ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839239
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

The gameplay was out already, but ImTheMostManlyMan said the multiplayer gameplay came out right?

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

i personally say that black ops is the best CoD i've played overall (zombies included) i love the multpiplayer for it, little to no lag, great maps, the guns aren't the best and neither are the graphics but it has some of the best maps and i love it

I agree. I didn't any gun that was really overpowered. I like the maps on it too. Even though the graphics are icky, the maps were way more detailed than MW3's. Zombies was very fun as well.

The multiplayer trailer for BO2 looks pretty cool. Is there zombies gameplay yet? I don't think so though.
ellielovescute666
ellielovescute666
61 posts
Nomad

Yeahhh, we need some proper games on this new website. CoD is a great Idea. If i get near Zed they'll be dead-well if you can kill a zombie but i'm sure they keep coming back to life anyway! Why am i waffling on about a load of rubbish? JUST PUT CoD ON THE NEW WEBSITE OKAY!!!

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

Yeahhh, we need some proper games on this new website. CoD is a great Idea
um, this thread has been around for about a year, and this website is 7 years old, so unless you're talking about AG3 i got no idea what you're talking about

The gameplay was out already, but ImTheMostManlyMan said the multiplayer gameplay came out right?
well sorta on august 15th (it said 29nth before) there will be the gamestop expo and people will be able to play BO2 including multiplayer
here's a link

~manly man
jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

i played black ops ttoday absolutely noone was on. zombies was the only good thing left and there is no good players on. 10 months ago if you only got to level 10 it was a disgrace now you are lucky to get that far

iiMush
iiMush
13 posts
Peasant

I don't like COD, neither the graphics, I prefer Battlefield ^^

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

jt that is weird, I was playing yesterday and on zombies an MP there were colectively 299,000 people online which is lower than it usually is during that time of day by about 30,000 people

~manly man

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

wii cuz its so much more fun for 2 months then the hacks pour in and it makes the games epic. i tried playing sabotage there was only 33 on. mw3 usually has at least 200 people on each game type. but i did reach round 15

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

oh, wii that would explain allot. nobody really likes the wii, and if there are allot of hacks like you say that would explain it even more. you should get an Xbox, so much better than a wii

~manly man

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

oh and yesterday i got got a new record on five, round 17, 4 people, the only reason it ended then is because one of my friends who was playing had to leave and he was the host, but for the first time we (me or my brother) pack-a-punched winters howl, pure epicness

~manly man

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

oh, wii that would explain allot. nobody really likes the wii, and if there are allot of hacks like you say that would explain it even more. you should get an Xbox, so much better than a wii

actaully you be surprised by the amount of 5 years that play. You snipe one or demote them they cry like babies and get really pissed its hilarious. actaully the hacks help so much. such as moon jumps where you can explore out of maps under map top of maps. umm other hacks include infinite ammo. no one uses them in public.

Have you ever played roll the dice on mw3?

Best Hack ever

Actually i hate xbox cause of the monthly subsrciption i rather get ps3. i might upgrade soon my wii is breaking down. the graphics and game quality is not that different only xbox/ps3 get more features
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

oh and yesterday i got got a new record on five, round 17

Five is hard for me. I don't understand those teleporters. I know how to run trains but yeah...Just got a beat record on Kino, 31 with 3 players.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Five is weird. I played it for the first time with my friends and we were all like "wtf" when the doctor came and took our guns. The teleporters are really confusing and for some reason im always castro -_-

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

The doctor is pretty fast and he's annoying. For some reason, I'm always J.F.K.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

well i made it to a new record today, this time with only 3 people, wave 19, could've made it allot further but the first time after we pack-a-punched, my brother's controller batteries went out so he had to reconnect it but not before he took his winter's howl, AND i accidentally pack a punched the MPL instead of my HK21

~manly man

Showing 2911-2925 of 3990