ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839403
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

What, Killersup can change how fast he moves from side to side? Now everything moves so fast...

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

If you're using an assault rifle then use stock. Other weapons are fine for me though.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I tried Black Ops 2 for the first time today. It is worth noting that I don't own an xbox and this is maybe the second time attempting an FPS on xbox ever (the first time was Halo 3 and my god did I suck. How are you supposed to use those thumbsticks???)

The unwieldy aiming of console FPS in general makes for a far less intense gaming experience anyway. If you want a hardcore shooter experience where one mistake is virtually guaranteed to get you killed, you still can't go past CS. On the PC. At any rate I do agree that BO2 seems quite, er, noob-friendly, given I have no talent with the thumbsticks and I was still coming near top of the table. But that's not why I'm posting here.

I'm posting here because I totally managed to pull off a care package victory kill in BO2.

Admittedly it was during target practice against bots, a friend and I versus nine regular bots in Yemen. My friend had ordered a care package, and not realising this, I ordered a care package to be dropped right next to his at the same time. While we were doing this a bot gunned us both down. We barely had time to respawn when the match ended, leaving us wondering what had happened, so we watched the victory kill replay and was treated to the view of a care package dropping from the sky, right on top of the bot who was in the process of opening my friend's care package LOL. This was a total fluke as I'm a CoD noob, but I assure you it did happen.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Finally finished the first black ops campaign. Now Killersup can start on #2. The ending was very...strange to say the least.

Exedeus
Exedeus
13 posts
Nomad

I hope in the new cod they replace K/D with SPM (score per minute) that would prevent most of the boosting and camping going on.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Woah woah woah, why is Woods this super old guy in the campaign? BO2 of course.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Because BO2 starts in 2025, BO was in the Cold War. So, the main character is Mason`s son. There are a few missions that take place in the cold war though. For the most part, it is in the future. That why woods is old.
@strop
Package kills are always fun. I got one in a public game with an agr once. It killed one guy and popped out of the box and killed his teammates.
I think the best is when you get those glitchy ones were it will aimlessly fly through the air. I havent gotten one yet, but thats my CoD goal.

Me and leo were pub-stomping last night. We were on multi team with one other friend. I put up 45 kills in one game. On hardpoint, we easily won. The second place team had 50 points. We had 250. It was pretty awesome

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

I got a stinger kill yesterday on black ops 2 the rocket missed the helicopter and came down and killed a camper it was so funny

megacooper
megacooper
191 posts
Peasant

Oh, darn... Black Ops... I havent bought a CoD since WaW... Now I only play zombies... Is that weird?

Randomness is the way forward

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

I think I'm back on my game. The 2xp and Nuketown is too good. I went 88-31. Then on the next match my friend went 91-22. I also got the Skorpion gold. It's pain though. Those bloodthirsty medals are actually pretty difficult to get.

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Me and leo were pub-stomping last night. We were on multi team with one other friend. I put up 45 kills in one game. On hardpoint, we easily won. The second place team had 50 points. We had 250. It was pretty awesome

Those games were really strange. I'm not even that good and I managed to pull of a 2KD on a red bar.

Although you guys were stealing half my tags.

"Oh look my tag I'll just go pick it u..."

*dolphin dives onto my tag just before me*

>

Also, I find that double kills are REALLY lenient in this COD. I can kill someone *wait 3 seconds* and then kill someone else and still get a double kill.

Those bloodthirsty medals are actually pretty difficult to get.

I found FFA and TDM was the best place for bloodthirsty medals. As long as I played conservative it wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be,
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Congrats Strop for getting you feet into the thick of it! Insult consoles again, however, and I'll turn you into glue!

Nah, I kid.

I beat my personal record yesterday. 17 Humiliation Combat Axe kills in a single Sticks and Stones. : )

I want to get past 20, because it often involves me doing really well, going through a huge drought, then getting more axes near the end.

hardigra
hardigra
189 posts
Nomad

I hate getting humiliated.....

Anyone else going for Diamond Pistols?

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

Yup.

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/?ui=2&ik=919de32bb6&view=att&th=13c849cc338f7dcd&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P9***1vbQddanU3VSHoTTJJ&sadet=1359434627876&sads=fpfwzdm9wTaDMCtN1HPKoXnkNPM&sadssc=1

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

Oops.

About right.
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/46755_148933085262609_1973307035_n.jpg

Showing 3556-3570 of 3990