveyone else.

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

I agree with Carlie, a women does have a choice to have an abortion, due to the fact that they are not ready to have child or it'll be too expensive to have a child because the parents will have to buy baby clothes, diapers, etc, or maybe not.

I still think the woman could give it up to adoption. It would just take some paper work. The child would live a normal life since adoption agencies check the parents. A possible life should not be destroyed.
VampiressOfTheDark
VampiressOfTheDark
39 posts
Nomad

I'm not saying this on my religion. Abortion should be illegal in the United States because it is not necassary and the only thing its doing is causing more groups to develope against something that can be easily resolved by making a decision and getting rid of whatever is making everyone mad. I personally, from the heart, think its unthinkable, inhuman, and a lil...disturbing I wanna say.

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

I think Abortion should stop. If you donm't want to have a kid at 13, than were PROTECTION!!!!!!!

VampiressOfTheDark
VampiressOfTheDark
39 posts
Nomad

calibur is right, but what the hell is up with kids wanting to get pregnant anyway?! If you ask me its the parents fault if the girl gets pregnant at freakin 13. But, yeah, protection or birth control might help.

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

I think Abortion should stop. If you donm't want to have a kid at 13, than were PROTECTION!!!!!!!

What does it have to do with being at 13? There are older people who don't want kids. Also, protection does not work all the time. Actually, most condoms don't even work as well as they are supposed to and that is the "most effective" protection.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Official rates from epidemiological studies is 3 failures per 100 woman years (that's the official measure, don't ask :P)

This is considering proper usage, which not everybody understands. Recommendations for using condoms effectively include using it in combination with a spermicide jelly. Among other things but I don't think I'm really allowed to say them...

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

I still think the woman could give it up to adoption. It would just take some paper work. The child would live a normal life since adoption agencies check the parents. A possible life should not be destroyed.

The reason people adopt from China, is because the American adoption system is incapable.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

The reason people adopt from China, is because the American adoption system is incapable.

The question here is in what way though? That's the interesting question because I frequently hear expressions of concern that people adopt from China "when there are plenty of elegible children/couples from the US".
WeeMan147
WeeMan147
199 posts
Nomad

This is a touchy subject and I am not a touchy person. If a woman gets pregnant than it is HER baby. I repeat, if a woman gets pregnant it is HER baby. If she wants to have it medically aborted in a safe and clean environment than that is her choice. You did not have sex with her, you did not deposit sperm into her uterus. You have no say. If you want to go on the Maury show and take a DNA test to check that's cool with me. But if you want to keep hundreds of women from dying from back alley abortions than you need to make it legal so it can be regulated, maintained, and done correctly with little to no danger to the mother.

All of the people that are trying to end abortion, you should have to go and look into the dead eyes of all the mothers who have died from the incorrectly done abortions. Until you do that, you wont understand.

thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

No... it's cheaper.
Showing 496-510 of 1508