ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839363
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

Oh right, the link to the discussion, here it is.

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

You realise the maps are already on the disc right? All they have to do now is make money off the season pass and fix bugs.

They've already made the maps.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

The maps are fine, they just need to tweak the SMG's and AR's. SMG's currently do too much damage, and with their high fire rates it's unlikely you'll beat them with an AR. The AR's do too little damage and have too much recoil.

The maps have several routes to take and there are open areas, not as much as BO, but they can't please everyone. I hope they bring back some BO maps though, that's DLC I'd buy. The snow maps (grid, array, WMD, and summit), jungle, firing range, and cracked were my favourite. Anyone else notice that there are no snow maps in BO2? I wonder why, they've been in nearly all CoD's.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

You realise the maps are already on the disc right? All they have to do now is make money off the season pass and fix bugs.

They've already made the maps.

They may not have finished with all of the DLC maps though, there is still some hope that they put good maps in it.

The maps are fine

Speak for yourself, I pretty much hate them, BO was the only CoD since CoD4 that I can definitely say I was completely satisfied with and liked all of the maps. Every other CoD (maybe not WaW, but I haven't really played that enough to determine) had at least one map that I hate.
MW: Overgrown
WaW: Sure there's one
MW2: don't remember the name
MW3: 'bout all of 'em
BO2: Not a real fan of any of them.
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Anyone else notice that there are no snow maps in BO2? I wonder why, they've been in nearly all CoD's.

Yeah I noticed that too. I really like them in BO. Hope they make a DLC for those.

I just played tranzit. It's really fun except when those flying, aliens or goblins get in your way.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I just played tranzit. It's really fun except when those flying, aliens or goblins get in your way.

They need to fix that. Once you kill the one on you, in less than five seconds another one gets on you. They need to make it about thirty seconds.
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Thirty seconds is too long IMO. Maybe 15 seconds.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

That would be reasonable if they toned down the fog. I currently find it too difficult to navigate because I can't see anything five feet in front of me, so I end up running into dead ends. Having those flying zombies makes it worse.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

I normally follow someone who look like they know what their doing. Playing other people you don't know or someone who doesn't have a mic can be hard. Whenever I'm alone I go straight and see what the road takes me. Also here's a map of Tranzit.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

That map doesn't help much... it's way different in game, obstacles, lava, etc.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I'm gonna start using the target finder. Been watching some videos and it looks like easy mode, aim down an area and enemies have a red box on them, even if they're headglitching. Also, should start using cold blooded so others don't see me on it.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

Anyone else realize the broken promise of more map interaction?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

What do you mean, like the train passing through on express?

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

Hardly half as good as what they had before.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I didn't notice those much in BO. Just the train passing on WMD and the ship launching on that one map.

Showing 3376-3390 of 3990