ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839388
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,467 posts
Nomad

Is it just me or Nuketown 2025 doesn't feel like it's good anymore? Everybody just sits at the back and snipe now.

That isn't a problem for me, I rarely see snipers in Nuketown, and if I do it is really easy to counter them (flank, use a sniper, use tacticals or lethals, etc.)
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

That isn't a problem for me, I rarely see snipers in Nuketown, and if I do it is really easy to counter them (flank, use a sniper, use tacticals or lethals, etc.)

Yeah I do that too. They don't seem very aware which leaves them vulnerable.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I don't like nuke town now. The origional one has this nice feel to it. The new one is rushed and full of shotguners. The annoying part is that one sniper. I played a game and he literally didnt move from his coner until I got the drop on him. Then he respawned and went back to his corner and was spawn sniping my team.

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

get close then throw a hunter killer

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

What are you talking about? Considering that you are addressing Killersup...

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

There's a scorestreak called hunter killer drone.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

And getting close to use it is stupid. You get it, then throw it out of the map/strait up. It will hunt down an enemy and works much better than close range. Besides, who uses those anyways? I have stopped using them recently. I used them a little at the beginning, but they really arent that great. I decided to try for dogs. I set it for the first time and got them 3/4 games. Then I prestiged. No good killstreaks other than the lodestar and vetol, but you dont really have something to carry you up that high. I tried using the lightening strike, but it is too low to get you very far.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

I used the hunter killer early on as well. It's nice when they grab a few kills and destroy UAV's for you but yes, it's not that good. I usually run UAV, Counter-UAV, and Lightening Strike, or UAV, Lightening Strike, and Orbital VSAT. I don't run high killstreaks until later on once I settle into the game and I'm actually good-great at at. Then I'll start using Lodestar, Vital Warship, Dogs, Swarm and killstreaks like that.

amazing_me
amazing_me
10 posts
Nomad

I played it only on PC, but it's great game!

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

One day you go around and you kill everyone in your path. Every bullet hits the target. The next, every bullet wizzes past their face and you can't do good at all. Once someone quick scopes you with a sniper rifle, all you can do is turn your xbox off.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

Well I played the MP for the first time in quite awhile (playing local at a friends house with only me, him and my brother) and I had probably the most fun I've ever had on it. It's a ton more fun with just a few people, as opposed to a full lobby I have to admit. So the MP isn't a total bust for me, I'll just have to play on game modes with smaller lobbies, just as soon as my Xbox gets fixed.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Killersup had obtained Black Ops 2 and a headset. Finally gonna be able to understand what you guys are talking about!

AllportHD
AllportHD
34 posts
Nomad

I like cod because its fun.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Darn, I almost prestiged twice over my break. I'm currently level 52 4th prestige. I have things that need to be done now, so I'm done for today.
Oh yeah, I got my pdw up to gold. The next closest to gold is the dsr, and I only need 3 more bloodthirsty medals to get skulls, which is my last camo. I hope to get diamond for the snipers eventually. The svu is a pain though. I went 27-10 with it and only got 4 one shots.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

29 kills, 5 deaths. Killersup has just found a new favorite toy for BO2...

Showing 3496-3510 of 3990