ForumsThe TavernEnd of the World...is it going to happen?

158 24407
TheDracomancer
TheDracomancer
56 posts
Farmer

The numbers 2012 is not unfamiliar to us...It's already December of this year and it's the so called "end of the world" next year according the the Mayans and Nostradamus...

Who believes it's going to be the end of the world and if it really is...what will all of you do?

• 158 Replies
Irion
Irion
1 posts
Farmer

I don't believe in something like the apokalypse. At some point our kind will be replaced with another species of humans. So "we" will be extinct, but our descendants will live on this planet and will maybe colonize other planets.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Not in 2012. But I'm with waterlinkedgirl on this. Humans will destroy themselves before nature takes its course.

zokvvv
zokvvv
12 posts
Nomad

The end of the world is ALREADY happening. The Darkness and the Void are caving unto themselves. We are evaporating... just look around and you'll see the signs...

ArtyWng
ArtyWng
167 posts
Nomad

I don't really believe in this end of the world stuff.

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

The end of the world is ALREADY happening. The Darkness and the Void are caving unto themselves. We are evaporating... just look around and you'll see the signs...

It is actually. Everyday, the sun gets less and less powerful. One day, it won't be here. We need to figure out a way to not depend as heavily on the sun. Currently most of the Earth's organisms, including humans, depend on the sun. The sun is how we live. We need to create an artificial sun that can have the immense responsibilities our current sun has now.
Aeridani
Aeridani
360 posts
Nomad

It is actually. Everyday, the sun gets less and less powerful. One day, it won't be here. We need to figure out a way to not depend as heavily on the sun. Currently most of the Earth's organisms, including humans, depend on the sun. The sun is how we live. We need to create an artificial sun that can have the immense responsibilities our current sun has now.

* Aeridani wakes up from his long slumbering sleep away from the Armour Games Community

Sol isn't getting less and less powerful, it is getting brighter. Eventually it will start expanding super fast and engulf Mercury and Venus, Earth maybe... But that's over four billion years from now, and by then, if we don't blow up ourselves in a nuclear war with Zaire or something, we'll already have probably conquered the Milky Way Galaxy and beyond.
BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

We are evaporating... just look around and you'll see the signs...

Not too far off, the Universe is dissolving, without another Big Bang, there are only so many particles for an ever expanding Universe. Once they become unbound from what they have materialized in the Macro and eventually Micro world, they will just drift endlessly, unbound.
The_Leet_Haxor
The_Leet_Haxor
10 posts
Nomad

I believe 2012 won't be the end of the world, But i think something will go on, For example; WW3: Iran-USA. But eventually whether it's in 1 year or a billion the world will come to an End.
~Haxor

Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

I don't believe that the world is going to end any time time soon. It will in a few billion years when the sun dies though, but by then humans (or what humans evolve into) will probably be living in other solar systems.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

It could end tomorrow, or it could end in an eon... something will happen eventually, but nothing is happening now! So why dwell on what theoretically could happen to our world when you can enjoy it for what it is right now! =)

Before it's too late...

gladiator999999
gladiator999999
66 posts
Nomad

Don't believe it.It will be a show, a great festival ... but the world still exist!
Guys, we should not be afraid before these humbug!
We think the advancement of technology, the economy recovers and to a better life.

In the event that I've wronged you pray it goes to hell and you save!
=!

Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

Six months ago, I was made aware of a situation so devastating that, at first, I refused to believe it. However, through the concerted efforts of our brightest scientist, we have confirmed its validity. The world, as we know it, will soon come to an end.

redslaughterer
redslaughterer
256 posts
Nomad

I don't really think that the end of the world will happen but you can never be sure.

PurpleSquishy
PurpleSquishy
150 posts
Shepherd

Just another guess buy the scared masses. If you rearrange enough numbers anything is possible. The world will end but we may not even know it.

warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

it will end when the sun grows to red giant and swallows up mercuerey veneus and chars earth to a crisp or swallows it depending on if the earths orbit moves out or not but when it gets bigger we cant move to another planet exept posibly mars because it will cool down as it expands then when it shrinks it will still get cooler and cooler till it dies out but we could in theory have moved to another solor system galxy or even another universe

Showing 136-150 of 158