ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839358
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Confirming and denying should both be at 75, while kills remain at 50. There's almost no reason to deny tags in KC right now. It gives you a little amount of points for a big risk.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

Domination is my favourite gametype atm I like to have fairly fixed spawn points so I know roughly where to expect to confront enemies also capping the b flag gives you 200 to help kick off your killstreak.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Also, does anyone else use the MP7?

Yeah I use it since I don't have many weapons to chose from. It's my best weapon right now. For some reason, I'm struggling to get kills with the PDW but I can with the Vector.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I use all the SMG's, it's decent. Has a large mag and fast fire rate.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

SMG's are way better then assault rifles. I just noticed how good I do when I'm playing with a friend or in the party.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

The assault rifles would be pretty useful if the maps were like MW3's (makes me sick just thinking about that game), and more like the original BO where. They were open allowing for more thinking ahead and general funness.
Anyone else miss the BO maps?

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

I miss a lot of the BO1 maps. Summit, Firing Range, Launch, Radiation, Grid, WMD, and Villa.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I love the BO maps, and I love how they incorporated stealth and rushing. On BO2 it seems mostly rushing, which I don't like doing all the time. I'd like to be able to take things slower to be more strategic.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Confirming and denying should both be at 75, while kills remain at 50. There's almost no reason to deny tags in KC right now. It gives you a little amount of points for a big risk.

Yeah, but then you have the boosters who pick up there own tags with tac inserts and camp. I say make it 40 points. Thats pretty even
GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
889 posts
Nomad

So, woop.
I got my Xbox Live working again, apparently there was a bunch of problem's with my Firewall settings, though I could've sworn I had edited them properly before, meh.

I'm not getting BO2 until Christmas, so I'm just stuck with MW3 until then.
Oh, well. Might get to 15th prestige or so before it comes out.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

On BO2 it seems mostly rushing, which I don't like doing all the time. I'd like to be able to take things slower to be more strategic.

If want to play a little more strategically, I would suggest Search and Destroy. But it's useless now since you don't get 500 points for a kill.
kirks011
kirks011
178 posts
Farmer

Im in a COD clan named "maaaaaaaaako" if anyone would like to join. My korean friend started it. Certain amount of skill is required though. You must try out against myself or Kirks011, the 1st in command. Just add us on Xbox Live and ask. A quick Quickscope match is the challenge, but we are not a quickscoping clan. You do not have to win against me, but at least get 15 kills before i reach 30. The more kills you get the higher your rank. You can strive for a higher rank anytime after you join. Anyone interested leave a comment or add "FearlessFlipper" on Xbox Live. We play Black ops, Black ops 2, MW2, and MW3.

kirks011
kirks011
178 posts
Farmer

Im in a COD clan named "maaaaaaaaako" if anyone would like to join. My korean friend started it. Certain amount of skill is required though. You must try out against myself or FearlessFlipper, the 2nd in command. Just add us on Xbox Live and ask. A quick Quickscope match is the challenge, but we are not a quickscoping clan. You do not have to win against me, but at least get 15 kills before i reach 30. The more kills you get the higher your rank. You can strive for a higher rank anytime after you join. Anyone interested leave a comment or add "kirks011" on Xbox Live.

[b]Sorry guys, this is the right one, the other one is my friends

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

If want to play a little more strategically, I would suggest Search and Destroy. But it's useless now since you don't get 500 points for a kill.

They plan on fixing that soon, but I don't like SnD. I like being able to respawn, I don't want to be killed by some camper and wait five minutes till I can play again.
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

They plan on fixing that soon,

When it's fixed, I'll probably play SnD more.
I don't want to be killed by some camper and wait five minutes till I can play again.

I don't know what to say but just hope you don't run into one.
Showing 3346-3360 of 3990