ForumsGamesTerraria

142 50941
Dracolich
Dracolich
79 posts
Nomad

Only a few people have this and it is not released yet!

It was given to them because they are experts in Minecraft and plus they are famous in Youtube but there is one person who isn't famous, He got it because he sent a letter to Redigit(Project Lead)

Probably it is cheaper than Minecraft.
Can't wait for Terraria to be released!

• 142 Replies
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

@Sonnas

Oh, yeah! I forgot P-Bat had Terraria on his channel. I only watch his Minecraft videos, but now that this thread reminded me of Terraria, I should go and watch his videos on it.

I've never heard of Terraria before (other than this thread), so I'll just watch some videos on it and see what it's like.

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

Hey look! A crappy 2D knockoff of Minecraft!

I watched the whole commentary thing the makers have. It actually looks fun. Sure is a bit like minecraft but hey..
ubica88
ubica88
2,188 posts
Nomad

Its look realy great cant wait...

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

Has anyone played the leaked version? I have and it is amazing! I can't say how good it is honestly..

koolkylekool
koolkylekool
247 posts
Nomad

Looks pretty awesome, I'm totally getting this!

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

Terrira(IT's not like Minecraft) but is way amazing! Guys this game got me hooked man! You start in a lonely world and you build a house, then you make a couple more for merchants and stuff. You can mine down and find all sorts of things! There are a huge amount of armors and weapons and boots and accessories! I suggest yall get this!

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

It's out now. Anyway I have a quick question about Steam which is where you have to buy it from. If I download Steam on multiple computers will I be able to play games I buy on each computer?

Draconigena
Draconigena
102 posts
Nomad

If I download Steam on multiple computers will I be able to play games I buy on each computer?

You can download games you've bought on steam to as many computers as you want.
starcraftfan123
starcraftfan123
254 posts
Nomad

The name escapes me, but 'tis very fun when a member

I'm quoting someone 2 pages back, but i believe it's called "miner disturbance"
killbynight
killbynight
315 posts
Nomad

i want this game SOOOOOO much, i was a little skeptical on what it was at first, but i watched slyfox play it and its AMAZING! GIVE NOW!

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

killbynight, same for me bro. I have it and wow...you will enjoy it a load! Im going to make a server for the armor games people as soon as we have around 5.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

You can download games you've bought on steam to as many computers as you want.

Thanks... Now I just need Steam to work -.-'
InvisibleClarity
InvisibleClarity
40 posts
Nomad

I love this game...
Should I say it? I will.
I love this game more than MineCraft.

Toolyman1
Toolyman1
1 posts
Nomad

Guys, if you have played this game, you would realise that this game may have gotten inspired by minecraft, yet the entire game pretty much overtook it. Let me know when you cna equip yourself with a lightsaber, jetboots, guns and a grappling hook in minecraft

Gstroy
Gstroy
482 posts
Nomad

You know, at first I thought this was a knock off, now I see it isn't. X said it the best I've heard it as of yet, Mincraft created a new genre, Terraria made a game in said genre.

Showing 46-60 of 142