ForumsThe TavernEnd of the World...is it going to happen?

158 24411
TheDracomancer
TheDracomancer
56 posts
Farmer

The numbers 2012 is not unfamiliar to us...It's already December of this year and it's the so called "end of the world" next year according the the Mayans and Nostradamus...

Who believes it's going to be the end of the world and if it really is...what will all of you do?

• 158 Replies
awesomeplayer312
awesomeplayer312
187 posts
Nomad

I doubt the world is supposed to end on 12/21/12. I mean who came up with this??? some bozo??

Wagneros
Wagneros
6 posts
Nomad

no its not.

/thread

derek13756
derek13756
168 posts
Nomad

i dont believe in that kind of crap people thought it would end some friday in 2011 and were still there

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

guys, there is already like 20000000000 forums with this topic in The Tavern

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

Mankind is so busy with itself, half of the earth's population probably won't even notice what's going on whenever it happens, let alone know what hit them!

http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/ksc/lowres/kscn2861l.jpg

There's no proof of such a thing being based on true facts or scientific research and I'm more of a "I can see and touch, therefor I believe" -kind of guy! =P

gameplayer101
gameplayer101
87 posts
Peasant

The End of the World

Of course, not only have the "experts" on the prophets not always been correct - the seers themselves have not always been quite so accurate in their forecasts. Although people keep claiming that "it's the world will end" they often ignore other prophecies he wrote. Nostradamus NEVER said the world would end in 1666, 1999, 2012, 2096, or any of those years. In fact, he was quite clear we would survive through all of these other conflicts, and if we took it upon ourselves, we could change / prevent what was indeed going to happen.

Time will tell if the Iraq conflict or, indeed, the World Trade Center attack had put the spark to a bigger barrel. As for the end of the world... Nostradamus predicted it to be the year 3786 or 3797, depending on which Nostradamus expert you believe.

Scroll down to the bottom and read it.

I believe EVERYTHING he will say. He predicted many things, and i hope you read the pages before to see how accurate he has.
awesomeplayer312
awesomeplayer312
187 posts
Nomad

I doubt the world is going to tend on 12/21/12.I mean how would it end or how do people know its going to end?

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

I heard that just cause the myans said so doesn't mean it's true. I mean who has ever seen a myan? And at school my teacher said it that 2012 will only make a CHANGE in the universe so it could be either good or bad!

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

oh anhe here is a vidoe of Nigahiga(ryan) ranting about 2012!!:link

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

It's scientifically proven that the sun will explode in the far far future. As for 2012 . . . its gonna be a typical day so yeah nothings gonna happen.

legoman228
legoman228
35 posts
Nomad

Probably not going to happen because it was called so many different times

hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

Nope probably not, Even if the mayans were right they used a calendar that even they didn't use a lot it's like saying that the calendar that the romans used ended. So what?

frodo86
frodo86
474 posts
Shepherd

The mayans were really good about predicting solar eclipses abd everything to do with the solar system, but they were also really superstitious and sacrificed living people to appease their gods. So no, I think the end of the world thing is bulls***.

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

It's all a lie they said the world would end in 2000 and it never happened, it's all BS. The only thing we need to worry about now is lack of resources and fossil fuels, lack of food and nature and trees, and pollution. P.S. Global Warming thats about it.

AlderonArmor
AlderonArmor
210 posts
Blacksmith

2012? No.

Eventually, yes.

Fact is, a meteor could hit us any second and just wipe us all out in a flash, we only monitor about 10% of the sky right now, so if it came, you'd have about 3 seconds to live.

Showing 76-90 of 158