ForumsThe Tavern[necro]Atheists make a God

255 51985
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

I'm sitting here joining in on a Blogtv charity. And we just made a god.

This God is a Rainbow colored Brazilian shemale, that wields a Dildo that shoots lighting. This God is not racist or vengeful, and there is no afterlife.

The commandments of this god is as follows
1. Think for yourself
2. sort your own **** out
3. no killing
4. no stealing

This god doesn't care if you honor your parents or not, doesn't care if you lie, doesn't care if you covet your neighbors *** and doesn't care if you commit adultery.

So in under an hour that's what a bunch of atheists in a charity can come up with by commity.

Oh, and thanks to artistic rendering this god has no pants.

• 255 Replies
wolf1991
wolf1991
3,437 posts
Farmer

He most likely meant eternal life as in heaven (afterlife you could)

>.> I know what he meant. I wasn't being serious.
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I guess that when it comes to the MIGHTY GOD (lol) that they are blind to sarcasm.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

Allah is Ganesh 2.0.

I'd say Allah is more like God 1.3
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Legion...we are just joking around...you do realize that right?

Exactly. Atheists have just turned what is the most important aspect in my life into jocular target practice.

God is also unprovable, so you have no point.

I have full belief that God is provable. I just am not going to write thousands upon thousands, maybe millions, of characters into this forum to prove it.

Sounds like every other god out there as well. Gee isn't that something.

1. Have you read the Bible? God has offered hundreds of times in the Bible alone of him helping people.
2. Wrong. God offers immortality after death.
3. Half of the Bible is about how we should treat people.
4. Christianity is actually a serious religion, unlike the well-known "Pastafanarianism."

You want to know my most important belief? Mankind has very little hope in the future.

I believe the same thing. I'm not going to make ridicules about your belief.

No I'm pretty sure man kind evolved from primates. Also, pretty sure we can die, that would make us mortal. And what does god need all that money for? Bet it's a death ray.

Macroevolution is an unconfirmed hypothesis at most. Once again, I'm not writing millions of characters to prove it. I know we can die; I was referring to the afterlife in Heaven. The purpose of tithe is to use that money to convert people to religion.

It's a joke, any person with a brain can see Atheist + God = No link. And yet...you treat something, made to be the most ridiculous thing, as if it were REAL. I can't imagine what makes you think that we actually believe this, Atheism isn't even a religion! It's a word for people who don't believe in any sort of god or what not.

I know it's a joke. That's what makes it such a big deal.

why should this god, just because it was created a few days ago, receive such an angry reaction?

Because it was created in the minds of men to ridicule and debase God.

I guess that when it comes to the MIGHTY GOD (lol) that they are blind to sarcasm.

Sarcasm, when used against religion, is very irreverent.

I'd say Allah is more like God 1.3

Really? Mage, I just posted 18 lines, and that's the only thing you can come up with?
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Legion!!! We weren't even ridiculing your religion at first. We were just making a new religion, which you guys so obviously are not excepting. Yeah, it was a joke. We were just having fun, and I'm sorry that you can't take it. I get teased a lot. I got teased for two pages just because I made a grammar mistake. I'm not hating on who teased me. I don't even remember who they were. If you don't like the thread then DON"T POST ON IT.

Also, don't try to convert us when we have our own opinions. I will never be religious, ever. You will just have to accept that.

I'm sorry that you made such a long post when a lot of Atheists will probably say the same thing as me. Or maybe worse.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Holy... This here is why I dislike religion/atheist threads...
Half the religious people who discuss stuff takes stuff way to seriously, and half the atheistic people will either get mad or push the raging religious people on...

This is the exact reason why we can't have nice things.

Seriously.

Yes, this might be a joke on God/religion/belief in general, but if you are going to get your panties in a twist about it, you might need to get off the internet and go to church, because I do believe anger is considered a rather bad thing (Jesus said it).
I know it matters to the really religious people, but again, take a deep breath, let them have their fun and ignore it. Live in virtue.

And yes, this might "just be a joke", but some people are generally very sensitive about it, and if you are going to spur them on and make your statements on their behalf, saying you don't want to be converted, that there is no God or whatever, then perhaps you too should shut down your computer for a bit, and wonder why you want to argue with someone already aggravated to the point of... jihad, more or less.
Science is about truth, yes, but it is also about setting differences aside and listen to all the other viewpoints without ridiculing them, and without putting them down.

So, if this continues to be a heated argument, it is not going to continue. If you want to have heated arguments, go to the WERP where I can't see it, and won't care about it.
Or worse yet, I might start deleting random posts out of the blue, which will make whoever argues look rather stupid.

Carry on about the, uhm, herm god without pants.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

Really? Mage, I just posted 18 lines, and that's the only thing you can come up with?

Not a discussion thread, so I'm not really getting into it here.
wolf1991
wolf1991
3,437 posts
Farmer

I have full belief that God is provable. I just am not going to write thousands upon thousands, maybe millions, of characters into this forum to prove it.

Will you prove it somewhere else on AG then?

Not a discussion thread, so I'm not really getting into it here.

Wall 'o Links shall not be needed today!

Carry on about the, uhm, herm god without pants.

Will do!
wil4813
wil4813
256 posts
Nomad

Ok, so why again does this god have no pants?

KingCs7
KingCs7
37 posts
Nomad

Ok, so why again does this god have no pants?

I want to know why it weilds a dildo!
wil4813
wil4813
256 posts
Nomad

I want to know why it weilds a dildo!

Because the dildo shoots lighting duh!
Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

Because the dildo shoots lighting duh!

If he were really a god, he'd have lightning shoot dildos.
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Of course, Graham. Of course.
I still think the God needs sandwiches.

wil4813
wil4813
256 posts
Nomad

I still think the God needs sandwiches.

I agree, but what kind of sandwiches?
KingCs7
KingCs7
37 posts
Nomad

If he were really a god, he'd have lightning shoot dildos.

What a lovely thought for the kinky. If this ever happens I'd see naked women rushing outside during a lightening storm.
Showing 61-75 of 255