ForumsNews and Feedback[AG3] Teaser

88 18478
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Hey everyone.

Just to keep you all informed, I'll be writing up a blog post for the main blog about some AG3-related news, which should publish toward the end of the week. In it, I'll discuss a few things about AG2 armor points, and some other sneak peeks. This will be a regular recurring blog idea to keep you all up to date on what we're working on as we get close to our official beta launch.

See you in the game,
cormyn

• 88 Replies
thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

i can't wait!!!!!!!

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

OMG, this is so different. I remember when there were no admin dudes posting.

Love it Ian! Looking forward to it

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Glad you enjoy the updates. I'd debated adding a separate forum category just to post updates and get feedback from users, but didn't want to seem selfish. I'll talk to Larry about it, but I think for our time frame, and because some of our AG3 design and ideas are definitely set in stone, we can't take too much feedback on certain topics because it would require huge amounts of effort to undo/rebuild/etc. Other ideas are still in the decision/design stages and we'd love to get feedback on what users want.

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

this sounds totally cool. the separate forum category would be a great idea.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

I think AG3 is a big step up from what we have now, so it's not a far throw to have a separate forum just for updates and feedback. I mean yeah, it's going to be temporary, right? There's no harm....

Can't wait to see/hear the updates!

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I always like to be kept in the know.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Glad you enjoy the updates. I'd debated adding a separate forum category just to post updates and get feedback from users, but didn't want to seem selfish. I'll talk to Larry about it, but I think for our time frame, and because some of our AG3 design and ideas are definitely set in stone, we can't take too much feedback on certain topics because it would require huge amounts of effort to undo/rebuild/etc. Other ideas are still in the decision/design stages and we'd love to get feedback on what users want.

Yeah, it's awesome.

At least we have the getsatisfaction page now. Before when we had suggestions even if they were good we had no idea if they were even looked at by admins.

So thanks a lot!
thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

yeah i think this is awesome. do you know if AG3 is coming out anytime soon (and by soon i mean like 4 months)

XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

so... it wasn't a myth,

im really excited, im sure you all did a great job on it!!

Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

That sounds cool, I can't wait for the new one to come out.

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

I'd debated adding a separate forum category just to post updates and get feedback from users, but didn't want to seem selfish.

Yes! Abuse admin power.

Except that to make a separate forum, you'd need to fill it with a lot of posts... Unless you're willing to allow a flow of question threads.

Wow, this is totally something to look forward to. Funny not too many users have replied, apparently the AG crowd is very small at the moment.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

It is Monday. People are sleepy, cranky, and homework-y. You wanna target Wednesday-Friday.

On that note, if this forum is going to be temporary until AG3 is finally launched, it wouldn't bother people that there's a new forum. I mean, this has more legitimate reasoning than Krin's Sonny2 forum, right?

I can't wait again! I hope my hypotheses and ideas take shape in AG3..... >:-]

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Not only that, many don't bother looking at the S&S. Thank you Cormyn, we've all been waiting. Some more updates would definitely be appreciated.

@Freakenstein

There once were a lot of Sonny posts being made.. by the time you became a regular they were already tapering off. Coincidentally you signed up for AG a week after I embarked on that long hiatus.

lllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllll
187 posts
Nomad

Yay!!! AG3 is actually not a myth. Yay!!!

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

A seperate AG3 forum would be so beneficial to us! A LOT of us users are mega excited for AG3 and have a few questions to ask. I myself can't think of any questions, but I'll be reading the replies to others..

Showing 1-15 of 88