ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839354
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Snipers: Don't use.

Shotguns: 870 and S12. The 870 is a pump action that almost always gets 1 hit kills in its range, and the S12 is a semi-auto that's good for clearing large groups and is reliable in tight spaces, like houses.

SMG's: Vector, skorpion, and PDW. I just love the sounds and look of the vector, the skorpion is the fastest firing, and the PDW has the largest mag.

LMG's: Don't use.

AR's: MTAR, M27, and AN-94. MTAR, same thing with the vector, I just like the sounds and look. It may not be the best, but I like it. M27 has little recoil, and when I used the AN-94 it dropped enemies quickly.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Snipers-ballista. Faster aim time than the dsr. Less "sluggish" and it looks cool.
shottys- Dont use
SMG-pdw. Pretty much the only smg I use. I already prestiged it twice.
lmg-dont use
AR- An-94, M8A1. The M8 is the best burst gun. Very accurate and powerful. The AN seems to be the only AR capable of winning gun fights against SMGs in close combat.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Anyone hear about the nuke? Apparently if you take off your killstreaks and get a 25 gun streak on FFA, you get a nuke. Then you can actually set the nuke as a killstreak for all game types. Thoughts? I can't tell if its a troll or not.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Probably a joke, like getting gold deagles by doing all that stupid stuff in MW3.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

Nah dude, it's a troll, they already said that there wouldn't be anything like that.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Yeah I know. Two of my friends continue to think that its legit. I thought it was a troll.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

You can give them this link if they insist that it's real.

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Does anyone else have the gold camo for the assualt shield?
Personally, I only use the shield and a FAL on hardcore, my favorite game type.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Dammit, I was so close to getting 25 kills without dying. Got on 23, time was running out so I decided to move around a bit more and I get sniped. I saw a video yesterday that if you get 25 kills in a row then you get a cool nuke playercard.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Just got Black Ops 2 on Tuesday. So far, it's alright. I've noticed a spike in 870 users. Whenever I play any game mode besides TDM, I always lose. Because I have nooby teammates, or the other team is camping or being cheap. Which forces me to play with parties/friends so we can own. Assault rifles at my level are relatively weak. MTAR isn't that bad though. Since SMG's are this good I will probably be sticking with them. LMG's don't cope with my style of play so I don't use them much. They do seem to be effective in zombies obviously. As for maps, most of them are pretty small. I haven't played all the maps yet but Hijacked is apparently the fan favorite. It is my favorite too.

Campaign has been improved a lot. Create a class was added with of course limitations. Strike Force missions are fun. Different outcomes in the story extends the campaign replay value. For zombies, I didn't play much. I heard that all the zombies maps were small and the fire traps were annoying but I don't have a final judgement on it.

Staying on the mini-topic with weapons my favorites are:

SMG: MP7 and PDW

Snipers: Baillista

LMG: QBB LSW (Or something like that)

AR: MTAR

Shotguns: 870

Like I said earlier, I haven't unlocked everything yet but these are my favorites so far.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

Hijacked is apparently the fan favorite. It is my favorite too.

My favourite is Raid by far I always seem to do really well and pull off high scores.
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Now that you mention it, Raid is a nice map too. I usually flank to get my kills since I don't see anybody who goes through the side/back areas.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Hijacked is apparently the fan favorite

I hate this map. It's too much of a cluster**** (not the good kind either, I prefer Nuketown for a small map) and people head glitch on top of the balconies. It's nearly impossible to kill them because it shows so little of their head.

Also, TDM is useless. Kill confirmed is the way to go, on TDM it takes way too long to level up and get scorestreaks, but on kill confirmed you pick up tags that give you extra points.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I hate this map. It's too much of a cluster**** (not the good kind either, I prefer Nuketown for a small map) and people head glitch on top of the balconies. It's nearly impossible to kill them because it shows so little of their head.

Ditto. I hate that map with a passion.
My favourite is Raid by far I always seem to do really well and pull off high scores.

ditto again
Also, TDM is useless. Kill confirmed is the way to go, on TDM it takes way too long to level up and get scorestreaks, but on kill confirmed you pick up tags that give you extra points.

But tdm players suck.
Also, dont you guys think that denying a kill should be worth more points than it is. I mean, its barley an assist.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

Denying should give you more. I also like the awesome job that they did rewarding objective on HQ, the way that you get fifty whole points for disarming it!

Imma prolly go back to blops 1 pretty soon. I like those maps way better, I like the new maps, but they're not as open as they were in the first blops.

Showing 3331-3345 of 3990