ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839245
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Very immature and childish this is something Chock would have said but then the other way around.
And I really hope that this rifle doesn't get in Multiplayer or I can hear my friend whine about that.

They might make it a high killstreak? I doubt it, but maybe.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Cordis die- of the heart day
Raul menedez- ex terrorist gone âgoodâ, but only as an act
2025- presidential election year
c.l.a.w- Controlled Land Assault Weapon
A.G.R- Assault Ground Rover
menedez w/ fire- means what? Scares possibly from fire. Symbolizing betrayal between woods and himself?
Woods- After surviving could have possibly allied with menendez while undercover. The turned on him and "burned" him. Inside says the fire is important
Heart locket- slightly burned?
Satellite virus- starts in south America

Some notes i put together for you to discuss.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Also, leagues and most accurate killstreak chart. Also some pretty accurate unconfirmed info

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

And I know people dont always like it when I boost my channel, but I just finished my 4th montage. I think its the best yet.

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

yo but thats sniper better be like in conduit where u get locked on it shows an icon that u are so you can run like hell

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

ok so i refuse to look at charlie intel or watch the live feed because i want it to be a surprise so if you have any spoilers for the MP please make it known that it's a spoiler, however i would ask one thing about the MP, map size, i must know what the map size is, i don't think i could play it if they were small like in MW3 so i just want to know the maps size compared to black ops map size

~manly man

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

oh and the montage was ok, until you started n00bscoping, then i watched a little more, then stopped. please tell me you don't n00bscope normally, tell me it was just for the montage

~manly man

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

People but together the maps. Very linear. I`ll find a pic or two soon.
To make manly happy...
SPOILER!!!! SPOILER!!!! SPOILER!!!! SPOILER!!!!
Our thoughts on the maps.

http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_full_width_scaled/hash/a3/87/a38765b335eec2cf57411bbd1cad9c1a.jpg

http://madassgamers.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/BO2-Map-2.png

http://madassgamers.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/BO2-Map-1.png

Uhh I quickscope for having fun. I always snipe on aground, usually hardscope. Quickscoping is just a useful skill all sniper should know. Its fun too. That the main reason. I got many of those clips specifically for the montage, as it usually appeals to the youtube audience more. Im sure you understand.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Image fail. Heres the last one. The above two are the same map, the wind mill one.
http://madassgamers.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/BO2-Map-1.png

Kardihan
Kardihan
4 posts
Nomad

CoD6 and CoD4 best! CoD7 worst.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

yeah my brother kinda convinced me to watch 3 of the map previews but i'm determined not to watch any more.

~manly man

bigmac258
bigmac258
103 posts
Nomad

this one guy on youtube said blackops on wii is 10times better then the other versions is this true? Only played xbox 1

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

No. Wii one is bad compared to others. The graphics are poor and slopply, the reload function is annoying and you get no maps packs

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

... How is it a spoiler? You're just giving people information on a game that isn't out yet. A spoiler would be telling them how it ends when they haven't played it.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

... How is it a spoiler? You're just giving people information on a game that isn't out yet. A spoiler would be telling them how it ends when they haven't played it.

Spoilers are things that spoil something for someone generally the surprise of seeing it first hand themselves and seeing what guns maps and other stuff in a game and telling someone is spoiling that suprise of what things are in the game when they get it I know some people want to know but some people including me like to just wait rather then knowing 50% of the stuff in a game before even playing it.

I'm converting myself into a pc gamer now so I am going to get BO2 on PC rather then xbox I just think having a gaming pc and playing on my xbox is a waste at least in my eyes.
Showing 2941-2955 of 3990