ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839243
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

... How is it a spoiler? You're just giving people information on a game that isn't out yet. A spoiler would be telling them how it ends when they haven't played it.

Manly man requested that I put spoiler before any new info.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

You can't not see the images though. They're very large and by the time they read the spoiler tags they'll see them. You might as well link them instead if you're worried about spoiling.

Either way, they'll see it somewhere before actually playing the game.

PeculiarStar
PeculiarStar
1 posts
Nomad

[/b]NEW! Black ops 2 gameplay : [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZQA_N6kiVQ&feature=g-games]
By Tejbz. It looks surprisingly good, I wouldn't get it instantly i.e. pre-order it but I'd get the game.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

thx pickpocket

You sir, are welcome.
And to continue, here is a sniper game play. its the balista on the map yemen. Shows off c4, tac inserts and quick scoping.
Want more? fine.
Death machine
War machine

What? You want more? Fine then.
Attachments
ghost
perks
prestige
more perks stuff
hellstorm
hunter drone
oh yeah, SPOILERS!!!!!!!
I might have double linked things, so tell me if i screwed up, but thats a lot of info to get confused with....
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

oh man! i watched part of the n00bscoping, i can't believe that david would add it, at first it looked like it was really easy to do but after he failed several time in a row later on it might not be too bad, oh well.

~manly man

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

oh man! i watched part of the n00bscoping, i can't believe that david would add it, at first it looked like it was really easy to do but after he failed several time in a row later on it might not be too bad, oh well.

Part could be the fact that its a new game. New games have different feels to it. Also their are new guns. I imagine they gave him relatively strange class to try and show off as much as possible, like the tac and c4
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

not sure how what you said fit what i said about n00bscoping but i watched that part again with my brother this time and i noticed that his accuracy was absolutely terrible with it, i thought the first time around that he had like perfect accuracy but watching it againg i saw that he shot about 5 times before he hit someone the first time. ok so i saw that part again because my suspicion was right, i did not start it when he started n00bscoping (the second time i watched it that is) but i'm not correcting what i said earlier in this post because i don't want to rewrite it, but it looks like n00bscoping is in check, or at least not too bad

~manly man

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

And what I'm saying is its difficult to get used to quickscoping on a new game, so that could be his main problem.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

that's true, i think, oh well let's hope not, david was getting, not angry but he was saying something (not good, i can't think of the word for it) but basically he said he didn't like someone because he thought that snipers needed more hip fire accuracy. and those were probably the pros playing so they're probably pretty good at it so maybe it's not too easy, there might still be hope that there's no n00bscoping

~manly man

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

the question i really want answered is map size, are they (most of them is what i'm going by, you know the average size) bigger than the tiny little maps of MW3?

~manly man

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

black ops in known for large maps and the videos they revealed defiently say yes by the room they have to move. but it also seems that they are large maps with tight spacing so it blocks alot of camping snipers and makes you have to be way more prepared for whos around the next object

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

i was hoping that the maps would be more open.
also something i noticed from that n00bscoping video is that they have not fixed the spawning

~manly man

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

i was hoping that the maps would be more open.
also something i noticed from that n00bscoping video is that they have not fixed the spawning

Only a few of his spawns are bad, and that's because of the tactical insertion he was using.
BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

Watched all of those videos and I have to say that I am impressed and so far optimistic. I loved absolutely everything I saw/heard. I like what they did with ghost and with the create-a-class system. If they keep the same custom game mode creation system as they had in Black Ops the new game modes will be interesting for sure. My favourite part of all of this though is that you can get point streaks from using your Assault Shield! =)

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

something i noticed from watching the war machine video is that scorestreak awards help (at least the war machine did) towards your next scorestreak

~manly man

Showing 2956-2970 of 3990