ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839240
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
bigmac258
bigmac258
103 posts
Nomad

five is crazy hard with 4 peeps i made it to wave 12
and im always that guy with the glasses never picked up his name

godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

I cant belive how much hype this game has. Its practically the same game over and over again. Why do people like it? Are they to big of a fan boy to quit? ARE THEY? Probably.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

So what if it's practically he same game over again? What if people REALLY like that game, and black ops 2 is going to be competely different, they are redoing the whole series lik CoD4 did. If you don't like the game then don't come here and complain about it, go back to playing Dora

~manly man

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

I'm buying Black Ops 2 simply for the zombies. I'm a huge zombies fan. I do agree that the series is getting a bit repetitive, but there's no denying that it's still fun. Zombies is a whole different ballgame though. It's like two different games made into one, which is pretty awesome if you ask me.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

But Ryan, if you've even sorta looked into the multiplayer and campaign you will find that it is nothing like other CoD's since CoD4

~manly man

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

no they stole the Xray scope from something that's being made, as treyarch said in the interactive trailer thingy they had

~manly man

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

But Ryan, if you've even sorta looked into the multiplayer and campaign you will find that it is nothing like other CoD's since CoD4

I beg to differ. MW3 and MW2 are actually really similar. Add a few new killstreak ideas, perks, and a couple new guns and bam, you have basically the same game. Campaign's will obviously always be different. It's generally the same process over and over, just different perks, killstreaks, guns, etc. each game. I'm waiting for a new twist that'll really catch my attention. Haven't seen it thus far. MW2 was that for a little while. They took a huge leap from WaW and added tons of new things and it honestly made the game really fun for a while.
jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

no they stole the Xray scope from something that's being made, as treyarch said in the interactive trailer thingy they had

Being developed in what year 3000. i have to find video or make video of conduit 2 the scope is almost excatly the same and conduit has been since black ops. The gun can see and shoot through walls
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Being developed in what year 3000. i have to find video or make video of conduit 2 the scope is almost excatly the same and conduit has been since black ops. The gun can see and shoot through walls

If conduit felt it was a copy, they would speek up. The x ray is an idea and nothing more. Conduit did their version and black ops 2 will do theirs. It's really simple. What your complaining about is like someone complaining that mw3 and ghost recon both have the mp7 in it. They didn't copy it word for word if you know what I mean.
jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

If conduit felt it was a copy, they would speek up. The x ray is an idea and nothing more. Conduit did their version and black ops 2 will do theirs. It's really simple. What your complaining about is like someone complaining that mw3 and ghost recon both have the mp7 in it. They didn't copy it word for word if you know what I mean.

Im not complainig that every game has an m16 or an ak. what im saying is by what i saw in the trailer the gun looked similar the scope functioned the same all they did was take the horrible green out of the scope. Now i know they had IR but xray is totally different
rebuild
rebuild
35 posts
Nomad

Got to round 17 on der riese on waw not doing as good a week ago. I don't know what new fetures they are putting in black ops 2 they are putting back some old fetures can someone make a list on this thread.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

and by 2025 i doubt this rifle will be widely used

13 years from now. Imagine the technological advancement. Yes, it's possible something like that would be widely used.
It looks like you're playing Halo or something.

Please actually play Halo before comparing it to CoD.
jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

It looks like you're playing Halo or something.

Its not halo cuz halo sucks. its conduit 2. its a cross of halo and the new black ops
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

i doubt this rifle will be widely used
dude, they're using weapons that are already made. and they tried to make the tech realistic to what it could be in 13 years, don't believe me? go onto youtube and look up the interactive trailer

~manly man
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

Its not halo cuz halo sucks. its conduit 2

Very immature and childish this is something Chock would have said but then the other way around.
And I really hope that this rifle doesn't get in Multiplayer or I can hear my friend whine about that.
Showing 2926-2940 of 3990