ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839382
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Maps are important of course, but I wouldn't ditch the game just because of that. They did well with so many other things.

If any CoD ever deserved to get ditched because of gameplay, it was MW3. They ****ed up so many things on that game and fixed little to nothing with all the feedback they got.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I've noticed on zombies that clicking "solo" doesn't work. It'll bring you to the lobby, but it'll be stuck there saying waiting for match to begin for a while. On custom games it's instantaneous. Also, what's the point of including the solo option when there's custom games?

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

I agree, but the maps are 85% of it and they got them pretty wrong, not nearly as wrong as MW3 of course, but still pretty bad. Yes, if anything should bring hem down it should have been MW3, but since they're stringer than ever I fear that they're invincible now ;(

Adam68
Adam68
58 posts
Peasant

they need to go back to the maps of the older games where everything was good mapwise

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

they need to go back to the maps of the older games where everything was good mapwise

I never understood why they couldn't just include most/all the previous maps for free/reasonable price. Like they could have a section for BO2 maps, one for BO maps, and one for WaW maps. That'd be pretty neat.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

And not only would it be neat, but it would be cheap, money making and improve the MP by at least ten fold.

AllportHD
AllportHD
34 posts
Nomad

The Black Ops II Maps are shockingly bad but the one's on MW3 were a lot worse!

AllportHD
AllportHD
34 posts
Nomad

They should bring back the W@W maps back in a map back but for a reasonable price

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

And not only would it be neat, but it would be cheap, money making and improve the MP by at least ten fold.

I'm sure it's been suggested before, not sure why they won't do it. The most they do with this idea is bring one or a few maps back, but if they brought all it'd work in their favor. I'd definitely pay to be able to play on the WaW maps with the BO2 style.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

I'd just pay to get good maps so the MP don't suck, and I'd be more likely to pay extra (lremium member) if they had old maps since I'd know that they'd be good. As for why they don't do it, we can only guess since it makes so much ssense to the rest of us who are paying them.

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,467 posts
Nomad

Does anyone want to add me on PS3? I'm really tired of playing solo, I cant even remember the last time I won playing without a party. My K/D is like a .9 and my W/L sucks.

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,467 posts
Nomad

Fail, I forgot to tell my PSN is DoublePixels.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

@sniper, you can add me if you want. I'm snowman921. I'm not sure if I have max friends or not though.
My kd sucks right now, it's only 1.08 last I checked. My WL is .88. Not sure how great that is.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Does anyone want to add me on PS3?

Mine's ElCubanoJJC if you want to add me.
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

My kd sucks right now, it's only 1.08 last I checked. My WL is .88. Not sure how great that is.

My KD was about 1.56 a few weeks ago when it was Nuketown Double Exp. I kept playing that and owned noobs. But now my KD's all the day down to 1.31. I won't be surprised if I drops down even more.
Showing 3451-3465 of 3990