ForumsThe Tavern[necro]Atheists make a God

255 51981
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

I'm sitting here joining in on a Blogtv charity. And we just made a god.

This God is a Rainbow colored Brazilian shemale, that wields a Dildo that shoots lighting. This God is not racist or vengeful, and there is no afterlife.

The commandments of this god is as follows
1. Think for yourself
2. sort your own **** out
3. no killing
4. no stealing

This god doesn't care if you honor your parents or not, doesn't care if you lie, doesn't care if you covet your neighbors *** and doesn't care if you commit adultery.

So in under an hour that's what a bunch of atheists in a charity can come up with by commity.

Oh, and thanks to artistic rendering this god has no pants.

• 255 Replies
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

HAHAHAHAHA this made me laugh so much...
I think the Sandwich God and the Flying Spaghetti Monster should join forces and provide food to everyone worthy.
And yeah, guys. It's a joke. No need to get all religious on us.

wil4813
wil4813
256 posts
Nomad

i mean its just wrong G-D made you you cant make him or decide who made you. i am an Orthodoxy jew and im proud of it.I believe in the G-D
100% and in no other G-D. and im willing to argue about it.

on a much less serious note
i heard that when atheists are called to swear in court, they swear on a telescope?!?

whats up with that?

Hahahahaha, I love how he won't use the word god. All of the atheists are joking and laughing and all of the religious people are freaking out and trying to explain about how there is a god. So funny.
Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

In all fairness to the guy, if he is an Orthodox Jew, they're really not supposed to use Gods name - So I'll do it for him: Lord God God Goddity God Yahweh YHWH McAllah the 42nd XD

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

If he's an Orthodox Jew, he really shouldn't be posting on a JOKE Atheist thread. But that's just me. GAWD.

wolf1991
wolf1991
3,437 posts
Farmer

All that's left is to "convert" nations to our will through several pointless wars. I'll assemble the bear cavalry and my platypus infantry divisions

wil4813
wil4813
256 posts
Nomad

If he's an Orthodox Jew, he really shouldn't be posting on a JOKE Atheist thread. But that's just me. GAWD

Hahaha I think he should not post on a joke Atheist thread either.

In all fairness to the guy, if he is an Orthodox Jew, they're really not supposed to use Gods name - So I'll do it for him: Lord God God Goddity God Yahweh YHWH McAllah the 42nd XD

AHhahahahahaha
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

The Flying Squirrels are prepared for battle, Captain Wolf. Should I get the acorn grenades?

wil4813
wil4813
256 posts
Nomad

The Kamikaze Cardinals are armed and ready.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

All that's left is to "convert" nations to our will through several pointless wars. I'll assemble the bear cavalry and my platypus infantry divisions

If you want an advise, move your platypi(?) division to the fleet and useprimates for the infantry.
kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

Kingjac11 I want to be in your new religion!

Yes now i have two people in it.I still have to make a name for it...
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

All that's left is to "convert" nations to our will through several pointless wars.

Considering this god's "weapon" of choice it might be a conversion through several pointless orgies.
DaoGao
DaoGao
220 posts
Nomad

Equiped with a dildo? Some people on AG are only 14yrs old!

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

Some people are only 13. If you are on AG, you should be mature enough for stuff like this.

Noobs4Dinner
Noobs4Dinner
7 posts
Nomad

Lol, I like the description and complete disregard for the example of other religions....

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

With all that's said and done, why did you guys pick Brazilian? Filipino or Middle-eastern would fit the bill nicely, since you have she-male and dildo, but the ethnicity does not fit at all! That's what would have fit so perfectly! I say make a revision

Showing 31-45 of 255