Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Religion Poll

Thread Locked

Posted Jun 29, '12 at 11:02am

Mickeyryn

Mickeyryn

244 posts

Did I put up a good enough fight for you guys?

Posted Jun 29, '12 at 11:13am

Kasic

Kasic

5,572 posts

Yeah. But there are not any satanists here.

So it's okay to insult people who aren't here?

and rabbit, wtf chillz isnt even resl so just shut up dummy. if you actually think he is real go back to first grade numbskull

You may wish to check your facts. Here's his profile...
ChillzMaster

Posted Jun 29, '12 at 12:04pm

HahiHa

HahiHa

5,006 posts

Knight

Did I put up a good enough fight for you guys?

Well, you just pulled your own thread deeper in the mud of intolerance and flaming. If you think that's a fight, go ahead...

Oh, and count me in as Pastafarian, that'll increase the diversity of your humdrum poll.

Posted Jun 29, '12 at 1:42pm

crazyape

crazyape

501 posts

Add Wiccan-Satanist to that list. Now excuse me while I order the Book of Shadows.... xD

Posted Jun 29, '12 at 3:37pm

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

2,915 posts

and rabbit, wtf chillz isnt even resl so just shut up dummy. if you actually think he is real go back to first grade numbskull

Youre brains probably got shot out during rabbit season

answered already.

no i dont believe

that non-believers deserve to go to hell

then are you even catholic? most (if not all) christians believe that non-believers go to hell because of that verse i cant fully remember by heart in which jesus says something like: "you can only get to god through me"

Because there are always second chances and in the Bible numerous times there were non believers who got saved from the mercy of God and Jesus Christ, our faithful Lord.

you mean second chances like TURNING CHRISTIAN when JESUS KNOCKS ON YOUR HEART? they are believers then.

maybe you should do some more research on the religion your supposed to follow?

and just because a person isnt here doesnt mean its ok for you to insult them. thats a really cowardly thing to do.

Posted Jun 29, '12 at 3:43pm

samy

samy

4,338 posts

no. that is not true, so check your facts samy.

Or, perhaps, you simply didn't understand what I was saying. Yes, the god of protestants and Catholics is the same in name and in general tradition, but who that god is varies by the individual.

For example, some Christians believe in a literal creation story while others believe it is simply a metaphor. In this case, one group of Christians believe that God is a literal and ultimate creator while the second group believes that God is simply the one who started the process. Of course this issue isn't just black and white and there are thousands of different variations on this one issue.

In this way, who the Christian God is different in the minds of different people and is therefore not defined in a literal way.

Because there are always second chances and in the Bible numerous times there were non believers who got saved from the mercy of God and Jesus Christ, our faithful Lord.

Following that, do you believe that Jesus died for your sins? If so, could you point me to the location in the bible where it says this?

Posted Jun 30, '12 at 1:55am

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,881 posts

Knight

Hello, you got it wrong. I am not Atheist, but an Agnostic Atheist, who has Buddhist tendencies, so put me half half for those new categories.

And my point for that? That religion is so diverse instead of the literal way so many people see it. It's dynamic, in some senses, still relevant if it can be adapted with the times, and should not be swallowed whole without contemplation.

So, please change it. I feel miffed that my religious views are not treated with accorded decorum.

Posted Jun 30, '12 at 4:17am

OperationNilo

OperationNilo

2,044 posts

As it was expected, this has turned into a religion war. Catholic, by the way.

Posted Jun 30, '12 at 7:37am

ChillzMaster

ChillzMaster

1,357 posts

Now I hope Chillz is genuinely friendly... I have a gut feeling though that he is not.....

http://j.wigflip.com/uFRFo9jR/roflbot.jpg

*facepalm*

Chalk one up for the Satanists while I'm here, and I can't find the strength to argue in this forum now, Bronycon awaits.

However, I thank the people who have helped my name stray from the riddling words of Catholic hate, I wuv woo!

-Chillz

Posted Jul 1, '12 at 3:20pm

cjhall

cjhall

220 posts

Well, I'm Christian, (but I respect everyone). I have no clue what everyone is argueing about right now, so I will check back in later.