ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839364
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

SND kills are currently 250xp at the moment, right? Also I find that on a good game of SND I get around 10 kills but a good game of domination I only get around 20-25 (Without score streaks)

You should also try SND flanking/rushing. It's not really strategic but once you get behind the enemy you can get all 6 kills and feel so bad-***.

They plan on fixing that soon, but I don't like SnD. I like being able to respawn, I don't want to be killed by some camper and wait five minutes till I can play again.

Usually I just go do something else if I die. Also, eventually you learn where they camp and to avoid those areas. Some routes are absolutely amazing on black ops 2.

On a different topic, what do you think about useful sound being removed from the game? It seems like most youtubers are going crazy about it but I don't see a huge problem.
GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
889 posts
Nomad

@Kirk, I'd be interested in that.
Talk to me through my profile and I'll give you my details and whatnot.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Any suggestions on PDW setups? I can't find one that's comfortable for me to use.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Grip and long barrel or suppressor. If I run three attachments it'll probably be a sight or extended mags.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Grip and long barrel or suppressor. If I run three attachments it'll probably be a sight or extended mags.

Yeah I use grip and long barrel with the MP7 too. It works well. I'm also using the MSMC now. It has very low recoil and good range. But does have a below average fire rate compared to the other SMG's.
bobkiss
bobkiss
4 posts
Peasant

join the maaaaaaaaako clan. add FearlessFliper or kirks011 for more details.(Xbox 360, Black Ops 2)

bobkiss
bobkiss
4 posts
Peasant

Search and destroy gives 100xp for a kill then a medeal for 250xp for each kill

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

It gives 100 score streak points but only 250xp. Score streak points don't go towards your exp but most of the time it is the same score streak bonus as exp. It's only different in search and destroy.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I don't want to be killed by some camper and wait five minutes till I can play again.

Dude, some dumb *** was camping with a shock change/bouncing betty. The shock goes off and you cant here the betty or move, so you just die.
Then I switched to my Black hat and hack him to high heavens.
Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

@IAgreeWithYou I quite like the way footsteps are near inaudiable because it seems more emersive and realistic because in a war with gun fire and explosions going off constantly you arent going to hear someone walking 5m away like in past cods.

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

shock change/bouncing betty

You have no idea how much I see that in game. I forgot who said it but someone said that if a shock charge goes off it should destroy the betty before it detonates. That would make MUCH more sense and be way less annoying.

@IAgreeWithYou I quite like the way footsteps are near inaudiable because it seems more emersive and realistic because in a war with gun fire and explosions going off constantly you arent going to hear someone walking 5m away like in past cods.

I get this but COD isn't even realistic at all even with the updated sound. I personally like the sound like this (Because I'm too cheap to buy a headset) but I'd be annoyed if I bought a $300 headset and now I can't hear anything,

The other annoying thing is that there is an explosion every 10 seconds in every map. I have no idea if its a grenade or just a sound now.
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Dude, some dumb *** was camping with a shock change/bouncing betty. The shock goes off and you cant here the betty or move, so you just die.
Then I switched to my Black hat and hack him to high heavens.

That also happened to me. I was happy when I unlocked the black hat. Also, shotguns are starting to annoy me.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I always use flak jacket and tactical mask so I don't have to worry about that crap.

I forgot who said it but someone said that if a shock charge goes off it should destroy the betty before it detonates.

Dysfunction, or however you spell it.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

I would greatly appreciate if you all helped me out on the BO2 forums with the map situation. Yes I'm the OP I tried a different name for once.

Showing 3361-3375 of 3990