analytics and serving ads.
Forums → Forum Games → Count to 100: Don't Panic
The original "This Thread is Currently About" is back! Yes, it's Count to 100!
HOW TO PLAY
1. Count by ones from 1 to 100 in 100 consecutive posts according to the Core Rules.
2. Restart the count from 1 after:
a. a Moderator (or an Administrator) posts if users and Knights are counting..
b. a user or Knight or Warden posts if Moderators and Administrators are counting.
c. breaking a core rule, spamming, or cheating.
d. reaching 100.
3. Announce why you restart the count so other counters don't get confused.
No mistakes. A count must start from 1 and increase by ones up to 100, save for exceptions noted.
No double-counting. No counter may count two consecutive numbers.
No back-to-back counting. No two counters may alternate for more than three consecutive numbers.
Okay: P1 P2 P1 P3
Not Okay: P1 P2 P1 P2
Okay: P1 P2 reset P1 P2
No editing. No counter may edit their post. If an edit tag shows on a count, the attempt is forfeit.
No "spamming". Please don't post only the number and please don't post gibberish, either.
Multiple one- or two-word counts may also disqualify a count.
No "cheating". This shouldn't need to be said. Counting to 100 doesn't count if you cheat.
This is an exercise in teamwork, not rule bending.
No "spoiling". Don't mess with the count. Posts should start with the correct number.
Posts with no numbers should be ignored. See also: No non-counts.
Posts with intentional mistakes should be ignored.
No "spilping". If this is your first post in this thread, please post "I'm new and here to count to 100!"
No non-counts. No counter may post without a counting number or make a post without bolding that number if that counting number is not at the start of the post.
COMPLETE SET OF RULES
Please refer to the complete set of rules for additional information and examples of what is valid or invalid.
Please also check out the discussion thread for new gameplay or rule proposals or general discussion on the gameplay and rules of "Count to 100".
Once you reach 100, you start this Sisyphean task all over again back at 1. Users should notify the Commissioner of the Count (HahiHa) that the count reached 100 and the Commissioner will review it to make sure there were no mistakes or cheating. If there were no mistakes or cheating, then the users who took part in the successful count to 100 will get a shiny new Quest!
bold = counted 100, italics = previous winning participant, [#] = # of total wins, (#) = # of times counted 100
MODS - 2 WINS
Highest Count: 15!
1. 9! - 3865 (2533) pages / 286 days, Feb 13, '15 at 5:49pm, 3 users, 6 minutes.
Gantic, Ferret, weirdlike
Note: Earned by handicap.
2. 14! - 2135 pages / 937 days, Sep 08, '17 at 1:25pm, 3 users, 6 mins.
Moegreche, nichodemus, UnleashedUponMankind
Note: Earned by handicap.
USERS - 42 WINS
1. 100! - 537 (355) pages / 94 days, Aug 6, '14 at 9:28pm, 16 users, 14 hrs 33 mins.
apldeap123, Azywng, Crickster, Chryosten (as Darkfire45), Darktroop07, evilsweetblock, JACKinbigletters, kalkanadam, Loop_Stratos, MPH_Complexity, Omegap12, Patrick2011, R2D21999, Snag618, Tactical_Fish, Voyage2
LAST TWO WINS
41. 100! - January, '19 at 10:30 am, 11 users, 5 days 20 hours 57 minutes.
Majestic_Fish (2), PLGuy (3), kalisenpai (1), abcdragon66 , Yellowcat , sciller45 (1), AmyClyne (1), dragonmaster10902, armorplayergc , Ramit12 , funguy161 
42. 100! - January, '19 at 5:07 pm, 11 users, 8 days 4 hours 1 minute.
sciller45 (1), kalisenpai (1), PLGuy (3), armorplayergc , PewienCzlowiek, Yellowcat , AmyClyne (1), Ramit12 , Magic_Spoon, Majestic_Fish (2), funguy161 
- 74,682 Replies
11. NANI??? *_* You just wasted nectar of the gods... Ah no matter, I've got somethin' even better here ^^ *sciller45 received a green half-liter bottle. The label reads "Absinthe"* Now no more of that sober prattle! C'mon, you have to remember good ol' days... But not mornings! Better obliviate the mornings.
12. this is too confusing...
13. Sorry, started playing one Eastern Europe servers. Turns out, it's mostly weird young men in Adidas tracksuits constantly squatting and trying to get me to sing, and if I decide it's enough, they beat the s*** out of me. With drunkedness, they always look level 14 ("Only dangerous in groups", but actually, they're level 20-something.
Seriously, though. I've had two close calls with older guys at my school trying to get me to sing. School barely started, give me a break!
Although, maybe I should get back in the game. I mean, I do need charisma
Ho. ho. ho! Wait a minute! I'm not falling for that! I think I'll get this bottle tested... If there's any poison in there, my tongue will find out...
14. Poison you say? That would be unmanly. And I totally don't mean the historical fact that poison over the ages was women's weapon Of choice. *getting his eyes scratched out by a bloodthirsty feminist*
Ehh, good that I can touch type. Where was I? Oh... GOTCHA! Alcohol is a poison. Also a drug. In both categories one of the mildest.
Does level mean age in your post? I was giving you over 30 all along - sociology skillz got rusted I guess o_0
16. No, no Level ≠ age in most posts. Also, what do you mean by "Over 30 all along"?
17. I just mean a little guessing game I play, when I don't know about people and I see what and how do they write. Along with guessing other things I try guessing how old are they. I had liked to play mafia games online, before I lost all patience and that's some leftover.
18. Ha! YUS!
Wait a minute... I heard two beeps.
Welp. Bravo. You got the best of me. I admit it.
I'm actually 12.
20. @sciller45 But 30 y.o. is not old and I didn't trick you into anything. Hacker detected! ><
21. Now, now. Denial never helped anyone. 30 year old is still old. But if that's the case... I guess the achievements are broken, or you are a liar. And. My guess is on the latter. I know you play Epicmafia!
@KatPryde Yeah, you can sign up. For the low, low price of all your information. Where your hidden stash of candy was, when you [REDACTED] [REDACTED], when you felt no remorse after [CENSORED]...
22. Hmm... Why in the Earth would I try to do that? I said my guess and explained why I said it. I don't care about your data. 0_o It's just a game, so let's just ignore the fact that I didn't change my guess. Wait no, no... that's all WIFOM! Hah, nice try. Finally, I'm sure that you're 50 y.o. oil baroness.
24. CURSES! You blew my cover! Well, I suppose I should've seen it coming. Ever since I asked the oil question in the up side down game, I knew you were suspicious. YOU SHALL NEVER HAVE MY OIL RIG, HEAR YE!
Watch your back, Pole! You will not see it coming...
26. The joke's on you, I scratch my back with matchetes. ><
Also expect a cute poem, just for you and your bedmate elephant. Made by IvanNextDoor xD
Vigilate itaque, quia nescitis diem neque horam.
27. Unless you learn to cut a musket ball with a machete, I'll be very afraid. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
If you decide that you're bold and even TOUCH Tusks, I will make sure to end you with the slowest, most painful death there is.
28. Joke's on you, PL is freakin' bulletproof :-P
Hahaha, I wouldn't dare to TOUCH Tusks. Knowing you, they might wander into weird places! xD
30. Haha, that's a good advice up here - it would only shift around like an elephant in a china shop. Hmm... on another note, Sciller still sleeping with Tusks = elephant in the room XD
You must be logged in to post a reply!