ForumsWEPR[necro] Legalization of Marijuana

794 157428
ligaboy
ligaboy
1,051 posts
Peasant

I know that there is a topic about legalizing drugs, but I wanted to talk about Marijuana specifically.

Marijuana was banned in 1937 in the US and is now said to be a gate-way to more dangerous illegal drugs. However in this current state of economy I think we'd be better off with the legalization of marijuana. First, it would provide jobs for people. Second, more tax money to the government. Third, it would decrease sale to minors.

• 794 Replies
TheDude42
TheDude42
1,026 posts
Nomad

Workers need regular breaks to relieve stress...

It's pathetic that people rely on a plant to fulfill their lives.
Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

It's also pathetic that people rely on the Internet to get away from their real lives...
xP
I just insulted everyone on the site, including myself.
German3945
German3945
996 posts
Nomad

Some of you aren't being honest and are just playing around.

the first time i said construction zone i meant an actual construction zone-- making of a house, building; use of heavy machines that need lots of focus and practice and discipline to use. Serious, real construction.

Notice how this last post, i specifically said "easy, un-fuck-up-able construction", meaning that the actions taken were not dangerous while high. There was no machinery involved, no platforms, nothing that could be manipulated into a bad situation even if i had been completely blown.

stop trying to pick this apart by looking at small errors that truly aren't there.
German3945
German3945
996 posts
Nomad

It's a miracle plant. also, it's a huge stress and pain reliever.

It's pathetic that people rely on pills that damage their livers to fulfill their lives.
StonedOne
StonedOne
33 posts
Nomad

We don' relay on a plant to fullfill our lives life is just funer when your high

WoodyGuthrie
WoodyGuthrie
185 posts
Nomad

We don' relay on a plant to fullfill our lives life is just funer when your high

You're not helping.
StonedOne
StonedOne
33 posts
Nomad

what im sayin is people relay as much on weed to fullfill their lives as people that have to have coffee to start their day

jkmadman1
jkmadman1
1,066 posts
Nomad

no way hozay.

StonedOne
StonedOne
33 posts
Nomad

truely how many of you that are against legalization have ever smoked weed even

German3945
German3945
996 posts
Nomad

truely how many of you that are against legalization have ever smoked weed even

you're a disgrace to those who favor legalization.

you're not helping our cause by implanting this shit in with our educated responses.

"fake niggas smoke for the fun, i smoke for the love!"
StonedOne
StonedOne
33 posts
Nomad

no the point is how can you have an opion on it if you never tried it cuz if you do it's most likely bias

German3945
German3945
996 posts
Nomad

well yes technically you can say that, however if you're against something you normally don't try it.

if i were against the muslim religion, i wouldn't pray 5 times a day in a muslim language.

StonedOne
StonedOne
33 posts
Nomad

religion is a completely different story because if you get techincal then muslim, jews, and christians all beleive in the same god and they'll join him when they die so if you any of these religions you can't say the others wrong

jkmadman1
jkmadman1
1,066 posts
Nomad

We all know what would happen so we wouldn't do it.

StonedOne
StonedOne
33 posts
Nomad

you all think you know what would happen you don't know

Showing 436-450 of 794