ForumsThe Tavern[necro]Atheists make a God

255 51986
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

I'm sitting here joining in on a Blogtv charity. And we just made a god.

This God is a Rainbow colored Brazilian shemale, that wields a Dildo that shoots lighting. This God is not racist or vengeful, and there is no afterlife.

The commandments of this god is as follows
1. Think for yourself
2. sort your own **** out
3. no killing
4. no stealing

This god doesn't care if you honor your parents or not, doesn't care if you lie, doesn't care if you covet your neighbors *** and doesn't care if you commit adultery.

So in under an hour that's what a bunch of atheists in a charity can come up with by commity.

Oh, and thanks to artistic rendering this god has no pants.

• 255 Replies
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

Some people are only 13. If you are on AG, you should be mature enough for stuff like this.

unless your my aunts kids, then you've been shielded from this kind of stuff. But I digress.

With all that's said and done, why did you guys pick Brazilian?

I don't know why shemale was specified to a Brazilian one. All the other options weren't as specific.
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

There are even younger gamers, from what I've seen on Exit Path. :P
Some as young as 11. But I doubt they frequent the Forums.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

1. Your deity offers no help to mankind.
2. Your deity gives you ~85 years, then you die.
3. Your deity doesn't care if you injure the emotions of another human being.
4. I'm going to just take a guess and assume that this is an unprovable blasphemy like the Flying Spaghetti Monster, due to your deity's appearance and since atheism means "without god".

I like to think of our new God as Yawheh 2.0

God and your deity, based on your description, are not related whatsoever. According to you, Allah is Ganesh 2.0.

some people take things waaay too seriously.

You'd be angry too if someone made an absolute mockery out of your most important core belief.

the best religion would be if u make the believers donate cash every week ^^

Haha, isn't that pretty much what Christians do?? They pass around that stupid hat thing and you have to put money in it.

God gave man the greatest gifts he could. Life and immortality. We are simply trying to give something in return. Tithe is supposed to go to conversion efforts, which has the intention of giving back to others immortality. Tithe is temporary. After the Judgement, man will no longer give tithe.

Hahahahaha, I love how he won't use the word god.

He is simply showing reverence to God, who is, in his belief, the Supreme Being.
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Legion...we are just joking around...you do realize that right? I'm sorry if we offended you, but you didn't have to open the thread if it hinted on the first page that it was for Atheists and that it would probably be offensive to really religious people.

wil4813
wil4813
256 posts
Nomad

4. I'm going to just take a guess and assume that this is an unprovable blasphemy like the Flying Spaghetti Monster, due to your deity's appearance and since atheism means "without god".

Calm down Legion1350 this is just a joke thread.

I'm going to just take a guess and assume that this is an unprovable blasphemy

God is also unprovable, so you have no point.
wolf1991
wolf1991
3,437 posts
Farmer

Sounds like every other god out there as well. Gee isn't that something.

You'd be angry too if someone made an absolute mockery out of your most important core belief.

You want to know my most important belief? Mankind has very little hope in the future.

God gave man the greatest gifts he could. Life and immortality. We are simply trying to give something in return. Tithe is supposed to go to conversion efforts, which has the intention of giving back to others immortality. Tithe is temporary. After the Judgement, man will no longer give tithe.

No I'm pretty sure man kind evolved from primates. Also, pretty sure we can die, that would make us mortal. And what does god need all that money for? Bet it's a death ray.
SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

Also, pretty sure we can die, that would make us mortal.

He most likely meant eternal life as in heaven (afterlife you could)

And what does god need all that money for?

He doesn't it's usually for charities and stuff like he said.
wil4813
wil4813
256 posts
Nomad

He doesn't it's usually for charities and stuff like he said.

How is giving money to charity giving god something in return?
Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

I can't help but laugh at, yes, i'll go ahead and say it, the blatent stupidity of people posting on this thread. It's a joke, any person with a brain can see Atheist + God = No link. And yet...you treat something, made to be the most ridiculous thing, as if it were REAL. I can't imagine what makes you think that we actually believe this, Atheism isn't even a religion! It's a word for people who don't believe in any sort of god or what not.

SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

Perhaps by giving back and helping out fellow people?

wil4813
wil4813
256 posts
Nomad

I can't help but laugh at, yes, i'll go ahead and say it, the blatent stupidity of people posting on this thread. It's a joke, any person with a brain can see Atheist + God = No link. And yet...you treat something, made to be the most ridiculous thing, as if it were REAL. I can't imagine what makes you think that we actually believe this, Atheism isn't even a religion! It's a word for people who don't believe in any sort of god or what not.

I know and every one is taking it so seriously, it is hilarious.
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I did think it was hilarious, but now the religious people are just hatin' on our fun, and that does not make me very happy.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

I guess they assume because they believe stuff so outrageous it only makes sense that everyone else would too.

SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

I did think it was hilarious, but now the religious people are just hatin' on our fun, and that does not make me very happy.

haha, I too think it's funny. Also, they should stay away if they are so offended by it. I was just trying to enlighten someone on how donation can be related to God in their eyes.
Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

How troublesome... What's with all this anger/hatred? We allow people to believe/talk about their God(s) without irrational hatred from us - why should this god, just because it was created a few days ago, receive such an angry reaction?

Showing 46-60 of 255