ForumsThe TavernEnd of the World...is it going to happen?

158 24405
TheDracomancer
TheDracomancer
56 posts
Farmer

The numbers 2012 is not unfamiliar to us...It's already December of this year and it's the so called "end of the world" next year according the the Mayans and Nostradamus...

Who believes it's going to be the end of the world and if it really is...what will all of you do?

• 158 Replies
Lucky34760
Lucky34760
14 posts
Peasant

It will happen someday, maybe not soon, but it MUST happen. Eventually the sun will go out, no matter what, then we will all freeze to death.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

well it is going to happen but nobody knows when only God knows he doesnt tell us or even his Angels.. just look in the Bible.

loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

well it is going to happen but nobody knows when only God knows he doesnt tell us or even his Angels.. just look in the Bible.

no just no

anywho no the world won't not until the sun goes supernova and by then i'm hoping we'll be colonized far away by then
148725Nicosia
148725Nicosia
32 posts
Nomad

Its not going to happen and if it does i will give you all five dollars

espadaxin2
espadaxin2
485 posts
Blacksmith

haha funny comics

SirGene
SirGene
30 posts
Nomad

i was reading that instead of the end of the world being on the 12 of december 2012 it was the date that that mayans believe that one of their gods were going to come to earth, bet they didn't plan on explorers like the spanish

The_username
The_username
93 posts
Farmer

I doubt the world is gonna end in 12/21/12.The Mayans predicted a lot of times that the world's gonna end.So I disagree

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

There is several theories to how it will end the main ones are:

A black hole will 'eat' the earth

A solar flare will burn the earth

A Planet from another solar system will hit the earth

From Wiki Link here

TBH I don't want to say it will end but for some reason I 'fear' it will even though I think its bs

glaceonex23
glaceonex23
424 posts
Nomad

anywho no the world won't not until the sun goes supernova and by then i'm hoping we'll be colonized far away by then

The Sun won't go into a supernova because it has only a low mass it will only grow into a red giant. Besides, Kepler 22-b is waiting for us.
Aeridani
Aeridani
360 posts
Nomad

A black hole will 'eat' the earth

A solar flare will burn the earth

A Planet from another solar system will hit the earth

Impossible, very little chance, and fake.
Aeridani
Aeridani
360 posts
Nomad

Oh, and our sun is too small to go nova.
dric454
dric454
68 posts
Nomad

To The Mayans The Their Calendar Ended At 2012..
But Out Calendar Is Just Unending....Hehehehe

=) No Offense

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

End of the World...is it going to happen?

Yes. Why wouldn't it?

Oh, and I agree with pickpocket that we honestly don't know when the world will end.

The question is if, not when.
Oblivior
Oblivior
786 posts
Nomad

Why the hell would you believe what a freaking slab of rock tells you?

glaceonex23
glaceonex23
424 posts
Nomad

Why the hell would you believe what a freaking slab of rock tells you?

Tell that to the Mayans, not us.
To the Mayans, their civilization ended because there was a large flood that swooped them and the archaeologists found an ancient scroll that representing their end. The scroll has a picture of some sort of a god
that has a crocodile like appearance that cast a flood to destroy the Mayans, according to Mayan Mythology and below the crocodile-like thing is lots of people drowning. The people represents the Mayans while the god is their doom. Of course, this only happened to the Mayans, not other people.
Showing 46-60 of 158