ForumsWEPRReasons to be an Atheist .

660 146860
Sssssnnaakke
Sssssnnaakke
1,036 posts
Scribe

Alright I have been researching theories talking with other Atheists and I have discovered some people who are Atheists but for the wrong reasons like...
1.Settling a score with God because they hate him for (whatever)reasons.
2.Just because.
Some good reasons...
1.There is no evidence.
2.A book written by primitive people is no proof for any God/Gods.
3.Nothing can be omniscient and omnipotent.
Any other reasons can be stated for I am interested in some of your reasons or reasons not to be.

• 660 Replies
Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

but there are so many proves..look at the sky right now you will see stars .The moon. What do you think now>?

I think I see the moon and the stars. That's not proof of god.
grimml
grimml
879 posts
Nomad

but there are so many proves..look at the sky right now you will see stars .The moon. What do you think now>?

I think that you just failed. We can explain all these things without God.
amon2006
amon2006
29 posts
Nomad

explain please it created by accidentally???? explain please .

partydevil
partydevil
5,129 posts
Jester

they trying find some evidences sagainst existence of God

no we simply do not believe in the myth of ANY god.
we are not looking to proof religions wrong. (beside not a single religion can proof it's claim that some god is real)
amon2006
amon2006
29 posts
Nomad

i got it you are agnostik. i am not talking about religion...i am talking about God.. Religion i have doubts about religion but i think God exist .if nobody can find explanation how the world can be created without God s will..share ...

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

if nobody can find explanation how the world can be created without God s will..share ...

Big Bang Theory, Abiogenesis, Evolution. There you go. Have a nice read
amon2006
amon2006
29 posts
Nomad

big bang theory>>&gt)) boom what a big coincidence. big bang..i know the ending big crack .. am i right abiogenesis? i never heard about this..but u didnt believe in god but u believe evelution theory which was writed by darvin ?? u just believe big bang happened by accidentally ..it is not explanation i dont deny big bang...who am i deny such think...but why everybody thinking big bang denying God existence ...i just can understand this may be you will explain

grimml
grimml
879 posts
Nomad

Let me make it short: If the big bang needs a reason, why doesn't God need a reason to exist?

partydevil
partydevil
5,129 posts
Jester

i got it you are agnostik

i'm 100% atheist for sure and ive always have bin =)

abiogenesis? i never heard about this..but u didnt believe in god

"god created life"
abiogenesis creates life from non living materials.
(this is 1 of those things i ment in the other topic about new things you can learn from this forum it's only they are better in explaing in english then i am.)

evelution theory which was writed by darvin ??

and has been backed up whit massive amounts of actual proof.
amon2006
amon2006
29 posts
Nomad

ok it means some people believes dirty laundries make mice.... ?? science deny this

grimml
grimml
879 posts
Nomad

ok it means some people believes dirty laundries make mice.... ?? science deny this

What?! Are you talking about abiogenesis? Please read something about scientific theories/hypothesises before commenting on them and stating some nonsense.
amon2006
amon2006
29 posts
Nomad

proof?? do u know turkish or russian language..?? you can find interesting proofs in youtube. which proved the evoloution theory is wrong...

partydevil
partydevil
5,129 posts
Jester

did you know that ANYONE can upload to youtube.
do you know how many intresting video's there are about the flying spaghetti monster?

have you ever looked up on i-net what science is realy about? the basics etc.?
it looks like you see atheists and scientists are people from the same "religion" that only believe in "theorys"
but never toke a look over the fence to see what it actualy is about.

grimml
grimml
879 posts
Nomad

you can find interesting proofs in youtube. which proved the evoloution theory is wrong...

Ah okay, Youtube videos, this changes everything... Let me guess: The majority of scientist are just deluded for "believing" in evolution?
Sssssnnaakke
Sssssnnaakke
1,036 posts
Scribe

do u know turkish or russian language..??

In fact I do since my dad raised me Turkish-German.
which proved the evoloution theory is wrong...

Links would help me greatly to understand where this information which you have gotten. I mean I have to make sure this person isn't just making up stuff for there are ATheists who make fun of Religion by putting stuff like evolution is fake etc.
it means some people believes dirty laundries make mice.... ??

Religion: Used to be about teh money now it's about a magical fairy de end!
Showing 121-135 of 660