ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839248
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

in black ops 1, i like combat training the most. its the best way to play online because its so easy.
i love you black ops! XD

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Saw some gameplay of Black Ops 2, looks crispy, but I dislike how they still have the one knife kill. Zombies will be the deciding factor.

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

Zombies will be the deciding factor.

This is the one thing I'm waiting for, Treyarch has kept it hidden well though.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

something i noticed from watching the war machine video is that scorestreak awards help (at least the war machine did) towards your next scorestreak

Every thing you do in the game counts towards your score streak. capping flags, assists, kills, all of it. And for uavs and such, you get uav assist. meaning, you get point when team mates kill enemies while your uav is up.
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

in black ops 1, i like combat training the most.

I sometimes go to combat training because I'm tired of real multiplayer or I just want to mess around.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

i have a question about scorestreaks, the UAVs help but does like getting a headshot give you more towards your next streak?

~manly man

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

i have a question about scorestreaks, the UAVs help but does like getting a headshot give you more towards your next streak?

I doubt it. It would probably give you more xp, but it most likely wont count more. But im not sure.
I sometimes go to combat training because I'm tired of real multiplayer or I just want to mess around.

Me and my friend do that. We set them on recruit and use only knifes and tomahawks. We get dogs, chopper gunner, everything. Its fun.
BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

It is pretty good, but the fact that they're bots nullifies the effectiveness of hiding in bodies/grass/whatnot.
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Have you tried Combat training on Veteran mode? There like super ultimate pors. It's like they have a Blackbird on the whole time since they prefire you.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

well, it seems that a reliable source has leaked that there will be a modern warfare 4, goodbye call of duty :'( it will probably be an ok game since sledgehammer games won't be involved but i think they've gone too far with a fourth one, unless like the first act of the campaign is price retired, and just his everyday life. that would be funny, "objective complete, next objective, go to sleep" but something tells me that they're just going to find some stupid way to extend it, or make the only connection to the other modern warfare games be that it's the same time period, that's what i'm hoping for

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

well, it seems that a reliable source has leaked that there will be a modern warfare 4, goodbye call of duty :'( it

I have seen it, and it isn't that reliable. There is no info on the person who gave it only that he works for that company that made I believe the first Tony Hawk games ( Neversoft I believe) so it doesn't have to be true. And the things he told would fit more in BO2 than in MW so far. So don't take it for granted it is just a rumor.
But I think CoD just needs a rest for 1-2 years and then start working on 1 game. All companies together.
Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Wait so COD is call of duty? Looooz i always thought COD is like a "code" now i see its call of duty. Well I'm dumb.

-Jeff

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

There is no info on the person who gave it only that he works for that company
actually in the charlie intel article they said that he had a good track record so i'm assuming he's leaked other info and it's been true so now you can cry with me
But I think CoD just needs a rest for 1-2 years and then start working on 1 game. All companies together.
all but sledgehammer, they suck, they probably were the ones who ruined MW3 because IW did a good job with other games, and they (sledgehammer) were working on a CoD 3rd person which i wouldn't have bought cuz it's 3rd person so i don't have much faith in them
ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

Who else was disappointed by MW3? I played that game quite a bit the first few months it came out... But after that? None at all. It's bored me more than I could have ever imagined it would have.

I honestly can't wait for Black Ops 2, mainly for the zombies. I still play the original Black Ops all the time because zombies is such a huge part of the game for me. And Black Ops online play was pretty cool too, aside from the fact that they (for some illogical reason) tried to rid of sniping and quickscoping.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

Who else was disappointed by MW3?
ME ME MEEEE!
i hate that game, as a game, it's mediocre, as a CoD its like the holicost
Showing 2971-2985 of 3990