analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Forum Games → Count to 100: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) posts if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden posts if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.
No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.
COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".
Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!
bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.
2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.
USERS - 35 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2
LAST TWO WINS
34. 100! - Feb 09, '18 at 6:13 pm, 6 users, 7 hours 14 mins.
abcdragon66, PLGuy (1), lithium923, KatPryde , luis3141, Olaffours (1)
35. 100! - Feb 18, '18 at 11:49 am, 15 users, 4 days, 22 hours 48 mins.
SirLegendary (2), PLGuy (1), KatPryde , luis3141 (1), Majestic_Fish , sciller45 (1), Ramit12 , XxTattyKxX, Olaffours (1), TheMostManlyMan (1), Yellowcat , abcdragon66 , ImSkysock, GamerNikoBellic, lithium923 
- 73,836 Replies
1. it could be considered as 1: gibberish and 2: spam
just in case, better reset now a 15 than having a winning count canceled because of it ^^
2. Eh, it's not like it'd be one anyway!
3. And here's one of the forum rules, that I've got a pleasure to quote:
We also classify "spam" as short replies (usually fewer than 7 words) which do not contribute to a forum thread in a positive manner.
So any post with a good number and seven-words, that together make sense, contribute to this wonderful forum thread.
A good number.... Check!
Plus, (more than) seven words.... Check!
This post contributes!
5. Tatty's post actually wasn't gibberish. It was a picture of clapping hands. But it was a restart anyway.
6. i think gibberish is more : wggwhhcvjhxfj or even opipojpohn or why not adfsdhfs<fgwg like when you fall asleep on the keyboard or your cat start walking on it ^^
7. Hey, don't involve cats into creating gibberish. It's not their fault, that you just don't get their brilliant cipher!
8. Like for example, if your cat writes "wggwhhcvjhxfj", that means you should trust me and run for your life. On the other hand, if it writes "adfsdhfs<fgwg", that means "Got any matches? I need them because t- oh. Oh. OH! Trust me on this one, if you EVER see it, take the cat and take it down! I'd tell you what it means, but THEY would come for me!
Buuuuut if it writes "opipojpohn", that means that your cat wants pizza. Specifically, Papa John's!
9. My cat has never walked on my keyboard. Maybe he never learned how to type.
10. Lucky you. It's more like it didn't have any emergency alerts for you. As you can conclude after Sciller's examples, they don't use keyboard for common signals, no, no.
World of keyboard cat ciphers
Has been revealed. Wow!
Sixteen hours of
Waiting for a brand new post
Things are going slow :/
13. Let's speed it up! Also, I was wondering if you guys wanted me to post in haikus.
14. hmm, let's see...
Let us speed it up!
Was wondering if I should
post things in haikus!
There! I successfully transferred the power of haiku to your post!
(Watching out for B2B)
Power of haiku
Is power to change the world,
You must be logged in to post a reply!