ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839394
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

There are eight total endings? Wow. Havn't even touched campaign yet. Had to prestige Killersup's favorite sniper already. That was rather fast. Although, when Killersup has double digit head-shots every round...

AllportHD
AllportHD
34 posts
Nomad

any one looking forward to the new BOII map pack?!

I can't wait for being a zombie and the new SMG!

How about you?

AllportHD
AllportHD
34 posts
Nomad

Can anybody give me a decent class setup?

I really can't find one!!

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,467 posts
Nomad

Is there even aim assist for snipers in Black Ops 2? Despite the popular opinion, there was no aim assist for snipers in MW3. It does NOT aim for you. That is not how it works.

xxBoogeymaNxx
xxBoogeymaNxx
83 posts
Nomad

This isn't true. The game would nudge the crosshairs towards the target while using a sniper rifle if when you first aim, you were already almost aimed at the target.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

Yeah there is for snipers, they even went so far as to actually say it to get rid of rumors.

After all the disappointment I'm trying to be pessamistic about the new DLC but I find it hard. The new map looks like it'll be a fun sort of confusion for zombies. The snowy MP map looks like it's more open than the rest of them and the skate park just seems pretty awesome.

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,467 posts
Nomad

You know, if I could curse right now I would. -_-

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Hydro looks cool too. I like how they are bringing back thing in the environment that can kill you, like the flood on hydro and gondolas on downhill (i think that's what it's called). Turned also just seems to be a hyped up version of the juggernaut party game from mw3.

Kanmax
Kanmax
2 posts
Farmer

Ty Very Good Help

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Gold dsr, and prestige 5. I get all the ladies, I know.
Next up is the ballista. Shouldn't take me too long. Then I'll go svu, since I'm not perma unlocking the xpr yet. Xpr is last.
Road to diamond

solihin
solihin
12 posts
Nomad

Yo! Guys... Whether there CODMW 4?? i think there are more of it... CUz,..
Team Delta is down right? Out of the list... but is it dead all of it.. Sandman really dead? there coud be more of story?

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

^no. If they do continue the story from the last point, it wouldnt be good. Its price and nikolia going to jail pretty much. I hope IW doesnt make a game this year, because black ops 2 is the game that can last for 2 years. I want IW to take a break and make a great game.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

Wish as...the whole world may, they're still making this years game. Though this one should be better since sledgehammer is out of the equation. But of course activision being them decided that sledgehammer games should make a C

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

Make a CoD all by themselves after they did sub a wonderful job on MW3 *rolls eyes*

The good news is that now treyarch and IW have an extra year to make a game, but of course there's always some sort of catch. The next gen of Xbox will be out after this next game so and since they make it for Xbox and port it over then they'll be spending more time on graphics. So yeah an extra year but some of that extra will be dedicated to (needlesly) improve the graphics.

Sorry about he DP, I accidentally pressed sumit on me IPod.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

^auto correct sucks doesnt it.
So, what youre telling me is that Sledge is making there own game this year? Im not even sure if I would get that... And that coming from me....

Showing 3526-3540 of 3990