ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839396
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

29 kills, 5 deaths. Killersup has just found a new favorite toy for BO2...

I bet it's the PDW. Right?

Also, I'm trying for M27 gold. It's a struggle. I can't find the right class setup for it. I normally use, Reflex, Laser sight, and Grip, and I sometimes switch to Reflex, Fast mag, Quickdraw. Those are okay setups. Sometimes I do good sometimes I do horrible.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Nope. The second sniper rifle. With the secondary being a assault rifle. (forgot name)

Does sniping seem a lot easier in BO2 than BO?

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

Does sniping seem a lot easier in BO2 than BO?

It's stupid how easy it is, the big difference is that for some idiotic reason they thought that they should put aim-assist back on the snipers.
xxBoogeymaNxx
xxBoogeymaNxx
83 posts
Nomad

I'll take MW3 over BO2 any day. Aim assist for the sniper is ridiculous. M16 ftw

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

I'll take MW3 over BO2 any day. Aim assist for the sniper is ridiculous. M16 ftw

Aim-assist for snipers (overall actually) is worse than probably any other game ever created.
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

Aim-assist for snipers (overall actually) is worse than probably any other game ever created.

Just wondering, have you tried using snipers? I say this because I used to be completely against quickscoping in general...until I tried it. I found out I am absolutely terrible at it. I still think it is fairly overpowered but I can see how it takes some skill to get around the map to set yourself up with engagements. I think BO2 has a fairly good mix between it being hard and easy. If I could choose, I'd still take snipers out of the game but no longer to I think they are completely OP.
MrStealth
MrStealth
151 posts
Peasant

i beat COD black ops 2 in a day

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

@vinster
M27-silencer, stock
No secondary
Hardline (or hardline and ghost)
Scavenger and toughness
Dexterity
C4
Stun grenade (remove if using hardline and ghost)
@killersup
Yes, sniping was incredibly difficult and un-effective in BO1. I think it's more balanced in this game than in others.

AllportHD
AllportHD
34 posts
Nomad

I hate when people ***** about 'OP' things, like just use it if it's 'OP'!!!!!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

When things are legitimately OP it's fine to complain, that's how they get fixed. But if you complain that it's OP because you die from it, that's when they should shut up.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

Aim assist for the sniper is ridiculous.

Bah who needs aim assist, PC ftw.
heavydfosho
heavydfosho
2 posts
Nomad

What do you think of Black Ops 2? do you enjoy multiplayer zombies online?

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

@pick: Thanks. That loadout is good. I went 27-10 just now.

amazing_me
amazing_me
10 posts
Nomad

I was a little disappointed after finish it.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

Then to finish it 7 more times and get the other endings and don't be disappointed but rather amazed.

Showing 3511-3525 of 3990