ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839409
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

Well I really like Die Rise, though I am quite disappointed that they didn't add the peacekeeper in it. The new MP maps are a different story, the skatepark I like, Hydro I don't care for, nor the snowy one and as for Mirage... *shudders* I didn't think it was possible but they reached a new low with that map, I hate that map more than any other in any game ever created, it is truly terrible. It's so stupidly insane that it's a rare occasion for someone to get so much as a spy plane, nobody stands a chance in that awful excuse for a battlefield.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Die Rise looks very nice. It looks like the old zombies again! The multi-player maps look good as well. Manly, how is the peacekeeper?

hardigra
hardigra
189 posts
Nomad

I heard that it wrecks, which is what i am afraid of, with everybody running around with a powerful, perhaps overpowered weapon. But i haven't used it so who am i to judge?
Anyways Die Rise looks very big and nice. However, i might get it mixed up with Der Reise...

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

Lol hardigra, my heart sank when I thought it said that -.-

The peacekeeper is good, weird since it's an SMG assault rifle mix but good. Not OP at all, the range is nothing to write home about that's for sure.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Hmm, I haven't played Black Ops 2 in a month or two. Well, the multiplayer. It's not that it's a bad game, but CoD seriously gets boring after all the titles they've released and how much time I've spent on each. Have they edited anything in the past month or two? Weapons, perks, etc?

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

Yeah I think there have been a few updates on balance and everything.

My feelings for the MP have progressed, I now hate it rather than barely enjoying it. The maps are far too much QCC for my liking so I have been play blops 1. Speaking of that, I finally bought my way into the prestige leaderboards after many a level of suppressing spending sprees. If they would just have more blopsy maps it would be great but until then I shan't play it unless with friends or to try out the DLC maps. I don't think I'll ever even prestige.

I didn't think it would happen, especially from a treyarch game, but I actually started to hate the MP faster than I did with MW3. With MW3 I at least prestiged or got close to it before I started getting bored and needed time off of it and another prestige or two before I actually hated it.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Found many new favorites. Today Killersup unlocked his first gold camo weapon. The dsr50 Gold. If Killersup prestiges the weapon will he lose his camos? If he prestiges in general will he lose his camos? Seeing as how Killersup is level 52 it would be nice to know.

The submachine gun that holds 50 shots and reloads from the top is easily Killersup's favorite submachine gun. Suppressed it and sneak behind your enemies= lots of kills. Especially if you naturally go for the head like Killersup.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

Yes, you will lose both when prestiging, that includes attachments too.

I've played it some more with a friend and my brother (BO2 MP that is) and I am starting to like it again.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

Believe it or not I am sorry for all of these double posts.

What I meant to say was that you will lose them when doing both types of prestiging.

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

You will only lose your camos and attachments if you weapon prestige. You will not if you just normally prestige but you do have to level back up to get the weapon again.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

You will only lose your camos and attachments if you weapon prestige. You will not if you just normally prestige but you do have to level back up to get the weapon again.

Wish Killersup would have known that if he prestiges his weapon he loses his camo before he spent like 2 hours getting them all. His dsr 50 is a prestige one level ten...debating weather to prestige the weapon or not....
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

No..... If you prestige your weapon/prestige in general, you don't lose camo. You can never lose your camos.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Ok ok let me explain this. Looking back a few pages I see more confusion.
So when you reach level 55 and prestige, you lose your weapons. However, once you unlock your weapon a second time, it will have ALL the attachments/camo it had the first time. I golded and 2 prestiged my pdw in my first prestige and its still the same 6 prestiges later. When you prestige you earn 2 thing. One is a choice between a custom class, stat reset or token reset. The other is one perma unlock item. Yes, you can perma unlock something every prestige and get custome classes the same prestige.

As for weapon prestige, you just lose attachments, not camos. The first prestige you can add your clan tag on the gun, the second you can add your emblem. You can only prestige it 2 times.

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Sorry, that was a mess up on me. Didn't mean to say camos when you weapon prestige.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Update, should hit 5000 kills some time this week. Going to prestige this afternoon, and got second gold camo. Killersup's loadout: Primary: Gold 870, with long barrel and quick draw. Wildcards: Overkill. Secondary: Gold DSR 50, fully prestige and level 10.Then dead silence, scavenger, and either ghost or hardline. Surprisingly the 870 can reach out pretty far when you are aiming down the sight.

Showing 3571-3585 of 3990