ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839373
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
Squeezeeee
Squeezeeee
3 posts
Shepherd

Need help on COD zombies or Multiplayer? Go see "The Syndicate Project" on YouTube!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Waste of time, you're better off learning on your own. Spending 10+ minutes watching a video about something then playing for 10+ minutes trying to replicate doesn't make sense. Just play the way you want to.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Yeah. Besides, people who actually take zombies seriously are messed up. You waste hours and it gets you nowhere. You end up dieing in the end. No matter what, you lose. Isn't that much fun really. And the new maps are poop. The fun part is when you play with hardcore zombie guys, then trap them in corners, kill yourself, throw emps at the mystery box, ex ex. Trololol

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

You spend hours on multiplayer and it gets you nowhere as well in the grand scheme of things... so I don't understand your point. The difference between the two is that multiplayer has a more advanced ranking system, but why still spend time if you're eventually going to reach a limit? Because it's fun. Zombies is fun, players that take it seriously aren't messed up.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

That's what I ment. In multiplayer, you play to level up, unlock stuff, ex. In zombies you don't have that. I dunno, I just never really got into it. I'll play a few rounds with friends, but nothing extreme.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

Yeah, MP was a complete bust for me due to the maps. The campaign, great as it is, is no substitute. Zombies, I love it in BO2 but it doesn't have me completely and totally hooked like it once did, I used to be a huge fan of zombies and would play it a ton, now I'm not that hooked on it and I hardly ever play it (which will change when DLC's for other games stop coming out probably). So over all, Black Ops 2 was a failure IMO.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

That's what I ment. In multiplayer, you play to level up, unlock stuff, ex. In zombies you don't have that.

I've always preferred zombies over multiplayer. Earning points, getting guns from walls and the box, buying perks, opening doors, finding Easter eggs, surviving. A generally better and less rage inducing experience in my opinion. If I get put up with bad players, no worry. I'm free to do what I want without having to worry about the rest of the team.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Earning points, getting guns from walls and the box, buying perks, opening doors, finding Easter eggs, surviving

Yeah, I liked that too, but I think black ops 1 did it better. Black Ops 2 has too small of maps aside from tranzit. They didnt even bring back some of the old maps.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

They did. Overall better maps and they didn't have all the annoying ****; fog creatures, can't see five feet in front of you in fog, too much fire/lava. I think they'll bring back some of the old maps though.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

fog creatures

*aborted fetuses
I think they'll bring back some of the old maps though.

Yup and they (most likely will charge 15 bucks for them -_-
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

I honestly think they won't charge $15. When terminal came back I was extremely surprised but it did happen. My bet is on about half way through the game's year they'll bring out some of the old maps. I'm not buying any maps this year anyway because the maps I got in MW3 were terrible so hopefully I'm right about this.

Also, I remember a while back GOM you said that you got black ops and the nuketown code was included. Well, my friend got the game yesterday and he said that he got 2025 but he didn't get the zombies map.

It was a shame because it is the only map that I ended up playing.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Also, I remember a while back GOM you said that you got black ops and the nuketown code was included. Well, my friend got the game yesterday and he said that he got 2025 but he didn't get the zombies map.

I got 2025, not zombies.
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

I know. I was supposed to be saying that the 2025 map comes with all the discs to date. The zombies map was what you got for pre ordering. I probably didn't say it right.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I know. I was supposed to be saying that the 2025 map comes with all the discs to date. The zombies map was what you got for pre ordering. I probably didn't say it right.

Actually, zombies only came with the hardened and care package editions. GameStop made several commercials making it seem like you had to preorder to get Nuketown 2025.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Yeah, the pre-order was for 2025 only (not really).
Want nuketown zombies? Either get the hardened edition or get a season pass. Get the pass and you get the map.

Showing 3421-3435 of 3990