ForumsWEPRAbortion

1508 314970
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

What my peers here think?

I would like to try and avoid a buch of rabid Catholics and Christians falling back only on the religious reasons and what have you. However, I do not see how that can be dodged.

My view? I'm for it. If a woman wants to get one, it is her choice. Some people seem to act like if one woman gets an abortion, it means that all the rest have to. If the child in question is not yours, butt out.

Also, on a lighter note, I say that abortions should be allowed when kids are up to 18 years old. That would solve a lot of headaches, eh?

• 1,508 Replies
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

...I did say YES!

If your still asking that question then you obviously didn't get what I was saying..

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Ever hear of rights Drace? You want to kill unborn babies thats fine, some people don't want to, its the CHOICE and RIGHT that they choose, and they have the right to exercise their beliefs.

zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

i belive im a millonare. im goin to rob a bank. im in jail. i dont belive i should be in jail. i try and escape. im shot.

get the picture

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Ever hear of rights Drace? You want to kill unborn babies thats fine, some people don't want to, its the CHOICE and RIGHT that they choose, and they have the right to exercise their beliefs.

Well I'm pro-choice..

i belive im a millonare. im goin to rob a bank. im in jail. i dont belive i should be in jail. i try and escape. im shot.

get the picture

Err?
zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

your an idiot.

i was trying to illisrtate that just beacuse you have a belif donst give you the right to exersise it.

YOU of all people should of been an abortion

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

Ya see you said you could bu tyou go even near one of those littel bundles of joy and you just see the way they learn adn grow you just can't think of it i have always wondered what kind of sickos would kill them but now i guess i found the answer.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Zerato I will not have such flaming. Be mature about this debate.

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

I find eh is being pretty mature he has been using pretty sound christian doctrine.

zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

Zerato I will not have such flaming. Be mature about this debate.

you cant take what i say. you always change the subject and also i think baby massacre is something to be mad @

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

Exactly it's not good it's discusting another story from my church a lady was a nurse at a clinic and her job was to cary out the bags of dead babys adn one day she could hear something it was a baby or fetous however you prefer it crying it was still alive but had a hole in it's chest so she took it sewed it up paid thousands in medical bills to keep it alive and it became like her child she raised it and to this day her child still is thankful of her actions.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

i was trying to illisrtate that just beacuse you have a belif donst give you the right to exersise it.

Its not a beliefs...
Its logic.

And is it not a belief to think there is a God? So you shouldn't exercise it? lmao!
zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

Its not a beliefs...
Its logic.

100% of people for abortion have been born. THATS LOGIC

And is it not a belief to think there is a God? So you shouldn't exercise it? lmao!

no its a fact

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

Well guys gotta go i ned sleeep for my christian school tommorow anyway may i leave in saying we are to exercise teh truth because we wan tto glorify God with our bodys using every chance we have to spread our joy and knowledge of eternal salvation to every man woman and child so they to will know of teh opportunity that awaits them in heaven. Wow Jesus and Paul both had it right see ya hope to continue with this tommorow and may i end by saying And Go dwill destroy wearth with fire and then the unbeleivers will be thrown into teh fire screaming in agony and GOd will bring forth a new heaven adn a new earth where all belsivers will be brought together and will be brought together to live in everlasting rightousness and blessedness. Amen to that paul Amen.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

See ya later man, hope to have another debate with you again, peace!

zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

peace, while i go kill some babies.

Showing 556-570 of 1508