ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839383
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

My KD and WL linger around 1.5-2, while both are 2+ in other CoDs. This one is more difficult.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

My KD in BO I think is around 1.35-1.40 and my MW2 one is 1.09 and I don't have MW3.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Christmas noobs are fun. I have been leveling like crazy, I prestiged Sunday night and am level 30 now.
My black ops kd was about 1.3-1.5
My mw3 was 1.3
I don't remember my mw2 or cod4 ones.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

^ Yeah looks like their kicking into the lobbies where I was in. I went 19-0.

Adam68
Adam68
58 posts
Peasant

i cant wait to play Black ops 2 again. My xbox fans messed up so ive been waiting for a week and i got 2 more weeks to wait and then i can play again.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

^ Yeah looks like their kicking into the lobbies where I was in. I went 19-0.

Does that mean that they took out skill based matchmaking? What level are you?
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

I'm Prestige 1 Level 31. There are level 1-40's in the lobby.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I'm prestige 3 level 37 and I was playing 1-40s no prestige before. It's fun.
I have been using the b23r akimbo recently. Holy crap that thing is great. I use it as my only weapon and destroy the other team. It is so much fun too. I give it overkill with 2 tomahawks, perk 2 greed with toughness and fast hands, extreme conditioning and lightweight. Totally wrecks everything. Sure, maybe it's because of Christmas noobs, but I don't care. There is something incredibly enjoyable about pub stomping with only b23s.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Forgot a part, sorry.
Yesterday I went 50-20 with the class above. It was demo. I had 4 plants, 4 defuses too. It was pretty awesome.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Killersup recently got black ops, and MW3 for Christmas. Haven't even picked up MW3 yet. Anyhow, Killersup recently got the C4 equipment, and he cannot lay it down? Only bring out the clicker...

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
889 posts
Nomad

Got Black Ops for Christmas, played it for a bit, seems much better than MW3 so far.
Any tips or anything?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Any tips or anything?

Don't sprint passed entrances/exits, check your corners, ADS, don't run down the middle.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

Well killersup, I think, not sure, but I think that you get that out then press the grande button to throw it.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Don't sprint passed entrances/exits, check your corners, ADS, don't run down the middle.

Flanking in also work on maps like Summit. It usually works for me.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Killersup, I dont remember but I think you press up arrow to pull it out and then trigger to drop it. Then r2/square square to explode.

Showing 3466-3480 of 3990