analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Forum Games → Count to 100: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) posts if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden posts if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.
No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.
COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".
Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!
bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.
2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.
USERS - 38 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2
LAST TWO WINS
37. 100! - May 06, '18 at 04:59 am, 4 users, 37 mins.
Hardstrike (1), PLGuy (1), Majestic Fish (1), sciller45 (1)
38. 100! - July 03, '18 at 4:43 pm, 10 users, 10 days 23 hours 50 minutes.
sciller45 (1), armorplayergc , abcdragon66 , PLGuy (2), hirasthegamer, KatPryde , NietzTheBlitz, Yellowcat , akshobhya , TheMostManlyMan (1)
- 74,453 Replies
68 Sorry guys I'm here
Edit to reply to Majestic_Fish: I tried to get them to let me count when they modded me, but they didn't.
1. Why are you a mod. Become a knight so this count can be valid!
2. You wanted to stop me from posting a nasty number! Moi congratulates, touché.
3. One day we shall win. It could have been today, but alas.
4. Welp, looks like I missed that count.
5. I was going to joke about a bank, but then I lost interest
Is much better foil than this.
Bake some potatoes.
7. @KatPryde check your mail. Did you get a merit, by chance?
Ah, indeed I did.
I assume you got one, too,
(Why am I @'ing you when you can't reply? )
9. @KatPryde aaand now you can!
We got merits for keeping forums alive. I knew all these haikus and puns will be appreciated one day *sniff*
Yay for haiku puns!
Yay for 5500th post!
Yay for B2Bs!
11. No B2Bs, Kat! >:C
Also, wow, that count reached a large number while I was out
12. Yeah, we sprinted, but nichodemus reset us. He gave everyone active now these neat-o merits, though. So I guess it was much better than not doing anything. We'll try again, soon. When a higher number's reached.
13. Yeah, we might try this another time, some day... I got a merit on 03.05 and you?
Now any ideas on how to compose a magnificent love sonnet to a unicorn to get another one?
@Majestic_Fish @Hardstrike (We are already here with Sciller)
14. Kinda late. I was doing stuff.
You must be logged in to post a reply!