Forums → Forum Games → Count to 100: Ceci n'est pas une pipe
The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) posts if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden posts if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.
No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.
COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".
Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!
bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.
2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.
USERS - 33 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2
LAST TWO WINS
33. 100! - Dec 02, '17 at 11:59 am, 15 users, 2 days, 21 hours 46 mins.
zdrk , PLGuy (1), helpo1 (10), Yellowcat, Majestic Fish , Olaffours, oyaji3211 , armorplayergc , Chryosten (3), sciller45, kalisenpai (1), perin106, MangoInfinity1, ranggagreat, PHLHimself
34. 100! - Feb 09, '18 at 6:13 pm, 6 users, 7 hours 14 mins.
abcdragon66, PLGuy (1), lithium923, KatPryde , luis3141, Olaffours (1)
- 72,801 Replies
The count is rejected due to hateful posting in the very first post. To avoid such escalations in the future, I'm closing the CT100 thread with immediate effect.
... OK, I'll stop with the bad jokes. The count is fine. You're good. Merits have been handed out; congratulations to everyone!
1. Is it wrong for me to have enjoyed the first paragraph because I wasn't in that count?
2.It is certainly not right.
@HahiHa Shouldn't @Olaffours @KatPryde and me get merits as well? I mean it was the custom so far, that every year the very first won count is awarded.
It's not that we three insist on that... not at all xD
4. oh i always though we get a merit for EACH successful win in CT100 after getting the quest ... seems i was wrong ^^
we merit a merit for being active all the time in CT100 lol !
btw, @HahiHa , i already did jokes about this last round, you are late
what will be the next thread thing to replace "ceci n'est pas une pipe" ?
1. I'm going to start this up again!
2. @HahiHa For example helpo1 got merit for this - it's in his profile's About. I don't know if this custom was broken, or not last year.
5. @luis3141 Good luck on that one! I'm sure you'll grab that quest soon too xD
6. Good luck to anyone that plays give up to its end.
7. What does this cryptic message mean? Is it Good luck to anyone that plays. Give up to its end.
OH, wait, nevermind he meant the game "Give Up".
By the way, Never give up is coming to steam and it will only cost [REDACTED]! That's only, like, the price of [REDACTED] enchiladas! You can afford to live without [REDACTED] enchiladas if it meant to experience the awesomeness of 6,537 enchiladas [Approx. by the science team at armor games. Notice that this number is an estimation and is probably lower than the true awesomeness of the game.] , right? Anyways it's coming soon and you should be excited!
8. Nevah give up do you UNDERSTANDO?
I have a desire
To play GemCraft. Next Steam sale,
Perhaps, I will buy.
hastily sweeps under rug modest pile of unfinished games
You must be logged in to post a reply!