ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839374
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

If you get the season pass weeks/months after dlc is released, can you still get dlc before you got it?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Why the hell does it always freeze after a host migration in zombies?

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

Found out that in Black ops 2 I seem to be pretty good with the first sniper because it truly isnt a sniper

All I do is put on overkill and run around the map with the Remington and the Sniper. Its like the easiest thing ive ever done especially on carrier and drone and the map with all the Boxes.

Its just bang if your close 1-2 shot kill and then if your far away a quick sniper kill and I can get off about 3 shots in 2 seconds so its pretty simple

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Why the hell does it always freeze after a host migration in zombies?

It's a giant map, so even if players aren't in one area, it still has to compensate for it. One player could be in one area, while one in another. So it probably just can't handle all of the data/information transfer. That's just my thoughts on it.

After hours of raging, I finally got diamond for the specials.

All I do is put on overkill and run around the map with the Remington and the Sniper.

Hardcore mode with any shotgun becomes chaotic. I would honestly prefer a FAL, but that's just me.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

It's a giant map, so even if players aren't in one area, it still has to compensate for it. One player could be in one area, while one in another. So it probably just can't handle all of the data/information transfer. That's just my thoughts on it.

Why doesn't it happen in multiplayer then?
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

Why doesn't it happen in multiplayer then?

Because in MP the maps are tiny (not just relatively speaking).
Adam68
Adam68
58 posts
Peasant

cod is the best

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Because in MP the maps are tiny (not just relatively speaking).

I'm pretty sure grief/survival on the maps are about the same size as some MP ones, but they still freeze after host migrations.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

Fair enough.... Because it's call of duty and they didn't feel like exerting the force required to fix that/didn't have enough time because of idiot activision being too strict.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I thought they mentioned they made zombies with the multiplayer engine, so why would there be host migration problems? Or does that have nothing to do with it?

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

I heard that people are doing this glitch thing to make them master prestige. Is this true?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Yes, but I'm pretty sure there's been a glitch like that in all most CoD's, I remember it in MW3, but they won't be master prestige for long. They'll eventually get reset and banned.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

Yes, true they did say it's in he MP engine. The explanation is that it's call of duty, get used to the dissapointment, I have and I don't plan on playing another CoD (besides the treyarch ones for zombies and campaign) unless there's some sort of apology or I have held back and seen it to be good. Never again shall I be fooled by CoD like I was with MW3 and BO2, both incredible disappointments, especially considering their predecessors.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

BO2, both incredible disappointments, especially considering their predecessors.

I really don't have many issues with BO2, they took steps in the right direction with it. For multiplayer they just need bigger maps, and for zombies to fix some of the bull****.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

For multiplayer they just need bigger maps

Agreed, but it's not like the maps are no big deal or anything, if they suck (which they do) the MP sucks.
Showing 3436-3450 of 3990