ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839227
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

i found something before charlie posted it! i was checking david vonderhaar's twitter to see if he had posted anything and he has delivered, check out what he posted today keeping in mind that the multiplayer reveal is tommorow

If u could only play what we R playing right now. Will 4ever change how u think about winning or losing. 10 days and the lid comes off.

what do you guys think about that? zombie reveal?

~manly man
jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

The zombie reveal is pretty expected i mean every since world at war i always dreamed of a more hardcore zombies but black ops was a little bit of a let down. speaking for how i play i just find glitch spots and i can never die or have 20 guns all pack a punched and never go down. what we really need is some thing really unexpected. what about blending gun game and zombies together.
Heres how it works
1st round- empty pistol with tact knife no doors open
2nd round pistol now has ammo no doors open
3rd round- choice between shotgun or m14 plus pistol no doors
4th round same as the third
5th both 750 doors open and choice between smgs plus m14/shotgun
6th round 1000 doors open now you can buy guns
7th 1st set of 1250 dooors open
8th all doors open
9th mystery box appears
10th round machines turn on box disappear
so rounds 9,11,13,15,17,19,21,.... box appears
20th round option of thunder gun or ray gun both are pack a puched if not found already.
30th round you get the other if u so choose

box randomizer needs to favor the zombies i get way to many ray and thunder guns
so the percent of finds so be in favor of zombies
assaut rifles 33%
smg 40%
symbol monkeys 10%
ray gun/ thunder/ others hitechs 3%
lmg 13%
pistol 1%

now i suck at zombies in some games but i love me a challenge.

Plus we gettting more zombies per zound in black ops2

one more thing zombies should get guns or some kind of power but they are more rare than the others and the take more time to kill

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

well if you don't like black ops zombies because all you ever do is get in glitches then do what i do, don't get in glitches, because really what's the fun of just staying in one spot mindlessly killing zombies, that's why i don't like der riese because it's so stupidly easy, if you don't like being invincible then don't be, it's boring

~manly man

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

oh and i forgot to mention that it won't be a zombie reveal in 10 days because first david vonderhaar is head of multiplayer and he's talking about changing how you feel about winning which doesn't seem much like zombies

~manly man

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Multiplayer trailer is today guys! Stay tuned, I'm not gonna be able to give you the link.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

i can't wait for the trailer, but does anyone know what time it is?

~manly man

Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

I bet when i comes out theres gonna be huge lines at the best gaming shops

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I bet when i comes out theres gonna be huge lines at the best gaming shops

Of course, Call of Duty gets millions of sales every year. Even from people that say they're never buying another CoD.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

well the multiplayer reveal is out, i'm kinda disappointed by the lack of information
http://www.charlieintel.com/2012/08/07/black-ops-2-multiplayer-reveal-trailer/

~manly man

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

dude its a sequel to the biggest mistake in CoD history so maybe they are trying to redeem themselves by showing little and make u onder. then you spend 70 on a game that you think will blow your mind nd 2 weeks later u throw the game in the trash because its a repeat of the first one only in 100yrs

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

here is the trailer
Looks pretty awesome if you ask me. The knifing part looks balanced and so does the c4. Music goes great. Love me some tomahawks too.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

more stuff
AGR looks totally bad a$$. The riot shield look great, the others are too weak. Now i might use it. Dolphin diving returns thank fully. Sniping looks interesting, I saw he had a scope but one sniper had iron sights. Pretty interesting. Not sure what will happen to quick scoping... The accolades look pretty awesome too. It looks like a "clean" game, where as black ops felt very "sloppy". I dont know how to explain it other than that.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Of course, Call of Duty gets millions of sales every year. Even from people that say they're never buying another CoD.

I only bought 1 CoD game my whole life. Never got another. I didn't see what the hype was all about; it seemed like a pretty average war game to me.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Another thing I just noticed is that he said multi team team death match at the end. New game type. Sounds cool.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

dude its a sequel to the biggest mistake in CoD history
have you ever played MW3?
i personally say that black ops is the best CoD i've played overall (zombies included) i love the multpiplayer for it, little to no lag, great maps, the guns aren't the best and neither are the graphics but it has some of the best maps and i love it

oh and knives are an equipment it looks like, and you have to have them out to use them so no more panic knifing, and i take back what i said, the trailer looks better and better every time i watch it

~manly man
Showing 2896-2910 of 3990