ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839402
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

I know how you feel, and no they are making next years' game, the 2013 CoD is coming from IW. I don't trust that company in thee wet bit, MW2 was truly amazing and so was the first, both made by IW alone. Then came sledgehammer to help them and they ended up making the worst CoD to date. Yes, IW is partly responsible for letting them be so stupid but after their other great games it could only be sledgehammer that ruined it. To further my distrust of them, before MW3 (I think) they were making a CoD third person, fortunately activist on had enough sense to put an end to that project, but just imagine how awful that would be. My brother (insane it seems) still is going to preorder all of the next CoDs, I have enough sense to not pay a cent for it until I know it will be fun, I'm not going to get ripped off by them again!

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

It's almost sad how many people either cloned or hacked to get the master prestige and diamond camos. Saying that, I might do it just for the hell of it. I only use BO2 to play with friends and rarely go on MP alone anymore. Has anyone seen the prestige 12 emblem? It looks pretty cool.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

@something about MW4: I don't think hat there will be. They certainly can't do it because of anything involving delta force, they got sued (not sure of the outcome) by Novalogic because:
A: Novalogic created the delta force games (great classic, very underrated)
B: They stole Novalogic's delta force symbol
C: The army officially denies the existence of it so even if it is real it's supposed to be a secret so Novalogic retains the rights to it

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I know what the storyline will be if they make one. It would be a mw2 prequel for the pic "operation kingfish". So, like MW1.5. It would have Ghost, Sandman, Soap, Price, and maybe (hopefully) Roach and Frost. Not to mention all the other guys in there, like Grinch, Truck, Scarecrow, ex.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

Lol, grinch and scarecrow!

Although now that you mention it, they could actually make sense of what happened before MW and one for between MW and MW2.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

And ozone ^.^
It would be interesting to play through as young price but I doubt they would do that. They made too big of a tease for the other one in this game and they did a little prequeling in the first one. What would be really REALLY cool would be if we got to play as yuri fight along side makarov. That would be incredible and create a great story. Maybe they could make it open like BO2, and your choices on one side affect the other. You can't tell me that would be cool.

bagelover
bagelover
19 posts
Nomad

i like the cod series but it is not good anymore just my opinion

bigmac258
bigmac258
103 posts
Nomad

Just a quick question, should i buy the blackops 2 season's pass?

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

Since you're not sure and I'm starting to dislike CoD, I'd say no. Wait for a map pack or two to come out and see if that's the type of thing you want.

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,467 posts
Nomad

Does anyone have the problem of not being able to join friend parties? I just tried joining my friends party but all it said was unable to join. I have found no solution plus all of our party privacy settings are open. I need to find one RIGHT NOW because this is just pissing me off.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

Does anyone have the problem of not being able to join friend parties? I just tried joining my friends party but all it said was unable to join. I have found no solution plus all of our party privacy settings are open. I need to find one RIGHT NOW because this is just pissing me off.

The joining option rarely works, and the joinable sign is a lie almost all the time. Basically, just have them invite you.
WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,467 posts
Nomad

The joining option rarely works, and the joinable sign is a lie almost all the time. Basically, just have them invite you.

That... does not work.
Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

Check your NAT types if any are strict then this person needs to get it sorted and the best way I can think of is by port forwarding I recommend going on portforward.com and searching your router and following the step by step guides helped me a ton.
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Am I the only one that has this "Well this game is good, there's nothing wrong. There's nothing OP. There's nothing game changing. It's all just...meh." feeling about black ops 2? Don't get me wrong I like the game and all but I just don't find it very interesting. I kind of have a neutral feeling over the whole game. Borderlands 2 is giving me so much more fun. Black ops 2 just feels like it went "Safe mode" and made game that appeals to all the COD4 guys and the n00bies. I also don't like the maps and I know I'm going to get a lot of arguing over this but I really like MW3 maps (most of them). Hard hat was incredibly fun to play, as was dome, mission, and a lot of the other smaller maps. I don't enjoy SND in black ops 2.

However, the party game types are still really fun but that's all I really play now. :/

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

@Leo
I liked the mw3 maps too, but the sheer quantity of small, close quarter maps was ridiculous. I think that BO2 did a little bit better with map balance, but not much.
And I really miss mw2 maps. Those were perfect. In every way. Even the bad ones (derail, underpass) were not that bad. Also, mw2 had all the cool "jumps and spots" in them, like highrise. In mw3 and BO2, I havent noticed much, and nothing that can even compare to mw2.
MW2 did a lot of stuff wrong, yeah, but the maps were great.

Showing 3541-3555 of 3990