ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839389
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

Is there an exact date on the next content drop yet?

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Oh snap I just went 11-0 in S&D. But I'm not really that excited since I used the PDW.

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

Oh snap I just went 11-0 in S&D. But I'm not really that excited since I used the PDW.

In 4 rounds? That's pretty nice. On a good day I can get 6 kills in 4 rounds.

However in 7 rounds my best gameplay was 15-5 but I think I died too much.
jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

ending to campaign is mesed up depends on how you go. cuz i saved menedez but shoot mason in the face so now im restarting it to save both menedez and mason

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

My best in 4 was 10-1. I think.
@manly, I have no idea when it is.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

In 4 rounds? That's pretty nice. On a good day I can get 6 kills in 4 rounds.

Yeah, in 4 rounds. I almost died at the end because a riot shield guy nearly got me and I failed at killing him with my gun until I realized I had my grenade so I killed him with it.
save both menedez and mason

I restarted that mission to save Mason but apparently I couldn't.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

I restarted that mission to save Mason but apparently I couldn't.

Yeah, unfortunately you can't change the ending of missions that take place in the past.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Can you guys explain what you are talking about with Manson? Killersup obliviously has black ops, and what are you guys talking about saving Manson?

Also, tried both of what you guys said and neither worked. This is just black ops #1..

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

.....Killersup, shield your eyes! We are talking about Black Ops 2.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

^ Yeah, this is a spoiler alert, man your stations! Close our eyes or they will be poisoned! Oh and it's Mason not Manson.

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
889 posts
Nomad

So, I've been playing it a bit now and it seems great.
I've not tried campaign yet but will attempt it over the next few days.

The zombies seems good, but, I can't seem to get a better weapon and I'm just stuck with the handgun, if I go over to the chest that says 'hold x for a random gun for 950 points' it doesn't do anything.

Multiplayer is fun, though I only really played TDM and S&D.

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

The zombies seems good, but, I can't seem to get a better weapon and I'm just stuck with the handgun, if I go over to the chest that says 'hold x for a random gun for 950 points' it doesn't do anything.

Then you got problems cuz it works for me and i just got an xbox and absolutely suck at it.

Hahahaha i had to shoot Mason twice in the leg for it to do something and the first time blood came out of his like wtf
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Is it just me or Nuketown 2025 doesn't feel like it's good anymore? Everybody just sits at the back and snipe now.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

Works fine for me make sure you have 950 points when you try to buy it.
AllportHD
AllportHD
34 posts
Nomad

I like CoD.

Showing 3481-3495 of 3990