ForumsThe TavernPost Your Favorite Joke.

180 28615
FrenzyNinja
FrenzyNinja
28 posts
Nomad

Yes im Bored. Post one of your funniest or favorite jokes.

What type of bees produces milk?

Boo-bees

• 180 Replies
SashaH
SashaH
138 posts
Nomad

Lol vont, pretty hilarious.

Subject403
Subject403
211 posts
Nomad

Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

Beacuase she was a woman.

Sorry. Kinda sexist but its hilarious.

driejen
driejen
486 posts
Nomad

My favourite joke is when a ... wait thats racist... Another favourite joke of mine is ... wait thats anti-christian ... okay what theres this joke about ... oh wait thats anti-muslim ... theres a ton of other jokes I like that are just sick but I can't say them here without getting banned the funniest jokes tend to offend others, the funnier the joke, the more it offends...

Fishyaboo
Fishyaboo
9 posts
Nomad

Two men Walk into a Bar.
the Third Guy Ducks.
What do Fish eat at Night?
Starfish.
What do you call a Flea trying to get a Ride?
Itch-iking

kentdog9
kentdog9
38 posts
Peasant

Sorry if you guys are offended by blonde jokes...

A blonde police officer pulls over a driver (also blonde). The police officer asks for identification from the woman but the woman says she cant find her license and she says the only thing with my face on it is this and she hands the police officer a mirror. The Blonde police officer says "oh" if i knew your were a police officer i wouldn't of pulled you over.

Leave comments and vote!

driejen
driejen
486 posts
Nomad

hehe that made me giggle kentdog9, the sheer stupidity!

vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

Question: If a blonde and a brunette fell off a building, who would hit the ground first?
Answer: The brunette - the blonde would have to stop for directions!

A blonde asked someone what time it was, and they told her it was 4:45. The blonde, with a puzzled look on her face replied, "You know, it's the weirdest thing, I have been asking that question all day, and each time I get a different answer."

A belgian was listening to the radio while driving at the A6, suddenly he hears a warning "Please watch out, there's 1 ghostrider at the A6" "1?", the belgian said, "i see hundreds of them!"

Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,495 posts
Nomad

Football:I'M the bloody football mate!
Annoying Orange: No! Handegg said you weren't made of feet!
Lolz idk there's a lot more good jokes but that's the first one that came to mind.

Subject403
Subject403
211 posts
Nomad

My grandma's so old, she has more double chins than a Hong Kong phone directory.

Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

darkargen that was hilarious.

why did helen keller's dog run away? well you would too if your name was aaarrrggghhhuuughhaaaaahhhh.

Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

sorry for the dp :/ i forgot some others

how do you make hellen keller go crazy tell her to find the corner in an oval room.

what did god say when he made a black person? Oh SH** I burnt one!

why are all the black people so fast? because all the slow ones are in jail.

what are the top two things white people like? hating black people and assists.

how do you kill a thousand mexicans? throw a penny off a cliff. How do you kill a thousand more? tell them no one found the penny. How do you find the richest mexican? find the one that found the penny.

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

me noz understand... what little box??? i dont get it, and yes i do have a dirty mind.

BlackVortex
BlackVortex
1,360 posts
Nomad

what little box??? i dont get it, and yes i do have a dirty mind.

The kid asked for sex as in Male/Female, to fill out the registration form, and his mum told him all about sex? I guess that's it.
tomertheking
tomertheking
1,751 posts
Jester

I don't have a favorite, but here is one:

What should you do if in the middle of the street you see a green thing that looks human in it's shape?

driejen
driejen
486 posts
Nomad

Why is a black man's eyes red after having sex? Because of the pepper spray. :> sorry I couldn't resist

Showing 106-120 of 180