ForumsThe TavernGlasses

130 19233
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

Who's got them and why?
I had an eye exam today and will be having to get glasses for the first time for astigmatism in my right eye. I should get my glasses sometime after the holiday.

• 130 Replies
jjrocks66
jjrocks66
912 posts
Shepherd

same thing happened to me on monday! i have myopia in my left eye. im 14 years old and never needed glasses before now. and yes you should get them after the holidays unless its a high percentage.

Blackblood450
Blackblood450
49 posts
Nomad

man i had glasses since i was 12 months old man i where them because i have realy bad vision probably the worst but its not like i have to close my eyes like im blind i can still see without them but its all blurry

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

i've had glasses for almost 7 years. now my eyes are too dependant on them (because i wear them all the time) and my eyesight is horrible without them. and i now also have an astigmatism (can't remember which eye, though. i want to say right). tried contacts, but i couldn't get the stupid things to go in my eye, i either couldn't open my eye enough, or i'd blink and my eye lashes would knock them away.

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

I have super thick glasses and I love them! My left eye is weaker than the other and I can't read anything about 15 ft. away (estimation). I never got plastic frames, only metal and they do this super weird thing where you can bend the part that's on your ear so that it lines up with the glass itself.

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

I hated glasses when I was growing up as a kid. I never wore them at all. And I don't wear them now.

bunniecorps
bunniecorps
467 posts
Nomad

I have to wear glasses all the time, but now I have contacts as well.

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

Lucky for me I don't have to wear either of those things. I don't and neither will I. I have good vision.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Lucky for me, every one in my family and every one of my cousins (except for one) has perfect vision (excluding losing eye site from old age).

hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

I have glasses. I don't really know why but apparently I just have bad vision.

chitown
chitown
1,614 posts
Farmer

I have had glasses since 4th grade. But I now wear contacts. I don't really like glasses since they get in my way and I can't wear sunglasses and other stuff.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I've had glasses since 3rd grade, I think.

My entire family has to wear glasses, but their eyesight varies.

My brother has really bad eyesight. Luckily, I don't, and I only have to wear them when seeing relatively far away.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

Lucky for me I don't have to wear either of those things. I don't and neither will I. I have good vision.

Wouldn't say that, I had perfect vision a year ago.
deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

I might need glasses. I don't have any eyesight problems, but when I'm in the back of the class in school, I sometimes need to squint really hard to be able to read the chalkboard. Plus my father, 5 out of my 7 aunts and uncles and my grandfather have glasses, so yeah I might get them in the near future.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

I have pretty good eyesight. I squint a little, but what with the sun and all, everybody does. I think I have a little worse than 20/20, whatever that would be. Never really understood what the numbers meant.

I had glasses when I was younger, but I stopped useing them as I didn't need them as often. Now I only wear them to read.

eaglepaw
eaglepaw
322 posts
Nomad

i dont like it.i take them everywhere.
i can not see anything without it.

Showing 76-90 of 130