ForumsForum GamesCount to 100: Mods Allowed To Count

78377 46085084
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!

HOW TO PLAY

1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) makes a stopping post (post without counting) if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden makes a stopping post (post without counting) if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
NOTE: For the time being, Moderators are allowed to help Users count, so as long as the other rules are observed you do not need to restart the count if you see a mod count. However, if a Moderator makes a stopping post, i.e. a post without counting (not the same as a non-count post since they're technically different teams), it is considered an interruption and the count will restart.

CORE RULES

No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.

ADDiTiONAL RULES

No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.

COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
DiSCUSSiON THREAD
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".

END GAME

Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!

SCOREBOARD

bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
FULL SCOREBOARD

MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.

2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.

USERS - 51 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2

LAST TWO WINS

50. 100! - February 12, '24, 11 users, 52 days.
sciller45 (5)[17], HalRazor [5], saint_of_gaming [5], JimSlaps (1)[2], TheMostManlyMan (1)[14], Solas128 [3], nichodemus (2)[9], Widestsinger [5], SirLegendary (2)[22], skater_kid_who_pwns, disastermaster30 (3)[5]

51. 100! - March 17, '24, 11 users, 35 days.
JimSlaps (1)[3], sciller45 (5)[18], saint_of_gaming [6], TheMostManlyMan (1)[15], Strop, skater_kid_who_pwns [2], GhostOfMatrix [4], WidestSinger (1)[6], HalRazor [6], SirLegendary (2)[23], Solas128 [4]

• 78,377 Replies
abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

8. Hello everyone! I have returned! I see you haven't fixed the page glitch yet. That's disappointing. So, did anything important happen while I was gone?

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

9. Hey! Welcome back! Hm, but anything important...
1.) Sentence changer became popular
2.) Uh. It's fall now.
3.) ???
4.) Profit?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

10. Hello ABC. Same old stuff, really. Not much of an initiative, but can I criticize the state of things when I'm not doing here much myself? Nah.

And what you've written, Sciller, maybe works for you. Thinking what was productive and what not is for me... hmm, productive? xD

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

11. Well, I suppose @AmyClyne is new here. But, just like always, it's mostly the trio: KatPryde, PLGuy and I.

@PLGuy Not much of an initiative? Hey! I'm somewhat trying my best kind of!

AmyClyne
AmyClyne
136 posts
Princess

12. What do you mean new? I was here for more than a month now :x Still waiting for the invite linky...

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

13. Sciller, abcdragon... let's continue that adventure to find the hidden locations? we gotta defeat that Void!

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

14. You mean that adventure that I've been drilling towards the surface to get out of the catacombs? Short story even shorter *ahem*:

"I drilled my way right into a huge coffin. Honestly, I wouldn't suspect a coffin could be so comfy. Too bad this one was already occupied. She was a zombie, and from the perspective of time I like calling our meeting "love from the first bite".

Yeah, so that's what held my character back. At least he met a happy ending.

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

15. XD PLGuy! Nice ending for your character.
And apgc, sciller, you guys haven't roleplayed any more of that without me, right?

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

16. we haven't, dragon, we're still where we left it

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

17. Whooooosh! I stalk CT100 after a nice raid ><

Hehe thx, Dragon-chan xD it's like a beginning of a new, happy (although undead) life. There are logic games with that idea on AG.

AmyClyne
AmyClyne
136 posts
Princess

18. This gamehas a quest that I am very unhappy about. Now that I intend to give up that trash, I feel more relieved than getting that quest if I say so myself.

So, I wanted to find new stuff to chat about but what topics?

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

19. So. Will we continue the roleplay then? Do we continue it on its own post?

PLGuy, don't you mean, new, happy, death? But I'm glad one of us had a happy ending. Or will have a happy ending for sure. OOOoooOOoo. The suspense!

@AmyClyne No problem! I have a list of conversations. *ahem*
1.) Why we should abort all children.
2.) My God is right and anything you say is wrong.
3.) Why every communist country that failed is actually capitalist in disguise.
4.) Why the Guillotine should be legal and should replace fines.
5.) Climate change, its effect on the world and why we should turn up the oven.
6.) Moon phases, why New Moon sucks a** (hint: It's because it's Twilight) and why we should gift the moon to Venus

And that's just a small portion. Care to converse?

AmyClyne
AmyClyne
136 posts
Princess

1) Well that is one of a way to kill our own race very fast in a few generations. So to fix that is some not all.

2) That one is very debatable since it only takes an absolute truth to justifies a so called "right GOd". Since many people has their own set of believes, it's very difficult to prove something that many may disagree upon unless "they" see the truth themselves.

3) Not every time. Communist country have their own ways of managing economy, for North Korea as example, NK uses the basic communist way of equalizing economy and wages and spend the rest on military, but China follows the capitalist way since they wanted to secure power by having a large influence and then improve their military might when the time comes. (It's harder to fund nuclear weapons in capitalist country since not all business wanted to chip in because of private sector)

4) It should be, although it is inhumane, it is a way to make people respect the law instead of escaping it with money. Guillotine is equal to death penalty so that should be an effective way of solving crime albeit merciless.

5) The climate change effect is making the average global temperature rises and affects the wind that brings changes to the world, hot wind and cold wind, in which both of them circulate the world and brings upon seasons like drought, heavy rainfall, summer, or winter. Turning up the oven do heats up the world, but you have to be better than that to make oven a doomsday device by overheating the world, not counting the electrical bill~ :P

6) I don't think I can say much about moon phases, but I guess the moon's parents must be pretty upset that Moon keep saying "It's just a phase, Mom!" Gifting the moon to Venus would make the world upset because that's not how gifting works as Venus is not alive to accept it.

That's all I can say about these above. Long stuff :C

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

21. You know what I miss? I miss the days of trying to count to 100 at breakneck speeds. Pages frantically filling out, people rushing to edit their posts and hoping that everyone else remembers to edit theirs in time.. Those were the days.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

22. Maybe so. Even so, we broke your old record quite recently - 37 minutes the whole way from 1 to 100, real quick.

Sciller, with all due respect, death was just a point in time. His status is undead, and it's his new life since he has rised.

*Whooop* *bounce* *bounce* Guillotine merciless? Please! It's instant killing. *Whooop* *bounce* *bounce* Dying was never so cool. I bet it's painless. Revolutionized... *Whooop* *bounce* *bounce* ... death sentences. So cleeeeean. Imagine 1789 without this baby! Cra- What? Oh, soz, my turn already. *Whooop*

Death. Killing, dying. *Splash* Gore, shriek! Butchered mobs… I've just realized who is the real monster... *-*

Showing 72751-72765 of 78377