ForumsThe TavernEnd of the World...is it going to happen?

158 24402
TheDracomancer
TheDracomancer
56 posts
Farmer

The numbers 2012 is not unfamiliar to us...It's already December of this year and it's the so called "end of the world" next year according the the Mayans and Nostradamus...

Who believes it's going to be the end of the world and if it really is...what will all of you do?

• 158 Replies
CheapCheep
CheapCheep
240 posts
Nomad

C'mon guys. They said the year 2000 would be the end of the world. And don't even pull that Mayan calander crap on me that they stopped writing in 2012. It's obvious that they cant make the calender go on forever and ever, they wanted people to get into the rythem (however you spell that) of how many days in a year, etc.

phsyco123
phsyco123
64 posts
Nomad

No the world will not end. i mean some guy probably a hoboe just yelled its the end of the world then word spread.$)

Salcin
Salcin
26 posts
Peasant

It will if we not stop to use the nature this way. We could have a chance if/when all humans following the searching after to save our little planet and all the lifes that lives here.

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

It won't end this year, but it will eventually end when our sun explodes like all stars do.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

haha i was in mexico recently and the picture i was talking about on the first page i saw their. they had t-shirts with it on it. i lol`d.
here
http://wishididntknow.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/MayanCalendarCartoon.jpg

Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

Technically the world should have already ended according to the Mayans, because they didn't have leap years(at least not as often as we do). I highly the world will end for at least a very long time.

beckitten27
beckitten27
336 posts
Peasant

the world will end, but not for billions of years.

Thuran
Thuran
71 posts
Peasant

Okay, here's a different way to put it.

The Spaniard Conquistador's and co. wiped out the mayans, right? Well, predicting the end of the world is great and all, but why not predict THEIR OWN end instead? Im gonna quote a random comedian here: They couldnt even see the frickin' Spaniards coming, and we're supposed to trust em now, 6 centuries later?!

Also it says in the Bible only God Almighty will know when the end happens.

(Although I will admit things have been backcrap CRAZY disaster-wise lately, what with kony and tornadoes and Justin Bieber.)

Thuran
Thuran
71 posts
Peasant

Also, they Mayan calendar just RESETS, they didn't think the world would end. Quite the opposite.

Also true...ppl thought the world would end in 2000 cuz thats when computer dates ended back then...They just reset and were all still alive...so unless there's a button on the calender that says 'ush for instant supernova on Dec. 21, 2012, i think we're all okay.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

well since the end of the world is on a friday, i'm planning on going paintballing the next day

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

(Although I will admit things have been backcrap CRAZY disaster-wise lately, what with kony and tornadoes and Justin Bieber.)

Things like that have always existed. A global hype-addicted media coverage however not. That's why now you hear about every little fart done in the world.

Also, thinking of it, it's very sad that people believe more in misinterpreted ancient stone tables, than in modern science...
Thomas666666
Thomas666666
9 posts
Nomad

It is not going to end. Don't believe what anyone says about it.

Volltagge
Volltagge
26 posts
Nomad

The world cant just end at an exact date ... Things dont just pop up for seconds. If theres going to be an armageddon or ... or ... or ... or ... , there would've been signs till now and scientists would've known. If the world is going to end its gonna be because of us and what we are doing to the planet (if people dont start to actualy do something about it), but its gonna be "slow" rather than "quick death"

warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

of course it will end and soon but the problem is that we dont really know HOW the world will end but we can guess using the prophiceis of the end of the world

Volltagge
Volltagge
26 posts
Nomad

Prophecies are based on s**t, not reliable at all and ofc that the world will end 1 day, but i dont think it's gonna be in the near future ...

Showing 106-120 of 158