ForumsThe Tavern[necro]Atheists make a God

255 51987
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

I'm sitting here joining in on a Blogtv charity. And we just made a god.

This God is a Rainbow colored Brazilian shemale, that wields a Dildo that shoots lighting. This God is not racist or vengeful, and there is no afterlife.

The commandments of this god is as follows
1. Think for yourself
2. sort your own **** out
3. no killing
4. no stealing

This god doesn't care if you honor your parents or not, doesn't care if you lie, doesn't care if you covet your neighbors *** and doesn't care if you commit adultery.

So in under an hour that's what a bunch of atheists in a charity can come up with by commity.

Oh, and thanks to artistic rendering this god has no pants.

• 255 Replies
wil4813
wil4813
256 posts
Nomad

Kingjac11 I want to be in your new religion! In all fairness the new atheist God is way better than any other god I've ever heard of. Good job MageGrayWolf!!

Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

I love watching some of the reactions here - it's the same reason that I read the hate mail on the site for the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster... some people take things waaay too seriously.

wil4813
wil4813
256 posts
Nomad

Haha, Avorne your totally right.

Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

I'm unsure of this god's existence.

I will remain undecided.

>:B

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Hypocrisy, atheists don't believe in a superior being, therefore the entire process of making your shemale God was flawed.

Not if it's for the lulz.

This God is a Rainbow colored Brazilian shemale, that wields a Dildo that shoots lighting. This God is not racist or vengeful, and there is no afterlife.

If the God is not racist or vengful, what's the point in her shooting lighting out of a dildoooooh... okay... I think I know why... kinky.
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

Dude we made it up.

lol yes i get the satire. its funny. highly innacurate to monothiestic religions and how they got there start but still funny :P
Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

this is somewhat random... and not your normal style mage

is the sex toy indicative of the god being one of fertility?

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Yes, very, VERY kinky.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

Your idol is not a match for The Noodly One. He made pasta, He made pirates, He made strippers, and His noodly appendages outplay your static toy relic no problem.
RAmen

I totally agree with Avorne, serious replies to such threads are always so funny^^

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

this is somewhat random... and not your normal style mage

I wasn't the only one involved in it's development. The idea was proposed and hosted by dprjones and voted on either through a series of polls or thumbs up or down by about 300 people.
dprjones was only hosting for about an hour so we only had that time to come up with it.
michael96412
michael96412
85 posts
Farmer

the best religion would be if u make the believers donate cash every week ^^

wil4813
wil4813
256 posts
Nomad

the best religion would be if u make the believers donate cash every week ^^

Haha, isn't that pretty much what Christians do?? They pass around that stupid hat thing and you have to put money in it.
dily213
dily213
50 posts
Nomad

You guys gotta calm down obviously it's a joke.

wil4813
wil4813
256 posts
Nomad

You guys gotta calm down obviously it's a joke.

Yes, and a very funny joke at that.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Indeed. I'm somewhat curious, why does the shemale need a dildo...oh right the lightning, never mind.

Showing 16-30 of 255